Random Image

james

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:29:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe for October 15, 2017

Started by so_P_bubble, October 15, 2017, 03:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeanne Lee

OK, I take it all back!  I needed to reload the site and then everything fell into place.  And I have my order mostly done. 

SIGH!  My family always tells me I get my best exercise jumping to conclusions. 

Click for Corinth, New York Forecast

Amy

Grass is cut for the last time this year ..I hope. I even managed to find Janies misplaced zzzzz both the dogs and I had a cat nap.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

mycheal

June, Oh ya God Loves ya as we do :O) Keep the spirit and include a smile :)))

Mycheal

JaneS

Ok, I called a guy that does insulation and I told him right up front that I'm a Sr. citizen trying to make it on Social Security and that I need an estimate and some time to figure out if and how I'm going to pay for insulation.  He said he could come over today and the estimate was free and he understood the situation. When he was finished, he apologized for the amount and told me there are ways to get people to help.  He's going to check them out for me and get back to me.  We'll see!  If I have to pay full price, I won't be able to do it.  Let's hope something comes up or we have a mild winter.

Now I'm going to go to take the purps out one more time and then get ready for bed. 

Good night Everyfriend!  And may God bless us, every one!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Amy

Good morning everyone..

Who needs an alarm clock when you have dogs/pets??? We are off to the city today, returning clothes that don't fit and having a wee talk with Costco . I have my new card but the photo is not me..I am sure it is an easy fix for them.

Jane, is this for the blown in or batt insulation? I hope he finds a plan to off set the price. Hope your government or state is offering rebates or tax relief incentives for you.

June ,glad you are up and running,puter problems are not fun.

Jeanne Lee I laughed about your way of exercising, I get most of mine doing the here after..

Lloyd, the last day/month we have for doing hay here is in Sept but you have a longer growing season there.

Larry,hope your meds straighten up your heart problems.

Hal, I told a friend that if it wasn't for Dr. appointments we wouldn't go anywhere. They are not as bad now as we are not running for chemo but still have us on the road.

Gloria, wild turkeys were introduced here a few years back and they are becoming a problem. I have seen vehicle windshield smashed due to them I almost had mine done on one of our trips to the city. Got a close up look of his/her tummy but thankfully timing was right and it just missed.

Joy, it is those little annoying jobs that are so nice when done. I really should do mine too....one of these days.

Joan, so nice to see you in here,I hope each day finds you stronger.

Sandy, I agree with Larry, let others mind their business, not yours. I have a friend that will NOT wear a winter coat......just a heavy sweater and out winters can be nasty at times.

Enjoy your day everyone..

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

JaneS

Good Morning Everyfriend!  We're in "pill wait time" for the doggies and, while I have to work today I don't go in until 10 so I have some time to goof off.  I slept pretty well last night.  I left the heat turned up a little (to 68) and the bedroom was a bit warmer than it's been. 

I decided that my insulation guy with the ideas for help was part of God's plan and since I asked Him for help, I'm just going to relax, wait and see what he comes up with.  It helps to relieve some of the stress.

Everyfriend, take today and make it your special day!

Lloyd Hammond

well I see two of my very best girl friends are already here. with the new breathing machine i have now I seam to sleep in better. AMY a point old jack frost will cure hay standing same as mother will cut and laying in the swath.
but we have had no frost as yet this year. so it takes longer to cure the hay.
takes 4/5 days this late in the season.  and wont kill the fest cue grass either.
also the old timers say standing gars has the same food value in winter as summer. sure hope I haven't spun your head. have a great day.

Lloyd

Lloyd Hammond

we are 48º and clear going for 73º today. Have a flat tire on big back wheal of tractor. have to get a tire man to come out and fix it today so I can rake hay tomorrow. see you later.

Lloyd

Joy

Good Wednesday Morning .  It is only in the high 30's right now in my little corner of the world.  But, the sun is shining, so it probably will warm up a little bit later on.  Supposed to be in the 70's again by the week end.

Amy, I am in the same boat as you are...... I wouldn't go many places if I didn't have doctor appointments.  But, at least it gets me out !!!  Luckily, in the past month,  I had gotten a reprieve.  Nothing now until the middle of November.

