Random Image

April Snow 008.jpg

Owner: donklan
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:51:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Follow That Name

Started by Kelly, March 29, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astro

Half Nelson,  Wrestling Maneuver :D

MarsGal

Oswald "Ozzie" George Nelson, band leader, actor, director and producer.

rutumi

Oswald Ernald Mosley   (British -- had his ups and downs)
Kats are krazy, kalm or kollected, but mostly kôôl

JaneS

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Astro

Willy Lump Lump, fictional character

rutumi

Fred Lump Lump (Ernesto Aguilar Gonzalez -- non-fictional character)

Astro

Joseph "Joey The Clown" Lumpy Lombardo, Chicago mob affiliate

Amy

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Astro

Amy

Guy Williams   ..actor
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

rutumi

Guy Stuart Ritchie  English film director, producer, writer, and businessman

Astro

Stuart Little, the mouse

rutumi

Little Maid  -- one of three, quite unwary, from a ladies' seminary

Amy

Little Richard..

Rock 'n' roll dynamo who sang "Good Golly Miss Molly." He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame.

Jimmy Dean

rutumi

Richard "Dick" Ewing Powell -- singer, actor, voice actor, film producer, film director and studio head.

Amy

Eleanor Torrey Powell

(November 21, 1912 – February 11, 1982) was an American dancer and actress.
Best remembered for her tap dance numbers in musical films in the 1930s and 1940s,
Jimmy Dean

rutumi

Anna Eleanor Roosevelt  FLOTUS to FDR

JaneS

Eleanor Roosevelt was much more than just a FLOTUS!  She was a personality herself.  She did more after she was a widow than most women do in their entire life.  I have a magnet on my fridge with her picture and her words "Do something every day that scares you!"  Just thinking about that statement of hers has helped me through lots of sticky situations. And after that long statement I will add....

Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Astro

Theodore Roosevelt U.S. president

rutumi

Theodor Seuss "Ted" Geisel (Dr. Seuss) was an American children's author, political cartoonist, illustrator, poet, animator, and filmmaker. 

And JaneS -- You are so right. I was thinking as I posted Eleanor Roosevelt's name: What a woman!!!

JaneS

Ted Bessell Marlo Thomas's boyfriend on "That Girl".

rutumi

Theodore Leopold Friedman, known as Ted Lewis, was an American entertainer, bandleader, singer, and musician. He fronted a band and touring stage show that presented a combination of jazz, comedy, and nostalgia that was a hit with the American public before and after World War II. (Wikipedia)

MarsGal

Leopold Anthony Stokowski, conductor. He and the Philadelphia Orchestra were featured in Disney's 1940 film Fantasia. I had no idea the film was that old. It is older than I am.

JaneS

Anthony QuinnMexican/American Actor....a very good one!

rutumi

Astro

Anthony Scaramucci, The Mooch

JaneS

Anthony Hopkins Welsh actor, director, winner of multiple screen awards in England and the US.

Astro

Anthony Bourdain, CNN world traveler

rutumi

Anthony Fauci   very modern hero

Astro

Marc Ant(h)ony politician, general