Random Image

Kelly and Fe

Owner: Sandy
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:39:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaJean

In front of our Library.
[attachimg=1]

FlaJean

Inside the library.
[attachimg=1]

We have lived in many different places during our 61 years of marriage, but in each place my first discovery was always the local library.

jackwv

Jean a cute exhibit and the inside view of the building and tree are great.  You might post in give me a photo of, it is quiet in there.   

SCFSue

Jean, thank you for the pictures of your library.  Our library has a lovely decorated tree lit up now, too.  It makes for a cheery, Christmasy library visit.

Sue

Lindancer

flajean, I always enjoy your pictures of Niceville.

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

Joy

Jean,  I just like the sound of your town........Niceville !      And,  I know there are  2 "nice people"  who live there.  LOL

Joy
BIG BOX

jackwv

While I am impressed with the voice activated speakers I have one model and found it is all I need, the others would be over my head.   

[attachimg=1]

Mary Ann

Jack, I don't even have that kind of voice activated speaker (actually I have none) and I get along fine.  My furry friend doesn't speak loud enough to be heard (cat).

Mary Ann

jackwv

Mary Ann I watch what they do, and never say never, but doubt I would ever use one.  Mimi answers my voice and also speaks when necessary.

Vanilla-Jackie

Jack wv...
...where can I get hold of one of those " Mimi " models?  ;) I have no interest in those others...
" There is no present like the time "

FlaJean

[attachimg=1]

Mary Ann

Jean, what a Nice card from Niceville!  Thank you and I'd like to wish you and Larry a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

Mary Ann

jackwv

Jean and Larry thanks.

Jackie, nothing like the real thing.  Guess I do not always understand her, but she is patient.

Vanilla-Jackie

Flajean...
...thank you for our wishes...

Jack wv...
...not sure we are meant to understand them...they are as they are...lovable...

Joy

Jean and Larry,   my best wishes back to you for a Very Merry Christmas and a  Happy and Healthy New Year.

In addition,  I am wishing the same greetings to all the friends here in this forum.

Joy
BIG BOX

jackwv

[attachimg=1]

Mary Ann

Thanks Jack and Mimi.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to both of you.

Mary Ann

Vanilla-Jackie

Jack wv - Mimi...
...sending wishes back to you both...

so_P_bubble

[attachimg=1]

Vanilla-Jackie

Bubble...
...wishing the same back to you...

jackwv

Bubble thanks for the well wishes and the beautiful presentation.

jackwv

On Dec 21st. 50 degrees and sunshine.  Here are two photos of sunset.

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Lindancer

Jack those sunsets are beautiful thanks for posting

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

FlaJean

[attachimg=1]

jackwv

Thanks Lin

Jean that is beautiful would like to trade you for a few days.

FlaJean

[attachimg=1]

Thanks, Jack.  You also have some beautiful sunsets.  I got this cactus about a year ago and it looked so bad I gave up on it  and stuck out on the front porch.  Every now and then put in a little water.  I was surprised to see so many buds in the last couple of weeks.  But the leaves look awful light in color.  After it finishes blooming I'll try adding a little fertilizer.  Photo taken with the iPhone and no enhancements.  The iPhone camera has a truer color than my expensive Panasonic 200.

SCFSue

Jack and Jean, great photos.  Jean, that cactus is gorgeous--so healthy looking!

Sue

so_P_bubble

Jean, I am in awe at the number of buds and flowers on that plant,  Enjoy!

Beautiful sunsets.  I haven't been out at that time to see how ours are.  Too cold!

Joy

Jean, beautiful cactus.  I can never ever get them to bloom again, once they are finished.  I do know that they probably don't need a lot of TLC.  That is why yours came back so nice.  I think we sometimes do over-water things and that is sometimes a big No-No.

The sunset pictures are also so beautiful.  I would like to be experiencing the ones in Florida right now. It is so cold up this way. And, I just don't like the cold.   

However, after yesterday, the days will start to get a little bit longer each day.  Will be waiting not so patiently for some warm weather, but I do realize it will a lot longer coming than I would like it to.

Have a good day.

Joy
BIG BOX

Mary Ann

Jean, both the sunset and cactus are beautiful.  My cactus shows no sign of blooming.  Maybe someday.  I don't seem to overwater my plants but I do over-neglect them. 

Mary Ann