I am another one who doesn't like coats.  I will wear several layers instead of one coat.  I do have a winter coat, but hardly ever wear it.  For one reason, I am hardly ever outside that long.  Either in a car or "running" into a store.  So,  I usually am never out in the cold weather for that long. 

Now, in my apartment, I am cold sometimes.  This place is heated with heat pumps.....  not a furnace as the maintenance man tells us.  And, when that heat comes on it is almost like the A/C is on.  Sometimes  I have to push it up to almost 80 for the temperature to get comfortable. I leave it there for a little bit and then when it warms up, I turn it back.  Usually, I don't have to do that again until the evening.  I am just miserable when I am cold.  My heating bill is a little high for a couple months in the winter, but my summer bills are much, much lower, as I don't get the sun hardly at all, since I am on the north side of the building.

I am at a point, where I just have to be comfortable and able to pay the heating bill. 

Jane, I hope that your dealings with the insulation man will be successful in him getting you a lower price.  It seems when you have a house, it is just one thing after another that needs taking care of. 

Not sure what I will be getting into today.  I know that I have to finish an on-line order for Walmart.  Like Jeanne mentioned, I, too, noticed that so many items on my Walmart order page were out of stock.   When I looked again yesterday,  everything was back to normal.  Then, I have to talk to my son or DIL to see when they can go pick it up.  It is so easy to grocer shop this way.  Thanks to Larry for his encouragement to try it.  I just cannot walk the aisles in the grocery store anymore. 

I hope all the friends will have a great day.

Joy
BIG BOX

JoanFL

Good morning Everyfriend.  I have been up for about 3 hours but just took my iPad off the two chargers.  Linda sent me an email at 4;30 a,m.  She and Ed were at the airport ready to board a plane for CA.  They are going to attend a wedding.  I hope ALL of you have a day just like you want it to be.

Click for Melbourne, Florida Forecast

Gloria

Good morning everyone, yesterday was dentist day for me, only a cleaning this time. I had a different hygenist this time and she was rough. Never tasted so much blood in my mouth like yesterday. When the dentist came into the room when she was finished she asked how it went and I told her. Then she told me the one I always have is out for now. Her husband was on his way to work and for some reason ran off the road and hit a tree and he died, 41 years old. I feel so bad for her and their family. She is a wonderful person and often talked about him and their sons.

JOY  glad I am not the only one who cannot stand that yelling and jumping on Family Feud, do not care for the host of the show either. Here I like watching Judge Judy, she comes on at 4pm and the Fued is on before that so at times when I turn the TV on to watch her I get the tail end of the Family Fued and I mute the TV so I do not hear them.

LARRY  after yesterday's frost this morning it is in the 40's to start the morning. Days are really getting short now. 60 years ago seein a deer here was bug news, now there are way too many of them. Back they deer hunting season was 5 days and only with bow and arrow. That season is much longer now. My son had permits from the state to allow a few hunters to hunt on his property. They even put up blinds up in some pine trees and every year about 5 deer were taken and all those hunters had to fill out a tag that my son turned into the state. They always gave my some some venison. Wonder how many use the mute button during commercials.

JOAN  we are finally getting fall weather and I love it. For me anything over the 70's is too hot.

HAL  at one time it seemed like the only time I got away from home was for a doctor appointment. Yesterday was the first time in a couple of months I had an appointment, next one is the end of next month but I do have to make one for new bottom dentures. Had the last of the bottom teeth out several months ago.

JUNE  your Google ID has nothing to do with your S&F ID. Wonder why Google Chorme is acting up for you. How old is your Mac? Like with the different ones for Microsoft some of their older versions, like the XP I loved, are no longer updated because they are obsolete.

SHIRLEY  I am still using Windows 7, heard too many have problems with 10.

GLORIA de  it is the contestants acting foolish that get to me with jumping and screaming. Know the audience is told when to do different thing and they obey like well trained animals. Just as bad as the prerecorded applause.

