Random Image

flowers

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:52:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe Week of October 29, 2017

Started by so_P_bubble, October 30, 2017, 02:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoanFL

Good Saturday morning Everyfriend.  I slept much better last night.  Things were somewhat better.  Early this morning when the aide brought me fresh ice water she spilled it on my bed and soaked all the bedding and my night clothes.  I had to get up and get changed and wait while she changed all the bedding.  I pray for Everyfriend every day.

Click for Melbourne, Florida Forecast

Gloria

Good morning everyone, got tht tooth out. In and out of the office in less than 30 minutes. Only bit of pain was the 2 needles in the gum. So good having a caring dentist after all the others I have had over the years. Next will be new bottom dentures, the partial is worn out. Was awake most of the night, 2 days going out in a row is too tiring for me these days. Finally fell asleep about 5 and woke after 9.

LARRY  yesterday it was in the low 70's here. Amazing for this time of year. The meds aew in clear  I call envelopes but are little sealed bags? for the times of day to be taken. The name of the med is on them so no mistakes. I can see where this is perfect for those who have trouble with the time of day to take different ones.

JANE  great you have an appointment soon for your finger and being close to home is a bonus. I miss all the cancy and cookies I made for Christmas. Never had a recipe for fruit cake but my oldest son loves them. The only one in the family who does, also the only one who like marmalade.

HAL   looks like the AT&T tech you had knew what he was doing and you finally have good reception.

JUNE  I know you will love having Dan and Nancy visit. My 2 sons live close and I see them often. Older one has been taking me to the dental appointments  because they came up faster than I could make arrangements for transportation, second son comes every weekend, this week it will be tomorrow. he does my banking for me. He is on my accounts because at the time I lived in the apartment in his house.

CAROL  now that my daughter lives in Arizona she likes not having to change clocks. Our next door state of Mass. is working on changing but they want their neighboring states to change, too. I am for that. I think we all dislike the early darkness in the afternoons.

LLOYD  you did a lot of work yesterday.

AMY  good day here for laundry on the line. Sun shining and looks like a nice breeze, too. I have not been out yet but will in the next hour I hope.

LARRY  I have one bill taken out of my checking account-it is the same every month.  Others I will get today and send out tomorrow. My rent is due the first of the month but I pay it early. Always have done that, know what I have left to spend if I see anything I want.

HAL  hope you can get help with that breathing problem. Yikes neighbors not getting along is not something I have ever lived near, thank God. I hate arguing and fighting.

JOAN  ice water would be a horrible feeling first thing in the morning. That must have really woke you. Glad you slept better last night. I was over tired last night and think that is why I could not get to sleep.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

Mary Ann

Hal, we don't call ours a HOA but we are a self-run condo association.  The Board considers the expenses for the next year and our monthly fees are based on those predicted expenses.  We have expenses that you do not have - snow removal (both plow and hand shoveling).  We also have lawn care (we do not mow or water our own lawns individually), water, street lighting (not a township responsibility), insurance for the outsides of our buildings and property.  There may be more but that gives you an idea of what our Association Board takes care of.  We do not have a pool or community building or I doubt I'd be here.

Mary Ann

CallieOK

Good Morning,

Janie,  I think I neglected to tell you how glad I am that your finger will be cared for.  I send you a lot of cyber-hugs but forget to mention it.

Hal,  Several years ago, the HOA decided that our monthly dues would be based on the square footage of our units even though a clause in the covenants says that each resident shall be responsible for 1/78th of the expenses.  Unfortunately, the clause is worded so vaguely that the HOA got around that.
HOA insurance does cover everything "from the wall board out", as well as basic yard maintenance so I guess it's justified.  However, some of us with larger units would prefer a one-time assessment only when our unit is affected.

Last night was one of those "read one more chapter..." nights and I almost forgot to go to bed.  There are some domestic duties that need to be done but the only scheduled activity is to watch the Bedlam football game.

Wishing Everyfriend Everywhere an Enjoyable Day.

Oops - somehow I missed the last page of posts.

Joan, what a mess to have ice water spilled all over you and the bedding!  Brrrr!   Are you able to be up and about during the day?

