Random Image

bevi

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:03:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeanne Lee

More recent pictures.  I'm sure Aki will be glad to explain these - and send more....

Click for Corinth, New York Forecast

JaneS

I remember Aki and his family.  I'm glad they've come back!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

angelface555

I believe the last photo, this page, is of Aki, his wife and his son and daughter-in-law with their newest. I'm guessing the first above is Moe and
next is Atsushi.
Welcome back AKI! I missed you on Facebook!

Vanilla-Jackie

Yes I remember Aki, welcome back...it has been quite a long time....I love your family photo of three generations....
" There is no present like the time "

Joy

Beautiful pictures of Aki and his family.  I remember the girls being so pretty and  they still are.   Even the little boy is so good looking.  If I remember correctly,  they were all quite musical.   I think they all played an instrument of one kind.

Thanks, Aki for sending them to Jeanne Lee, and thanks to Jeanne Lee for posting them.

Joy
BIG BOX

so_P_bubble

Oh there is a lovely new addition to the family. Great!

Vanilla-Jackie

That's it, wasn't it the violin?
" There is no present like the time "

Mary Ann

I'm glad to see Aki back; I noticed his name in the Menu as being welcomed.  His grandchildren are so talented and it will be nice to see more pictures  of them.

Mary Ann

Shirley

I am delighted to see you & your family, Aki.... hope you will take time to let us know how each is doing, please.  Hard to believe that Moe is 21 now?  Is that right?   

Thank you, Jeanne Lee, for posting, such a treat to see the photos.

Joy

Yes,  Jackie,  I do think one or more of them did play the violin.  And,,  I think I remember them playing the piano, also.  The were all very talented.

And, Aki's wife is still as pretty as she was on the earlier picture..   Very nice looking family.  It will be nice to see more pictures as time goes on.

I noticed that in the "Random Image" picture that shows up on the left hand side of the page  is a picture of Sun!!!!    Sure would like to hear from her.  I know she was having some health problems, and she is really missed.  Does anybody ever hear from her????

Joy
BIG BOX

JeanneP

Glad to see Aki Back. How is family have grown. Hard to believe that 20 years has gone bye since we all got together. How I would love to see more of the people coming back. We have seen so many have passed away but some just stopped posting.
Not seen any posting from Japan for awhile.
JeanneP

FlaJean

Nice family photos, aki.  The time is passing so quickly and before we know it our children are grown with families of their own.

angelface555

Here are some captures of the bear cams at Katami, about 400 miles from me. Nine grizzlies in this photo.

[attachimg=1]

angelface555

These were all taken yesterday after 8 PM. A mother and three cubs.

[attachimg=1]

angelface555

One of Farrah watching the birds from her table top aerie.

[attachimg=2]

Aki

>>I'm sure Aki will be glad to explain these - and send more..

Moe, first grandaughter, 2008 (elementary school) and  2016 (sophomore).

Atsushi,   fourth grandndkid (center), Aki (right end) 2016 New Year Day.

Aki

angelface555:

>>I believe the last photo, this page, is of Aki, his wife and his son and daughter-in-law with their newest. I'm guessing the first above is Moe and
next is Atsushi.
Welcome back AKI! I missed you on Facebook![/b][/i][/font][/size]
>>

Thank you for remembering me. The first photo of Moe uploaded to the old SeniorNet more or less 20 years ago.. before S & F..

Moe, the first, the next is Mai (two girls) and the third Atsushi (boy) and the fourth, Souta (boy,  youngest now 2 yrs)

angelface555

Thanks for posting those photos, Aki. I couldn't remember Souta's name but I well remember you posting those family photos!

angelface555

These next two photos are of Farrah by her kibble filled tube as it is a good mental and agility exercise for her to work at her meals.

[attachimg=1]

angelface555

Her hanging window mouse.

[attachimg=1]

angelface555

The river view from my balcony. This is a highway into town and away from predators for some moose and other animals. This branch is of the Chena River.

[attachimg=1]

angelface555

Pony rides today with a small colt left free to hang out with mom and a goat who kept the ponies calm.

[attachimg=1]

angelface555

[attachimg=1]

angelface555

[attachimg=1]

Aki

FlaJean:

>>Nice family photos, aki.  The time is passing so quickly and before we know it our children are grown >>with families of their own.