JEANNE LEE  hard to believe a Walmart store is closing but it happened in one city here.  It was the only market in that cection iof the city but they built a new super Wm. in the next town. I have been in that one once, I could get lost in there and I never went back.  Glad you reloaded and you can order your groceries.

JANE  hope the insulation man can find some help for you. No fun living through a cold winter in a house that needs it. Been there with very cold outside walls and really never really feeling warm enough.

AMY  wish they would stop introducing wild animals where they do not belong.  Wild ones are finding their way on their own, mainly coyotes and black bears. Not safe to take a hike through the woods anymore.

LLOYD  glad you are sleeping better.

JOAN  still waking up very early. Don't know how you do it.

Have a good day.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

larryhanna

Hi Everyone.  It is really a beautiful day here in South Carolina.  It is about 56 degrees and headed only into the low or mid 70's and will be sunny.  It is the perfect day for the ladies to hold their Church bazaar and luncheon.  Jennifer will be here within the hour to help Pat get things into the car and then go with her to deliver the items for the bazaar and to see all that they have.  The affair ends after the Wednesday night dinner so I will get to see a lot of what they had to offer.  Of course they don't ever have anything that attracts men other than the food items but they will likely be gone by the time of our Wednesday night dinner. 

Speaking of food, Pat made the best Jambalaya dish yesterday.  Some of it was fixed in the crock pot all afternoon.  Then she poured off the juice and fixed the rice in the sauce and added the cooked shrimp to the mixture.  She did say the recipe called for a lot of different ingredients so it is not likely we will have this very often as she usually tries to stay with recipes with 5 ingredients or less. Fortunately there is another good meal of it remaining in the refrigerator, which I expect we will enjoy tomorrow night.  Going to the dinner tonight is the only thing on my schedule for today.  I do have to get a birthday card and check in the mail as our oldest great grandchild will be 15 on Friday.

Jennifer didn't make it out as she wasn't feeling well so I went with Pat to the Church and then waited in the car for her after helping her get her cake and chili into the fellowship hall.

Hal, I am staying out of my regular shoes except when I leave the house.  Yesterday Pat thought the nose piece of her CPAP mask had fallen under the bed.  Of course, she is not able to get down to look for it so I did and then had to call her to help me get up.  I was beside the bed but my legs just didn't have the strength to lift me.  My toes didn't like the strain those efforts put on them but feel ok today. I think going to doctor appointments is making up the bulk of our social life.  Pat called yesterday and has an appointment at the pain doctors office for this afternoon.  Fortunately she is now driving so I won't need to go with her. She is going to talk to them about getting a shot in her back. 

June, when you use the Chrome Browser you will have to sign in with your user name and password for the S&F's and use the for ever setting.  You can read the postings but don't think you can post unless you are signed in.

Mary Ann, I just checked and Dame Kiri Te Kanawa is of Maori and Irish descent.  She does have a beautiful voice. 

Jeanne, I am sure glad you found that renewing your order page brought back your work and that the items are available.  We don't often hear of a Walmart closing until they have opened a new store in the same town. 

Jane, sure hope the insulation man can come up with a plan you can afford. 

Amy, it sounds like someone at the service desk wasn't paying much attention with your membership card.  It sounds like I don't want to see any wild turkeys if they can fly into my windshield since I likely would see them when out in the car.

Lloyd, did you get a new CPAP machine or just a new headgear and face mask?

Joy, we had a heat pump when we lived in Gaithersburg, Maryland and it seemed our house was never very warm.  However, we have one in this house and it works wonderfully.  We have an all electric home and our electric bill is not unreasonable.  I think the energy efficient appliances help a lot.  We will pick up another online Walmart order after our dinner at Church this evening.  This works out very well and our son can help us unload the car as he usually comes out on Wednesday evening. 

Joan, you have confused me with your saying you took your iPad off its two chargers.  I hope Linda and Ed have a nice trip to California. 

Gloria, the first dental hygienist we had when we moved here was also rough and just didn't do a good job.  We didn't go back.  I have a friend here who told me Sunday he is going deer hunting tomorrow and Friday. 

