Random Image

twins

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:14:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Holidays, Birthdays, etc.

Started by Jeanne Lee, April 02, 2016, 01:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

so_P_bubble

Gloria

BUBBLE and PATRICIA  you both posted some wonderful Easter graphics, each one better than the one before it, either scrolling forward or backward. Thank you both for keeping PSP going.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

so_P_bubble

1st of May!

JaneS

Maybe you'll make me a birthday card for my 85th birthday next year?

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

angelface555

Jane, we stopped making the cards after a year of no comments on them.

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

FlaJean

Marilyne

Bubble - I love all the Mother's Day cards!  Hard to pick my favorite, but I guess it's the grandmother reading to the grandchildren.  Thanks for posting cards for all the holidays throughout the year!  :love:

so_P_bubble

I am glad that you both enjoy them.  Thank you for appreciating :)

so_P_bubble

Joy

Bubble,  some beautiful cards for Mother's Day.  You always do such beautiful art.  I agree with Marilyne on her choice of the grandmother reading to the little ones, but each one is special.  Thanks for taking the time to create a nice remembrance of this special day.

Joy
BIG BOX

so_P_bubble

Thank you Joy, it's a pleasure.

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

To mothers:

If you gave me life, it means that for one day you've been God ! Great ! 
(Niccolò, 6 years old , Twitter )

so_P_bubble

angelface555

Thank you Bubble, for such lovely, creative cards!

Shirley

Fantastic cards, Bubble.... you are so creative & certainly know how to make the most of PSP! 

JaneS

Beautiful cards...lovely tributes!  Thank you for your time and trouble.

My photos that, I guess, are lost in space, was a kind of Mother's Day tribute too.  It was my daughter (who has been working in my yard) and me sitting in front of our most recent achievement.  I'm so proud of her, I'm fit to burst.  I wish I was smart enough to share.

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

so_P_bubble

JaneS I never got that, Please send it again to me.

Gloria

BUBBLE  all your Mother's day creations are wonderful. I am not surprised because every thing you do is perfect.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast