Random Image

captured raccoon

Owner: Sandy
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:32:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Follow That Name

Started by Kelly, March 29, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaneS

Greg Morris from Mission Impossible

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

MarsGal

Dick Morris, author, commentator and former pollster of things political.

JaneS

Dick Van Dyke one of my all time favs.

MarsGal

Henry Jackson van Dyke Jr.,clergyman, author, educator, friend of Woodrow Wilson and of Helen Keller.

Vanilla-Jackie

Lenny Henry...
...British stand - up comedian, actor, singer, writer, and television presenter, known for co-founding the charity Comic Relief..
" There is no present like the time "

Amy

Henry Fonda
Henry Fonda
Henry Jaynes Fonda was an American film and stage actor with a career spanning five decades. He made his Hollywood debut in 1935, and his career gained momentum after his Academy Award-nominated performance as Tom Joad in The Grapes of Wrath.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

MarsGal

Henry David Thoreau, writer, poet, abolitionist, naturalist,and historian among other things.

Amy

Henry Billings Brown

Henry Billings Brown was a Supreme Court justice best known for writing the majority opinion in the landmark civil rights case Plessy v. Ferguson.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

JaneS

James Nathanial "Jim" Brown named in 2002 as the "The Greatest Professional Football Player Ever"

MarsGal

Lancelot Brown, nicknamed Capability Brown, was a famous British landscape architect.

Amy

James Brown

James Joseph Brown was an American singer-songwriter, dancer, musician, record producer and bandleader.
Jimmy Dean

JaneS

James Garner another of my all time favs.

MarsGal

Jennifer Garner, actress

Amy

Jennifer Aniston

Television Actress, Actress, Film Actress, Film Actor/Film Actress (1969–)
Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

John Anthony Aniston (nee: Giannis Anitios Anastasakis), actor, Jennifer's father.
If you like the soaps, you may recognize him: he has been a regular in Days of Our Lives

Amy

John Wayne

Marion Mitchell Morrison, known professionally as John Wayne and nicknamed "Duke", was an American actor and filmmaker.
Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

Anthony Wayne, American Revolutionary War general.

Nicknamed, Mad Anthony, my best friend's family lays some claim to being related, through cousins I think. Another famous Pennsylvanian.

JaneS

Anthony Perkins  American actor

MarsGal

Carl Lee Perkins was a singer/songwriter, aka: "The King of Rockabilly"

JaneS

MarsGal

Marvin Gaye, singer/songwriter, record producer

Amy

Marvin Frederick Hamlisch

Marvin Frederick Hamlisch was an American composer and conductor. He is one of only twelve people to win an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony
Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Frederick Martin "Fred" MacMurray American actor for more than 100 films and almost 50 years!

MarsGal

(Sir) Frederick Grant Banting, co-discoverer of Insulin, shared the 1923 winner of Nobel Prize in Medicine with his co-discoverer,John James Rickard Macleod.

JaneS

Grant Goodeve from "Eight is Enough"

Amy

Ulysses S Grant

Ulysses S. Grant (born Hiram Ulysses Grant; April 27, 1822 – July 23, 1885) was the 18th president of the United States from 1869 to 1877
Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

Ulysses Simpson Kay was an African-American composer of neo-classical music. He also wrote five operas.

Amy

Kay Francis

Katherine Edwina "Kay" Francis (née Gibbs, January 13, 1905 – August 26, 1968) was an American stage and film actress.
Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

Kay Bailey Hutchison, now serving as 22nd US Permanent Representative to NATO; previous to Ted Cruz she was a Texas Senator for 20years.

Amy

Pearl Bailey

Pearl Mae Bailey (March 29, 1918 – August 17, 1990) was an American actress and singer.
Jimmy Dean