JoanFL

Larry--I have the special keyboard you can buy for iPads, and both that and the iPad must be charged.

June Drabek

I will try to be more clear. I see my posts too…WHEN they post. Most of the time I write to you, hit "Post" and the sign appears:

Safari can't open the page "https://www.seniors and friends.org/index.php?topic=415.240"because Safari can't establish a secure connection to the server"www.seniorsandfriends.org.

That is why my tech girl installed Google Chrome. Now Google Chrome says :

This Computer will no longer receive Chrome updates because Mac O.S. X10.6, 10.7,   and 10.8 are no longer supported.

I will save this page on my computer, in case it does not post. It stopped accepting my reply the rest of yesterday.
Let's see if this will post.

BIS……I LOVE you girl. Your posts make my days so thankful and happy.
As long as we are here, let's dance.

June Drabek

Looks  like it posted...someime....and now Google Chrome is operating and I didn't do a thing. I am so confused.
As long as we are here, let's dance.

Marilyne

Hi June - I don't usually post here in SS, but I've been reading about your problem with Safari, and think maybe I can help you.  I also have a Mac, and I also use Safari.  Every couple of days, I get that same thing "Safari can't establish a secure connection to the server", and another one that's similar?  What I do is just wait a short while, and come back, and it will usually open with no problem.  If it doesn't, then I go to the Apple icon up in the corner, and click Restart. It only takes about minute for it to go through the restart process.  Then I click on Seniors & Friends, and it comes right up.  My husband uses the Firefox browser on his Mac, and he has no problems.  I like Safari, so I will continue to put with with that glitch.  It never happens on any other website, only on Seniors & Friends.  I wonder what that is?

Lloyd Hammond

good Night everyone. Larry a total new one state of the art Latest thing. it has a lot less air presser. about eleven Lbs. has the same full face mask. so much easier to breath in and out. wake up with out the dry mouth. It has automatic heat so soon after starting it no cold air. it uses more water. but I mainly have one nature call . I take off the mask  and lay it down it blows hard for just a minute and shuts it self off, and turns a lighted screen you can read whet you have done so far in the night. when you put it back on it starts its self again.
in the morning when you take it off and lay it down light's back up and tells you how many hours you slept and if it leaked or not. It sends all the data to K C VA. automatically as it is being done. I feel better totally with a good night's sleep. have a great night c u all tomorrow lord willing and the creak don't too high.  I have a early morning appointment at V A tomorrow to visit about it Q & A session.

Lloyd

halkel

Howdy, I thought I had posted on here early in the day, but looking back I found no post.  Anyhow I have been busy messing around most of the day doing not much of anything.  It was really cool this morning so I dug my light weight sweater out and been wearing it most of the day.  And we have another cold front coming in this weekend and suppose to get a nip in the air.

I am tired and think I will turn it, tire from what, I have no idea.  I do little physical labor anymore so cant be from that.

Got an email today which was kinda interesting:

Google Fiber Continues Micro Trenching Program in Misty Oaks

The City of San Antonio is notifying you of an upcoming fiber installation pilot program in your neighborhood called "micro-trenching."  The installation of fiber does not guarantee service by the fiber provider.

WHAT TO EXPECT:

• Utility locates: residents will see various colors of paint on the ground.

• Construction in the right of way (front yard): a tractor with a hydraulic saw will be used to cut a small micro-trench in the street along the curb line (some horizontal road cuts will also occur too).

• Installation of a small fiber box in the right of way (front yard): A hand saw will be used to cut curb and sidewalk joints in front of each property so an individual fiber line and fiber box can be installed for potential future customer use. To install a fiber box, a 14"Lx14Wx12D hole is required. Orange construction fencing in the right of way (front yards) will be installed to secure all open trenches until the boxes are installed.

Please note, that vehicles cannot be parked on the street while construction occurs. The Fiber Agency's contractor will provide "advanced notices of work" as a reminder to keep vehicles off the street.

Neighborhood residents are encouraged to call the respective Fiber Agency's construction line for construction related issues and concerns. That number is 1-877-454-6959 and is operated and staffed 24/7.