Gloria,  my dentist puts something on my gums so I don't feel the needle go in.   The technician also puts something along my gums before she cleans my teeth so I don't feel her digging around.

Mary Ann,  I like the way your Board handles the monthly fees.   We don't have a pool or community building, either - although I wish we did have a place where groups could gather.  There's room for that at one end of the complex but I'd hate to think what we'd be assessed if one was ever built.

Off to find something useful to do until Game Time.

JoanFL

Callie--yes - I am up and dressed during the day.  I have scheduled times for therapy - every day except Sunday.  I come back to my room when I need to rest or nap.

CallieOK

Carol

Joan:  You did not need an ice bath!  Sorry for your shock - what a day for you.

We have an HOA and the people running it (all owners) are well aware of keeping prices down.  We pay extra on our house for an extra snow removal when it is under 3 inches in total because it is a north facing driveway and so difficult to keep up.  We do it as a favor to anyone who walks on our sidewalk - don't want a lawsuit if anyone falls. We have 101 houses and no meeting center - just homes or a restaurant.   

Time to start Minestrone soup in the crock pot - just to have a soup at the ready.  Come on down - there is plenty of Sourdough bread too. 

Lindancer

Good afternoon, coo but sunny day,

Gloria, glad to read you have that tooth taken care of. I need to make a dentist appointment, but still can not get my act together since I cam home from the hospital.

Oh! Joan, what a wake up call. Ice water :eek:

Carol and Callie, I live in a mobile home, and our rent takes care of everything, water, garbage removal, Taxes, we do not own our land, but we have to keep it up mowing and snow removal on side walk. The owner of the park has his office right here, so you can walk in anytime of day if you want to talk to him. The rent goes up 2% every year, except the year SS did not go up.  the new section has rent of the pool in their rent, if we want to use the pool it is a $100. a year more. we have a beautiful rec. hall, pool tables, library kitchen and exercise room.  After 35 years I have no complaints and still low rent.

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

Mary Ann

I did not mention in what is included in our monthly fee - trash and recycle pickup.  Trash every week and recycle every other week.  We have certain areas where we can plant flowers but we must keep up that area.  Basic Cable Plus is also included in our fee - Comcast.  If we want anything extra, we pay for it (I pay extra for HD).  I've probably forgotten other things.

Mary Ann

June Drabek

I surely enjoyed reading all your messages. This has been an "off' day for me. Woke up with a left shoulder, upper arm pain that wouldn't go away..sort of pressure pain, so I have been reading, dozing and just doing nothing.Made a light lunch, and will have a light supper at home. I did go down and check the supper menu, but nothing appeals to me. I think some oatmeal, and canned fruit will do it for me, and I am not even going to think about Church tomorrow.......one day at a time.

Bis, that was a really mean wake-up call for you this morning. I'll bet that Aid got a good bawling-out.

I'm going to close down for tonight and get an early bed..after my oatmeal. Hugs,Love,Prayers,and God's best Blessings. June
As long as we are here, let's dance.

Denver

A good Saturday Night HELLO. 

It has been quite busy around here, so I have not been in to post. 

JANE, I, too, hope your hand issue can be fixed with out too much pain and agony for you. 

JOAN, a ice bath is not what one needs early in the morning....what a shock that must have been for you. 

LARRY, happy to read that your granddaughter will be returning with Scott to continue her life there.  I am sorry that the situation there in NY was not something that worked out. 

We have a HOA here in our immediate community, around $272. a month.  It includes all outside maintenance, snow removal and yard care in the summer, including out side water, and it is a gated area. We have a community center with a full time office manager and a pool.  The entire area where we live is $48. a month.  It includes all the maintenance of the very large community as well as 4 very nice community centers with pools, and numerous other things for families. 

My battery is about to die so I must say goodnight. 

We will gain the extra hour we lost last spring tonight.  I am not a fan of daylight savings time.

Pleasant dreams to all!

