Random Image

keani-jeep.jpg

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:06:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Follow That Name

Started by Kelly, March 29, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

Lynn Anderson.

Lynn Rene Anderson is a multi-award-winning American country music singer known for a string of hits throughout the 1970s and 1980s, most notably her country-pop, worldwide megahit " Rose Garden."
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

MarsGal

Harry Laverne Anderson, comedian, actor, magician. He was best known for his roles as Judge Harold "Harry" T. Stone in Night Court and as Dave Barry in Dave's World.

so_P_bubble

Poul  Anderson- American science fiction author

MarsGal

Gillian Leigh Anderson, TV, film and stage actress, art collector, activist.

so_P_bubble

James Anderson- British author.  best known for his books featuring Inspector Wilkins

MarsGal

James Addison Baker III, served in high ranking positions under Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush.

Amy

James Maddison

James Madison, Jr. was an American statesman, political theorist, and the fourth President of the United States.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

so_P_bubble

Sir James Galway - Irish virtuoso flute player

MarsGal

James Buchanan. The 15th President of the US, he was/is considered the worst president in American history because he was unable to deal with the issues of slavery and sucession.

so_P_bubble

James Dean - actor (Giant)

Amy

Jimmy Dean

so_P_bubble

MarsGal

Ben E. (Earl) King

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGd6CdtOqEE   What a pleasure to be reminded of him and The Drifters.

so_P_bubble

Benjamin "Ben" Bova - American S-F writer

MarsGal

Louis Bova had the distinction of being the only miner not recovered in the 1963 Sheppton, Pennsylvania mine disaster. The recovery of the other two miners was one of the first rescues where holes were bored through solid rock to get to them.It got worldwide news coverage.

JaneS

Louis B. Mayer Film producer and one of the founders of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer studio.

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

so_P_bubble

Louis Dearborn L'Amour - American novelist and short-story writer

Amy

Louis Armstrong

Trumpeter
Louis Daniel Armstrong, nicknamed Satchmo, Satch, and Pops, was an American trumpeter, composer, vocalist and occasional actor who was one of the most influential figures in jazz

Love Louis L'Amour books!!
Jimmy Dean

so_P_bubble

Louis Vuitton = founder in 1854 of the French fashion house and luxury retail company by the same name.

MarsGal

Louis Jolliet, born near Quebec City in 1645, he was an early French explorer in Canada and the US Upper Mid-West.

so_P_bubble

Louis Andriessen - Duch composer and pianist

MarsGal

Amy

Hendrick Bradley Wright

Hendrick Bradley Wright (April 24, 1808 – September 2, 1881) was a Democratic and Greenback member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania.
Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

so_P_bubble

Richard Wright, novelist and short-story writer

MarsGal

Wilbur Wright, the other half of the Wright brothers, aviation pioneers and inventors.

so_P_bubble

William Wright Jr. - American author, editor and playwright.

Amy

William  McKinley

William McKinley was the 25th President of the United States, serving from March 4, 1897, until September 1901, six months into his second term
Jimmy Dean

so_P_bubble

MarsGal

Abraham Lee Shakespeare, who had won a 30 million dollar jackpot in Florida in 2006, gained fame when he was murdered for his money. His case was the subject of several TV programs.