To see additional information on micro trenching please visit http://www.sanantonio.gov/TCI/Fiber-Deployment

I love the part I placed in bold.
Wonder why they are going to the expense if they may not provide the service......... :crazy2:

Amy

Good morning everyone..

Yesterday turned out to be a lovely day and the weatherman said we are to have more for the rest of this week.  Not sure what is on for today but will make the most of it.

Lloyd, thank you for explaining about the hay.Glad to see you finally are winning on your CPAP machine..

Better scoot

Enjoy your day everyone..
Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Good Morning Everyfriend!  I'm guilty of not posting yesterday after my good morning message.  Between what's happening at work and the insulation thing and a couple of other things, I was just plain stressed-out-tired yesterday!  But today is another day!

I'm meeting my grandniece at her college dorm today and we're going to lunch together.  I like to have a visit with her occasionally.  She's such a sweetheart and she loves to talk so I find out about her college days and her family all at one time.

Also, Kiran is staying for supper today.  We're having spaghetti.  Then they will pick her up later than usual.  So that's my day.  I mght squeeze in a quick trip to Wenger's (The Amish Store) between Bridget and Kiran. 

HAL what is that FIBER stuff supposed to do for you if they ever institute it's use?

Everyone have a good day!

halkel

Good Morning Everyone!
Cool this morning, but not cold.  I have a doctors apmt, what's new, at 10 or 11, cant remember right off hand, it is with my PC.  And then just one little chore that has to be done and then, heck, who knows.

Janie, fiber is suppose to be the cat's meow.  High speed, the highest available.  Only one little caveat, it is expensive from what I hear.  So I don't think I will be getting on it with my computer.  AT&T is also running their fiber.  But we have had it out here in our area for several years, Time-Warner re-did their whole system 10 years ago with fiber, except they didn't run it to the house, just their terminal boxes.  :uglystupid2:

Well I had better get me a cup of coffee and get in the shower.

Everyone have a great day.

larryhanna

Hi Everyone.  It is another cool morning but we will be going into the high seventies late this afternoon.  I am going to pick up my friend for coffee and if I feel up to it will go back downtown to the Church for the Wisdom class.  I have missed doing either for the last two weeks.  That is all that is on the schedule for today.

Joan, I now understand why the two chargers.  I had a case for my iPad after I first got it that had a bluetooth keyboard but it was powered by AAA batteries.

June, so sorry to see you are still having posting problems.  When you experience this problem are you able to open other website pages such as your email or do a web search? 

Marilyne, it sounds like you have isolated the problem to the Safari browser and not the connection. 

Lloyd, that is a much more sophisticated CPAP machine than what Pat and I have.  I am glad you are having good luck with it.  I am still waiting to hear about using oxygen with my head gear.  I don't think our machines will turn off automatically like yours does and we just have to push the button to stop the air flow.

Hal, I had to wear a sweater jacket all day yesterday and have it on again this morning as the house is chilly.  It would really be a job to put fiber cable over a big city.  I guess the disclaimer of service is to give them an out if they were to decide not to offer service in your area.  I have also heard that the fiber service is expensive. 

Amy, enjoy your nice weather and your day. 

Jane, nice you can have lunch today with your grandniece and your supper with Kiran. 

Gloria

Good morning everyone, another beautiful sunny morning at 48° so a good night for sleeping. More trees are showing color, love seeing it when I pull my shades up in the morning with the sun shining on them.

LARRY  I wish Pat good luck with a shot in her back. I will never get that again after the painw "specialist" hit that nerve at my spine, my left leg is still bothering me from that. What really got me when he asked what was wrong and I told him and he hit that spot a second time. Hope your friend gets his deer.

JOAN  my daughter bought the keyboard for her iPad, too.

LLOYD  glad that new machine is helping you sleep better.

HAL  I think amd am tired all the time but that is from doing nothing. Had more energy when I was on the go all day. Hope you do not to pay for all that fiber installing.

Just hear on the news that a school in the south-did not catch where-will change  the name of the Jefferson Davis school to the Barack Obama school.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

JoanFL

Good morning Everyfriend.  I saw on TV that here it is to be cooler than usual - but I won't be going outside, so that's fine with me.  Have a good day folks.