Jenny
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

Shirley

Good "Crazy Time Change" morning to all.  I started setting clocks last night to make sure I get to church on time, only now I don't trust my clocks (not sure which would change automatically & not).  I woke when my Fitbit said 4:00 am and the clock on the computer says the same, even the clocks I changed last night say the same.... which would have been the time I normally woke up on a Sunday morning (5:00 by my body clock).  I really object to "the State" messing with my head! 

I've been mulling over all the aches & pains, scary health problems everyone has reported (afraid to start listing, I might cry)... so I will be thinking of those special needs this morning when I kneel down to pray.  I am so behind in all the must do duties before winter, and am stressed with so much cleaning to do before getting out Christmas decorations (yes, ONE more tree this year)... that I have not stopped to post every day, even though I do read a couple times a day.   :christmastree:

Wishing all a Super Sunday, hugs & kisses, and most of all, Peace of Mind!  Love ya, Shirley
  :heli:

JaneS

Good Morning Everyfriend and thank you, SHIRLEY for the wish for "Peace of Mind".  Sometimes I think that's what I need more than anything. 

I'm off to get ready for church....actually 2 churches.  I'm going to a special service with my friend after my own.

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Lloyd Hammond

Good Morning everyone. I wish you all a great day. well i sure do not like this
daylight savings time see no advantage at all for it. there are more hours in a day now than I have strength for. and it never helped even when I drove over the road either. when you got some place to deliver they either wanted it a weak
before you loaded it on a weak after you got there with it ( never right ). I think we would all be beater off if we just got up after we had what sleep our bodyies
require and got up and went about our day.  see you all later.

Lloyd 

Amy

Good morning everyone

I too ,don't like this turning of the clocks..

Rainy day here..and it is going to be a lazy day for me:) I do have plans on bathing both dogs....shhh..plus do some sewing.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day that makes their heart smile..
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

larryhanna

Hi Everyone.  It is an overcast morning here but it will be a nice day going only into the mid-70's. I didn't leave the house yesterday except to get the mail. I will go to Sunday School and Church this morning.  Pat hasn't told me yet whether she is going to go or not.  If she does we will eat out and if not I will stop and get something to bring home.  I have my devotional material ready for the Sunday School class. 

This is finally the day when Scott and Jennifer will get to see at least two of Jennifer's four children.  The meeting will be at a mall.  When that is over Scott and Jennifer will head back to South Carolina, driving throughout the night.  They expect to be home by noontime tomorrow.

Pat put the first drop in my eye this morning and I have two more to go today.  This is a compounded formula of eye drops and only deal with one bottle until it is gone and then will use a second bottle until it is gone.

Hal, only the last two homes we have had involved a HOA.  In the first one the dues was $40 per year to help with the upkeep of the entrance and I think only about half of the residences actually paid it.  However, this HOA here in South Carolina does enforce the covenants.  We have been here three years and the dues have remained the same at $100/month and that covers the yard maintenance as well as the common areas.  We have no pool or clubhouse as this is a small development of around 50 some home.  It is a shame when neighbors can't get along. 

Joan, glad to see your slept better Friday night.  It bet the water treatment was a change of routine for a Saturday.  :)

Gloria, getting the shots is the worst part of dental work for me.  Hope your mouth isn't sore today.  The way your meds are received sounds great.  That must be some machine that packages them. I do remember the last time I was in the hospital that the meds were individually packages in bubble packs with my bar code on them.  Like you I want to get my bills paid early in the month so I know what is left.  We have always paid the rent, utilities and grocery shopped each month before spending money on other things. 

Mary Ann, your condo association takes care of a lot of things. 

Callie, your HOA arrangements sound reasonable.  That was quite a game yesterday between the two Oklahoma teams in the Bedlam game.  It sounded like it lived up to its name. I didn't see it but they showed some clips and discussed it a bit when I was watching football games.   

Carol, the Minestrone soup and sourdough bread sure sounds good.  I used to get that soup at the Olive Garden. 

June, I sure hope your shoulder is feeling much better today.  You must have slept on it wrong. 

Jenny, you lost me with the $48 fee you mentioned since you had indicated another larger monthly HOA fee.  I will be relieved when I get word that Scott and Jennifer are safely home.

