Random Image

Patriotic wall hanging

Owner:
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:44:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Paint Shop Pro and Other Graphics Software 2016-2018

Started by Jeanne Lee, April 02, 2016, 01:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeanne Lee

Let's see some of those beautiful creations made with PSP.  :thumbup:

Click for Corinth, New York Forecast

JoanFL

I don't do graphics anymore, but love seeing the creations of our graphic artists.

Click for Melbourne, Florida Forecast

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

Passover 2015

Very soon now...

so_P_bubble

Circle and Magic Stripes

Jaywalker

Oh I'm glad you got this discussion opened again!  I, like Joan, don't do graphics or PSP but I do thoroughly enjoy all the beautiful efforts you all share here.
Jane, on Oregon's south coast
Click for Coos_Bay, Oregon Forecast

Radioman34

angelface555

:smitten:  Bubble. I absolutely love your Passover graphic, its perfect!

Actually all of them show a master's, (Mistress's?); touch. But I really like the Passover one.

Gloria

Topography Madness
[/center]

Brush Frame
[/center]

Lady
[/center]

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

Gloria

It is nice to know that others do check to see what is posted here. Gives us some encouragement to keep doing these graphics when we know someone besides just the 2 of us see them. Thanks for your comments.

Gloria

Framed Reflections
[/center]

All That Lace
[/center]

Wildlife Angel
[/center]

JeanneP

All are fantastic.  I hate that they are chopped off over on the right side on my desktop screen. No idea why . I have full screen open.  Problem is that I lose about 4 inch over on the left side. it is just blank.  Problem seem to be just in S and F
JeanneP

so_P_bubble

Jeanne, at the very right top, over the shout box, there is a tiny dot or asterix.  Click on it and the blank column on the left will close.  That might help to see the complete graphic.

so_P_bubble

Gloria, that Brush Frame is lovely!

I too am glad we have visitors dropping in to view the "exposition". It sure is an encouragement to post more.  Thank you for the comments too :)

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

My Gitte, Mura Meister and Forge stopped working   :'( This limits me a lot, without tile perspective, pole transform and copies...
Life is full of challenges!

phyllis

Bubble, it has been so long since I have done anything on PSP that I only recognize one of those plug-ins.  I remember Mura Meister and that is all.  ;)
phyllis
Cary,NC

so_P_bubble

Phyllis, maybe it is time you start practicing again? I would love to see you creating

Jeanne Lee

I don't know if I'll be able to find time to create any more, but I do have many of the ones I did previously.  I'll see about posting one of those now and then.   ;)

Click for Corinth, New York Forecast

Marilyn

[attachimg=1]

Marilyn

[attachimg=1]

Marilyn

[attachimg=1]

so_P_bubble

wow Marilyn, some suggestive compositions!

Marilyn

Thank you Bubble, they are not from tutorials although on the rRed lady I did kind of look at the picture on the tutorial.

Pat

Ohhh, how wonderful.  Thanks Marilyn, Bubble and Gloria.

I hope that Vanilla hurries and finds our new site.  :(

"Click for Waterloo Wellington, Ontario Forecast"

angelface555

:) I tune in all the time and want to return to PSP so bad!  The graphics are always interesting, clearly well thought out and often amazingly creative! I was so energized when I received my new desktop and so angry when I realized so many parts failed over that week!  :tickedoff:   I ended up in bed with a tension headache.

But I received my return label in the mail Friday and bought a box and padding on Saturday with UPS due to pickup Monday afternoon. I was told to expect three to five business days before receiving my refund and then off to but another PC. Wish me luck with that one!

so_P_bubble

Good luck Angel! :)

Thanks Pat, It's great to see you visit here, not only in London  ;D

So the creative juices are flowing again! I am sure Bunnie is smiling up there, seeing all her efforts to have us try PSP do bloom here.

Nita H

Good to see people are still psping, and some thinking about it again.  I opened PSP for the first time in a long time, when looking for some animal tubes for Maycie, my ggdaughter.  So many of my tubes are missing, and I'm assuming I have them on disk somewhere.

You have all advanced so far beyond me. Beautiful creations. Just beautiful.  I would like to try again, and it's according to how long I can sit at the computer before my back starts yelling at me.

so_P_bubble

Nita I at times leave a PSP half done, or in the middle just because I need to move around so as not to have cramps.  It also happens when imagination runs dry!