Shirley

Haha, Gloria, I heard this morning that another little town in the south was willing to re-name their town Amazon... if that company would bring their 2nd "headquarters" there.  We have one stretch of highway that's been renamed so many times since we lived here that I can't even remember (until I see the signs) what it is called.  Don't know how the maps & GPS people keep up, I know it costs taxpayers to make all those new signs~~ :crazy2:

Joan, I'm just hoping for a freeze soon to help with the allergy problems.  I think mine have "peaked" half a dozen times so far this year, and still struggling with the usual fall ones.  Crazy weather.... my neighbor called yesterday to report the Bradford pear trees planted in the medium strip about a mile away are in FULL BLOOM!  I thought that was what I saw the other day when I drove past but since I have had so much trouble with my eyes & glasses lately, I figured "just my eyes". 

This is mow day but the grass has not grown enough to have it done.... I could not tell they mowed last week & mentioned it may be the last for the season.  Maybe next week & that should be the last.  The leaves are starting to fall but not enough to rake up yet, would be nice if they all "dumped" to be picked up with the mowers next week (never happen).  Duty calls, still have Callie to feed, she is a late sleeper, I have taken her breakfast out to the garage for her the last few days.

I already need a nap... just over 4 hours sleep last night.  My Fitbit decided to work again yesterday, would not sync with the computer the last few days & I've really been upset.  Have a great day, everyone..... sun is shining & to be about 80 this afternoon. 

Jeanne Lee

How do I get so lucky?

After thinking Walmart was out of everything and finding it was my mistake, I placed my order and my next door neighbor went to pick it up for me, like his always does.

He just brought it, about at least three times the size of my normal order.  And it isn't my order!  :yikes:  Not one single item of my order!  Whoever should have this order must be lots more upset than I am.  Anyway, I called and they are sending someone to bring my order and take away all this unwanted. 

I sure have all the fun!   :2funny:

Click for Corinth, New York Forecast

Sandy

Good Morning Everyone from the
cool but sunny rocky coast of Maine.

Jeanne Lee ....  How disappointing to get the wrong
order,  but  since they are going to gather it up and
replace it,   then you can celebrate.   I hope that
they get the order right  when it finally comes. 

It is so frustrating having to depend on people to
come to your aid when you can't do it any longer
yourself.    (I would be checking out everything
the wrong order to see just what other people require).   

Have a good day Everyone,
Sandy
:thumbup:

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."

― Carl Sagan

Joy

Jeanne Lee,   I had tried to make up an order for Walmart and noticed that so much produce was out of stock. I was thinking that it was because of all the bad weather across the country.  However, like you, when I went back the next day,  everything was back to normal.

I don't usually go with my DIL or son when they pick up my order, so I could easily get the wrong order also.  They wouldn't know to check it to see if it was everything that I had ordered. But, if I ever go with them, I will be sure to check a few items to make sure.  I guess I could print the order out and they could check it out before they leave.  Glad that they took care of coming to get it and bJoying the right order with them.  I know you were happy about that.

Joy

BIG BOX

Carol

Morning all:  A bit of jarring news this morning that there was a shooting and deceased person - wounding with 4 involved near the campus of Colorado State in Fort Collins.  Two of our grands go to school there and are in apartments - we will check with them when they get out of classes.   :'(

This morning the car didn't start right away - we think they put in an oversized battery and it has been iffy. 

The few times we have used the WalMart site, they go over the list - once, they go over anything substituted.  Maybe that has changed with more people using the system.  Here, they wanted you to sign up for a 1 hour spot and we were driving in from home and couldn't know if we could get here in time so that idea was scratched. 

We are being herded each and every time we deal with anything anymore. 

MaryTX

Hope your grands are okay.  These shootings everywhere are scary.  It almost makes you scared to go anywhere. 

Carol, how far are you away from WalMart?  I was able to choose the hour slot I wanted.  I chose 1PM and was told I could pickup anytime between 1:00 and 1:55.

Mary

Click for Arlington, TexasForecast