Shirley, I hope you can have a restful day today. 

Jane, nice of you to attend a second Church service with your friend today. 

Lloyd, did you get the hay baling done yesterday?  I am with you and others on the thoughts about the Daylight Savings Time. 

Amy, I hope the dog washing goes well today and that you do find time to sew.   

Gloria

Good morning everyone, anyone forget to turn clocks back? I had mine changed by mid afternoon but forgot to ask my son to change the wall clock yesterday. I cannot reach it. Going to be another Sunday with rain but not as bad as last week.

CALLIE  like you, last night I just had to read a few more pages to finish a chapter but kept going. Got to bed after midnight. My dentist also numbs the gums before the needles but the gums way back seemed more sensative. I could feel a little pressure that felt like he was just touching the tooth and he said "it's out"

CAROL  I'll be there for the Minestrone soup, love most all home made soup.

GLORIA de  I know some people are terrified of dentists until their teeth start rotting and then they go and nothing the dentist can do to save the teeth.

SHIRLEY  Arizona is smart, they do not change their clocks. I see no advantage to it at all. Now will be dark about 4:30, that stinks. Are you in a hurry for Christmas? Good tree.

JANE  have a good day.

LLOYD  now if you retire you could sleep when you wanted and be awake when you felt like it.

AMY  I will not mention bath in front of your 4 legged family.

LARRY  I never had discomfort/pain after a tooth was extracted. Worse is the feeling when the gum is still numb to me and it is hard to talk.

Gloria

The Amish are non-violent people
BUT  IT  PAYS TO KNOW GERMAN.........

An Amish Farmer walking through his field notices a man drinking from his pond with his hand.

The Amish Farmer shouts: "Trinken Sie nicht das Wasser,  die Khe und die Schweine haben hineingeschissen!"

Which means: "Don't drink the water, the cows and pigs have shit in it!"

The man shouts back: "I'm a Muslim, I don't understand your gibberish.  Speak English, Infidel!"

The Amish Farmer shouts back in English: "Use two hands, you'll get more!"

CallieOK

Good Morning, Everyfriend,

Finally - the trees along the creek behind the fence have turned bright yellow or red.  I was beginning to think we'd never have any Fall color.

Larry,  I was exhausted by the time that Bedlam game ended - and not just because it lasted four hours.   I wouldn't have wanted to be the Rules Judge; there were too many "potato/potahto" decisions to be made.  My Sooners may have won but All My Children's Cowboys have nothing to be ashamed of.

Gloria,  your comment about the dentist saying your tooth was out reminded me of having my wisdom teeth removed.  By the time he said,  "they're out", my jaw was just about paralyzed (or I thought it was).  But he kept working and, of course, I couldn't ask questions.  When he finally finished and I questioned him he told me he'd found a cavity and decided to fill it while he was at it. 

Hope I don't forget to change the time on my wrist watches.

Wishing Everyfriend Everywhere an Enjoyable Day.

Joy

Good Sunday Morning to all the Friends !

It is a cloudy, chilly morning here in Central Maryland.  I think the weatherman said it would eventually clear up, and the temperature will start to go down this coming week.

Larry,  your grand daughter's family issues sound rather complicated.  For some reason,  I had pictured her as a college-age young lady.  I am sorry that she is having to go through this situation.  We had a similar situation in my family, but nothing as complicated as hers.  I hope it will all eventually work out.  Sad that she can't have her children with her. 

Also, Larry, my son and DIL are very experienced travelers.  When my son worked for the government, he traveled quite a bit.  And, now that he is retired from the government,  he still is involved in the same kind of work, only with his own business,  and still travels, but not as often.  He has many, many frequent flyer miles built up.  They have been to many places in the states and also a lot of places in Europe. They have been on several of the Viking cruises that do the barge trips on several of the rivers in Europe.  My DIL runs a big printing company that she inherited from her father and can pretty much take off when she wants to.  They are very fortunate that they have no children and can afford to take these nice trips.  They have a big horse farm and lucky that several of the ones that board horses there are always available to come and look after the house and animals. They lead a very different lifestyle than we did  and my other two sons do,   I am happy that they are able to do that.

