Random Image

poinsettiab

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:36:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Follow That Name

Started by Kelly, March 29, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

Lincoln Steffans

American journalist known for his investigative articles.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

MarsGal

Lincoln Davenport Chafee, served as from Rhode Island (1998-2007) and 74th Governor of Rhode Island from 2011-2015.

Amy

John Lester Hubbard Chafee

John Lester Hubbard Chafee:  (1922-1999)  Born in Providence, Rhode Island.  John came from a family long prominent in politics.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

MarsGal

Lafayette Ronald Hubbard (L. Ron. Hubbard), Science Fiction writer and founder of the Church of Scientology. I'll refrain from giving my opinion of the church/movement.

Amy

Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Thomas Woodrow Wilson 28th president of the United States and the subject of my senior year term paper in high school.

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

MarsGal

Carl Dean Wilson, Beach Boy, died of lung cancer in 1998.

so_P_bubble

MarsGal

Dean Ray Koontz , writer. Another Pennsylvanian doing well. He taught at Mechanicsburg High School early in his career. He could have been my neighbor; I lived just outside Mechanicsburg back then. Small world.

so_P_bubble

Dean Martin - American singer, actor, comedian, and film producer.

MarsGal

Martin Charles Scorsese, film-maker

so_P_bubble

Amy

Stephen Edwin  King

Stephen Edwin King is an American author of horror, supernatural fiction, suspense, science fiction and fantasy.
Jimmy Dean

so_P_bubble

Amy

Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

Lionel Frederick "Freddy" Cole, jazz singer and pianist. He is a brother of Nat King Cole.

A special mention: Cole the cat, half of the popular YouTube duo Cole and Marmalade.

Amy

Frederick Grant Banting

Sir Frederick Grant Banting was a Canadian scientist and doctor, whose research led to the discovery of insulin to treat diabetic patients.
Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Ulysses Simpson Grant Civil War Union General, Politician and 18th President of the United State.

Amy

Julia Grant

Julia Boggs Dent Grant, was the wife of the 18th President of the United States, Ulysses S. Grant, and was First Lady of the United States from 1869 to 1877.

Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

Julia Agricola, daughter of General Gnaeus Julius Agricola and wife of the historian Tacitus.

Amy

Julia Carolyn Child

Julia Carolyn Child was an American chef, author, and television personality. She is recognized for bringing French cuisine to the American public with her debut cookbook,
Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

Julia Ward Howe, poet, author, social activist. She wrote "Battle Hymn of the Republic".

Amy

Gordon "Gordie" Howe
 (March 31, 1928 – June 10, 2016) was a Canadian professional ice hockey player. From 1946 to 1980, he played twenty-six seasons in the National Hockey League (NHL) and six seasons in the World Hockey Association (WHA); his first 25 seasons were spent with the Detroit Red Wings. Nicknamed "Mr. Hockey", Howe is often considered the most complete player to ever play the game and one of the greatest ice hockey players of all time.
Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

Gordon Ramsey, celebrity chef

Amy

Gordon Edward Pinsent

Gordon Edward Pinsent, CC, FRSC is a Canadian actor, screenwriter, director and playwright. He is known for his roles in numerous productions, including Away from Her, The Rowdyman, John and the Missus, A Gift to Last, Due South, The Red Green Show and Quentin Durgens, M.P. Since 1989, for nearly 30 years, he has served as the voice of Babar the elephant in television and film.
Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

Juliette Gordon Low, founder of the Girl Scouts of the USA.

JaneS

Gordon Lightfoot singer, guitarist, songwriter

so_P_bubble

Gordon Cooper Jr.
ASTRONAUT

MarsGal

John "Jackie" Cooper Jr., was a well known actor who I first saw in the old TV series "Our Gang".

Amy

John Fitzgerald  Kennedy
Jimmy Dean