Random Image

Storm Brewing

Owner: Shirley
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:02:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe for January 15, 2019

Started by so_P_bubble, January 14, 2019, 10:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindancer

Good evening just lost a post as I did not check someone else was writing. will try again. it went from 6 to 16 today. To morrow I have a doctors appointment, so do have to go out,  Rima will take me, then she will take me shopping wherever i want to go. Next week she goes in for knee surgery. I think I will go to Target.

Joy, hand & Foot use to be one of my favorite card games. We use to play it till after Midnights on Saturdays. Our Wed. Card club played Michigan Rummy every Wed. There were6 of us. We played at one of our homes, and had coffee and cake after. that club lasted about 10 years. I am the only one left of the group  I learn to play a lot of different card games when i visited Fla.

Larry, Ovaltine is my drink,when I get up at night. I also was raised on that and orange eggnog I am also 95, so row egg I guess didn't hurt me. Would more oxygen help you. I sleep with it all night, and my doctor signed for me to get that little 2lb. I can carry around with me when I feel I  need it.

JUne, I agree with you, just let me go my own way.

Amy, that is a good idea about RH.  this group I have been in for nearly 20 years. somost of them are in there late 70 and 80's.  I have a cribbage board that my mother gave us 75 years ago when we first got married. Remember in those days we had a radio to listen too,  and play games  I think we were happier then, then young couples are to day

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

Shirley

:roflBig: ********when Jesse is bigger it will be every man for himself* :roflBig:

Gloria de, you snuck in. Sounds like you have a plan!  :thumbup:

JaneS

Just checking in before I hit the hay and I'm glad I did.  JENNY, your Michele must be a very special lady.  She's not going to let this get her down!  And it sounds like your son is a good match for her.  Together they can face anything!  You must love them very mch! 

Well, I'm one that is not sorry to see January end!  I never did like it very much and I'm glad it's over.  We're one month closer to Spring and I can't wait.  Stuff happened all month long.  February has to be better!

And now I'm off to bed.  They're coming in the morning to get my car startd so I can make it to the gas station and then to work at 10.  Nothing else bad can happen in January.  There's only about an hour of it left.  Good Night All and may God bless us, every one!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

so_P_bubble