Hope Pat is feeling better this morning and able to join you for church.

Jane, I, too, hope your hand problem will soon be resolved.  Hard to do things when your fingers don't work right.

Joan, what a rude awakening with the ice-water "bath" so early in the morning.  Those kind of accidents do happen.  I am sure the aide was very embarrassed and felt bad about that happening.  Better cold then something that might have burned you. 

I, for one,  do like the daylight savings time.  I am not looking forward to it getting dark by 5 p.m.  It just makes for such a long evening.  I like it in the summertime when it stays light out so much longer.  Not really looking forward to the long winter days.  Why does summer seem to fly by and winter just drags on and on and on?   >:(

Since I live in a Senior Housing complex,  I don't have to worry anymore about having to worry about the snow or grass-cutting  I moved here from a condo complex, and I did have to pay a HOA fee.  It only increased by $10 a month,  every year.  If I remember correctly, when I moved, I was only paying about $150 a month.  I am sure it has gone up a lot more now. 

June, I sure hope that you are feeling better this morning.  I am sorry that your shoulder and arm were bothering you so much.  You still are such an inspiration to all of us. 

Shirley, I always enjoy your messages.  You, also, are another one who is a big inspiration to all of us.  You just never seem to slow down.  And, I feel being that sort of person really is what keeps you going.  I used to be like that, but have really slowed down in the past several years. 

Gloria, hope your mouth is feeling lots better this morning.  I don't know what options you have to help with the situation with your manager.  We have had 6 or 7 managers since I moved to my place in 2007.  I think the major problem is they just weren't experienced enough to be a " manager".  Some were better than others, but there were always residents who could find fault with things they did.  The one that was here when I moved in seems to have been the best one of all of them.  She left here to move on up higher with the management company.  There really is no excuse for someone to be so nasty and hateful like it sounds like your manger is.  That sure doesn't help the moral of the residents.  We have several residents who continually write to the management company complaining of different situations that take place here.  But, I have never heard of any kind of repercussions that come from those that complain.  We did have a meeting several months ago form a representative of the management company to hear some of the complaints.  But, so far, I haven't seen any results from what was discussed.  But I can honestly say that I  have never heard of any real nasty things that go on, like you have.  We don't have a lot of participation in most of the activities anymore, tho. 

Well, since I have wound up "writing a book" , I  will get on with my day. Not sure what I will get into today.  I did get some yarn when I was out the other day and have started working on another afghan.  Just to have something to keep my hands busy. 

I am so enjoying all the seasonal Hallmark movies that are being shown now.  There are a couple that I could watch over and over again.  Having something to work on keeps me from falling asleep while watching a movie.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Joy

BIG BOX

Shirley

Oh, Joy, I do envy you the Hallmark channel!!!!  If I could have one channel only, that would be it.... well, maybe weather...

Gloria, I really giggled over your joke... started before I got to the punch line.  :2funny:  I also have a clock #1 son will have to set.

Joan, still thinking about your ice water wake up....  that would practically stop my heart!  For sure that lady that spilled must have been mortified plus scared that it would shake you apart.  I'm so happy you are doing this well, you are one tough bird!  :thumbup:

And now I have something for all of you to think about.  This morning Father Dan asked us to "assess ourselves", what WE thought about our self and what we would like others to think about us.... in ONE WORD.  I think he mentioned nearly every descriptive word in the dictionary... but did not hear him say  "loving"..... and that was what came to my mind immediately.  I'm a lover of critters, all nature and even MOST people.  Okay, got a flaw in here.   ::) 

We have drizzle & fog, not too cold.  I could not remember how to turn on my washers in the Buick... so seldom have to use them & have been using ones in the RV quite a bit.  Like most of my vehicles over the years, it is a Ford.  Anyway, #1 son & I finally just happened to pull the lever. I had pushed, twisted & done everything ... but his good ole phone & uTube saved the day.  On the way home from church I got the "ding-dong" telling me to get gas fast.  Been expecting it for days but always rushing. 