Nice to see you. Kids have grown so fast....

JeanneP:

>>Glad to see Aki Back. How is family have grown. Hard to believe that 20 years has gone bye since we >>all got together. How I would love to see more of the people coming back. We have seen so many >>have passed away but some just stopped posting.
>>Not seen any posting from Japan for awhile.

Nice to see you. Yes, 20 years passed quickly.... Fast unbelievable.

Joy:

>>
Beautiful pictures of Aki and his family.  I remember the girls being so pretty and  they still are.   Even the little boy is so good looking.  If I remember correctly,  they were all quite musical.   I think they all played an instrument of one kind.

Thanks, Aki for sending them to Jeanne Lee, and thanks to Jeanne Lee for posting them.
>>

Nice to see you. As you say, they are musical. They are learning violin. My thanks to  Jeanne Lee for her help this time.

Shirley:

>>
I am delighted to see you & your family, Aki.... hope you will take time to let us know how each is doing, please.  Hard to believe that Moe is 21 now?  Is that right?   

Thank you, Jeanne Lee, for posting, such a treat to see the photos.
>>

Nice to see you. Looks like S & F had some trouble.... I had to re-register as a new member..
Moe is now 20, not 21 in college, still learning violin. She joined a university orchestra activity when she was a freshman in college.. Next year she will graduate her college... Time flies.

Mary Ann:

>>I'm glad to see Aki back; I noticed his name in the Menu as being welcomed.  His grandchildren are >>so talented and it will be nice to see more pictures  of them.

Thank you. Nice to see you. Thank you for remembering me.

Joy:

>>

>>

Good to see you again.  Thank you for remembering me. As you remember, they are musical.. violin they are still learning.

Vanilla-Jackie:

>>Yes I remember Aki, welcome back...it has been quite a long time....I love your family photo of three >>generations....

Good to see you. Thank you for remembering me.

angelface555:

>>
I believe the last photo, this page, is of Aki, his wife and his son and daughter-in-law with their newest. I'm guessing the first above is Moe and
next is Atsushi.
>>

Nice to see you. The first, Moe, yes. Aki at the right end of family pic.

JaneS:

>>I remember Aki and his family.  I'm glad they've come back!

Nice to see you. Thank you for remembering me.

June Drabek

Aki, welcome back friend. Your family has grown in number since you last posted. A beautiful group. Thank you.
As long as we are here, let's dance.

Aki

June Drabek:

>>Aki, welcome back friend. Your family has grown in number since you last posted. A beautiful group. Thank you.

Nice to see you, June. Kids grow fast.

jackwv

Patricia, Farrah is a beaut and appears not afraid of the camera.  Liked all the wild and not so wild life you showed.  Think I would pass on wild bears and take the local deer.

Mary Ann

Patricia, interesting pictures of  Farrah and your surroundings.  I think Farrah has marks similar to Kendrick's, but the coloring is different.  Kendrick is orange or rust color.

Mary Ann

angelface555

Thank you all, yes Farrah is no longer afraid of most things, including loud noises or people. She is alert and will withdraw if she wants, but isn't afraid and I think leaving her originally alone and not trying to "force" anything or people on her was the key. She is nosy and will go up to the door, crouch and peer underneath if folks linger outside the door talking.   ;)

MaryAnn, Kendrick is very large and masculine looking, a nice looking cat. Farrah is small but sturdy, a very short and compact cat. She is actually underweight for her size, (7 lbs.); but she is not a large or long legged cat as Kendrick is or Sarah was.

Jack, Katami preserve is a national park that allows you to come, photograph the Grizzlies and Brown bears and live among them for three days in tents with plank flooring or at the lodge. Only the rangers are armed. However, there are very strict rules and protocols. You are confined to an approved area, always accompanied by two rangers and the bears have right of way. There is a long, over two-year waiting list for the permits, besides a lottery. And the bears are accustomed to people but the people are kept out of the bear's personal space. There are no fences, just precautions, and common sense. Can we put you on the list?    :coolsmiley:   ;D

http://www.katmailand.com/brooks-lodge-lottery

http://www.katmailand.com/interactive-map/map