Random Image

DSCF0480.JPG

Owner: donklan
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:58:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Follow That Name

Started by Kelly, March 29, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaneS

LOUIS ARMSTRONG Jazz trumpeter, composer nicknamed SATCHMO, short for "Satchel Mouth".

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

so_P_bubble

Louis Vuitton Malletier, commonly referred to as Louis Vuitton 

MarsGal

Louis Jourdan was one of my Mom's favorite actors.

so_P_bubble

MarsGal

Louis Seymour Bazett Leakey, paleontologist

so_P_bubble

Louis Tomlinson - was placed into the band by Simon Cowell on X Factor

MarsGal

Joseph "Joe" Louis Barrow, was one of the greatest heavyweight boxers of all time.

so_P_bubble

Séraphine Louis (1864–1942), French painter

MarsGal

Louis Botha, first Prime Minister of the Union of South Africa, Second Boer War hero.

so_P_bubble

Tristan Louis (born 1971), French-American author

Amy

Tristan Bernard

Tristan Bernard was a French playwright, novelist, journalist and lawyer.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

so_P_bubble

Bernard Duarte - Brazilian professional footballer

MarsGal

Bernard Lawrence Madoff, of Ponzi scheme fame, was heavily involved in the development of NASDQ and served for a time as Director. He now spends his time at a Federal "Correction" facility.

so_P_bubble

Bernard Hill
MOVIE ACTOR

MarsGal

Alfred Hawthorne "Benny" Hill was a very funny comedian

so_P_bubble

Alfred Nobel - the founder of the Nobel Prize

MarsGal

Alfred Bester, writer of mostly Science Fiction. Trivia: The Alfred Bester character on Babylon 5 was named after him.

Amy

Alfred Joseph Hitchcock

Sir Alfred Joseph Hitchcock KBE was an English film director and producer, widely regarded as one of the most influential filmmakers in the history of cinema. Known as "the Master of Suspense", he directed over 50 feature films in a career spanning six decades, becoming as well known as any of his actors thanks to his many interviews, his cameo roles in most of his films, and his hosting and producing of the television anthology Alfred Hitchcock Presents
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

so_P_bubble

Alfred Lord Tennyson
NOVELIST

MarsGal

Marjorie Lord, actress

so_P_bubble

Majorie Joyner - invented a permanent hair wave machine

MarsGal

Marjorie Bruce (Marjorie de Brus), eldest daughter of Robert the Bruce and mother of the first Stewart monarch of Scotland.

Vanilla-Jackie

Sir Bruce Forsyth CBE...
... (22 February 1928 – 18 August 2017) was a British presenter and entertainer whose career spanned more than 70 years
" There is no present like the time "

JaneS

John Forsythe..American actor!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Amy

John F. Kennedy
John Fitzgerald Kennedy (May 29, 1917 – November 22, 1963), also referred to as John F. Kennedy, JFK, John Kennedy or Jack Kennedy, was the 35th President of the United States.
Jimmy Dean

Vanilla-Jackie

Olivia Newton-John, AC, OBE
.... (born 26 September 1948) is an English-Australian singer, songwriter, actress, entrepreneur, dancer, and activist..
" There is no present like the time "

so_P_bubble

John Travolta= American actor, film producer, dancer, and singer.

Amy

John Denver

Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr., known professionally as John Denver, was an American singer-songwriter, actor, activist and humanitarian, whose greatest commercial success was as a solo singer, starting in the 1970s. He was one of the most popular acoustic artists of the decade and one of its best-selling artists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUmnTfsY3hI
Jimmy Dean

so_P_bubble

Amy, what did you do! I have spend the last 3/4 H listening on UTube songs by Denver.  I had all his songs on little cassettes and of course cannot listen to them since the player broke many years ago. One never hears him on local radio and I had forgotten how beautiful the voice, how meaningful the words. Thank you!

John Grisham - American novelist

Amy

John Williams
John Towner Williams is an American composer, conductor, and pianist. In a career spanning over six decades, Williams has composed some of the most popular and recognizable film scores in cinematic history, Jaws, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, the Indiana Jones series, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, Superman, the first two Home Alone films, Hook, the first two Jurassic Park films, Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, the first three Harry Potter films, Catch Me If You Can, Memoirs of a Geisha, and Lincoln

Bubble, I enjoy his music too..His songs are so easy going.one can get lost in the story he tells.
Jimmy Dean