Will check Sunday ads to see if anyone has Chicken of the Sea salmon or tuna on sale (for the cats).  Not been on sale as much as before they got hooked on it.  Tiger is the picky one, if she is hungry for tuna she will walk away from anything else.  Tom & their mother (Callie) will eat anything.  Tiger also won't eat the Friskies canned salmon dinner, either.  My husband was the one that spoiled old LaurenKat with the people salmon, only he bought her the boneless & skinless kind.  I couldn't let her have it right in front of Tom & Tiger without sharing... :-\ :'( 

#2 son is supposed to come over for a while today.  He likes to work in the yard or clean brush down by the river so will just have to sit & visit instead.  When the ground is damp that last bank going into the dry river bed is slick, really slick.  I never go down without my long hiking pole (carved for hikes along the creek in CO.) Works for me & saved me many times from slipping.  He was in Singapore for a couple weeks & I've been worried that he would eat any foods cooked in sesame oil, when tested he was so allergic the doctor told him he should be carrying 2 epipens, he was lucky to survive the reaction he had not long before.  Never knew he had a problem with it before in his life.  Anyway, I need to get in the family room & clean off the table we always sit around when anyone comes.  I have been a slob this week... (okay, for some weeks).  Have a great day....

I think more people like to think of themselves as kind ... My DIL has a sign in her classroom, she told me after church this morning, that says, "The smallest kind deed never goes unappreciated".  She is head of the Middle School math department, mostly 6th grade kids (I think) & has them say it before leaving class every day.  She does love kids, has an Industrial Engineering degree & went back for teaching degree after substituting when their kids were in school.  Shirley

JoanFL

Good Sunday morning Everyfriend.  I am late getting to my iPad to say hello today.  Linda and Ed were here to visit and just left.  She worked in Atlanta all of last week and will be working in Philadelphia this week.  I wish you all a blessed Sunday.

Carol

Gosh, it is good to see green print!

We are waiting for our youngest son to arrive and he will stay the night then drive to Phoenix for a meeting.  Both of us are a bit tired from visiting for hours last night - too much talking but we sure had a great visit.  Will make time for any visiting - ever!!!

June Drabek

Carol, I agree with you on the green print..my heart smiles when our girl pops in.

I'm skipping Church today, just feel worn out, so I will order lunch sent up today. We are still having cloudy weather with a few light showers.

Happy Sunday to all. June

halkel

For those of you who may be interested in the shooting at church at Sutherland Springs here is a live stream from a local TV station.

https://www.ksat.com/live/watch-ksat-12-news-livestream

28 killed

JaneS

JUNE, I went to church twice today so I'll share with you.  You would have loved either one of them.  The first was my own traditional Episcopal ALL SAINTS DAY service and they read all the names that had been submitted for remembrance.  The second was an appearance by a group of young people known as RE-CREATION at my friends church.  If you're interested in learning about them they have a web site.  They were excellent!  So, JUNE, you can reap the benefits of either or both of my services.  I thought of you while Re-Creation was singing because this was your kind of thing.

I started the fruit cake today.  It's in it's cooling stage right now.  I won't be able to finish it tomorrow because my sister will be here and we have plans.  But I'm going to have it in the "aging" crock by suppertime Tuesday for sure.

Now the doggies are beginning to give me a hard time about supper so I better go see to them.  Annie makes the most pitiful sounds you ever heard when she thinks it's time to eat and I'm not on the way to the kitchen.

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Lloyd Hammond

hall I never got your link to open and do anything?

Lloyd

June Drabek

I had written a long reply, commiserating with the folks in Texas. It is hard to believe what is happening in our world. I wonder what God thinks ?

Janie, thank you for sharing your Church Services with me. I have made a note to check in on the "Re-Creation".

It is only 6:30 out here, but I am going to prepare for bed and book.

Have a peaceful night my dear hearts. God is watching over you, thanks be to God. I love you all. June

Lindancer

I am just stopping into say Good night, it is after 10 and I have had a busy day, with people stopping .  right now I am kind of worn out, and like June, I am going to bed with a book.  So Again Good Night my dear friends

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

halkel

Good Night everyone.

God bless and sweet dreams.