Random Image

Halloweenie

Owner: Sandy
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:41:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

D

Norms Bait and Tackle

Started by dapphne, March 30, 2016, 09:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dapphne

I am missing "Norms Bait and Tackle"  and all the people that
used to post there.   

I hope that we see it soon.

Sandy

:crazy2:

Mary Ann

Sandy, I saw the names of several people who said they posted on Norm's B&T so I have an idea they will be back.  This is the first I've seen it, however, I've just signed on for the day.  Nice day here in Grand Rapids, sun shining and temp of 44 degrees to go higher.

I'm feeling much better from my allergies. 

Tom, Dot, Terry, Jan and I are to have lunch at Russ's today.  It is a weekly thing now and we all enjoy it.

Mary Ann

larryhanna

Hi everyone on another beautiful Spring morning here in South Carolina and we expect to get to 73 this afternoon.  Yesterday was a beautiful, low humidity and sunny day here.  Pat and I decided on a late lunch/early dinner out and we went to one of our favorite Mexican Restaurants for a good meal.  We stopped at Kroger's on the way home as Pat had a few items to get there.  The main activity for today will be going to dinner at the church and getting to spend sometime later this afternoon and evening with Scott, which is always a highlight of our week. 

Mary Ann, I just went back into my posting in the Soda Shoppe discussion and advised where this discussion can be found in the General Discussions and provided a link.  The link also will give access to the Classical Music Discussion. 

Mary Ann

Thanks, Larry.  I saw your post when I visited Soda Shoppe.

Mary Ann

Joy

Good morning, Sandy, Larry and Mary Ann.

So happy to see this board has been restored.  It looks like things are coming back together pretty good.  I am sure it will take a while to get everyone back, but it does seem pretty easy re-registering.  I did e-mail a couple people to let them know the site was back up.

Hope everyone will have a great day.

Joy
BIG BOX

so_P_bubble

What a wonderful news to see this discussion is open again.  People are so friendly here and always looking after one another.  It really is like a big family with unfortunately patriarch Norm missing.  But he is present in our memory.

Have a good day everyone!

halkel

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks Larry for the link.  Just stopping by to mark my spot and keep an eye on what's going on.   Nice to have everyone back where they belong.

Raining here, but warm.

so_P_bubble

Here we are having a beautiful sunny day after days of rain and hard wind.
But I am not going out until tomorrow for my library day.
Anyone wants to come and borrow some French books?   ;)

Denver

Thank you, LARRY, for the link.  SO good to see you all again. 

Bob and I have our yearly physicals today.  I sure will be glad to get that over and done and hope that we can get back home before another snow storm hits the Denver Area.

I wish you all a wonderful Wednesday. 

Jenny
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

Lindancer

Good morning, almost noon.  Thanks you Larry for the link

As I wrote in Soda Shop, I could not get in with my old handle, as I was told that name did not exist.  So I am now lindancer.

Jenny hope your physucals went well.  Not another snow storm, if so hope you got home safe.

Mary Ann, and everyone else so glad to see all my friends again.

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

angelface555

Good Morning everyone from a drippy, rainy Interior. The snow is here and there in grungy piles and trucks come in the night to haul it all away. Of course their seemingly discretion doesn't work when their horns ring out on the back up!

Does anyone have the email for Carole in either New Zealand or Australia and others not here in the US but European posters?

MaryPage

I kept coming in and checking on the names of forums back up and running, but no mention of Norm's.

Then I ran my eye down the list of recent posts all over Seniors & Friends and found someone had posted in Norm's.

So woo hoo, I put my foot down on the accelerator and sped on in here.  So good to see you.  And yes, BUBBLE, we DO remember Norm, and we have to keep his name just because of that.

so_P_bubble

I am glad you found it MaryPage. 
It will take just a short time and we will all get used to finding our way around here.
It is not much different from the previous site. 
I think it is the IDEA of change that is stressful.

angelface555

Norm's was listed under town talk before.

dapphne

I just went out on General Discussions to ask about
Norms Bait and Tackle....     I am sure that someone will come along and move it to where it should be.....   

I didn't realize that I started anything....  but it is
very good to see people come over here and post.   

I am sure it will be re organized when the time is right! 

Have a good day EVERYONE ...  Good to see that
we are still up and running!

Sandy
:crazy2:

Mary Ann

Tom, Terry, Dot and I went to lunch today at Russ's, a more quiet place than others where we've eaten.  Jan could not be with us.  It is a beautiful day here, 50+ degrees, warm when the sun shines, chilly when it does not shine.

Norm would be so happy to know his Bait & Tackle is still alive.  I am thankful to Pat and Michael for letting it continue.  It is so good to see people returning.

Mary Ann

JoanFL

Nice to see so many posts here.

Click for Melbourne, Florida Forecast

Kelly

Hi Everyone
Good to see so many posting on Norms!

Kelly

Jaywalker

Good afternoon!...  I'm stopping by to make sure I can find my way back.  Actually, it wasn't so difficult this time.  I always click on the "show unread posts since last visit" next to my avatar.  Or, if in a hurry, I just click on "show new replies to your posts"  Works for me!   :thumbup:
Jane, on Oregon's south coast
Click for Coos_Bay, Oregon Forecast

June Drabek

Jaywalker...hi...good to be back with all of you again. I had withdrawal symptoms when we were stranded.

Mary Ann, I am sure Norm is looking over our collective shoulders and reminding us that he is watching. He was so much a part of it all for so long.
As long as we are here, let's dance.

Kelly

Hi Everyone
Dry here and cool though.

Think I will open a Weather thread somewhere.

Kelly

Sandy

Just checking in with my new name:
(used to be dapphne)

I had a terrible time getting my name changed,
but managed to do it

Have a great day,  everyone!
sandy
  "It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."

― Carl Sagan

Radioman34

Checking in with my new name

MaryPage

Is everyone using a new name for fun?  For the pleasure of a change?  I'm wondering because I am using the same name I have always used (which is my real name) and the same password I used before.  Yes, it is true that the new site did not recognize these.  That's because it is a  brand new site with recognition of no one until we registered.  But I chose to register in precisely the same way as I had with the previous site, and there was no difficulty in my doing that.

Radioman34

MaryPage many of us are using new names because the new, improved S&F will not recognise our old ones

maryde

HI EVERYONE    Greetings to all, just taking this opportunity to check in.

so_P_bubble

Well I have a huge problem with remembering names, not only new ones.  It took me many months to remember who is who and now I have to start again? Dapphne, I loved that one, with the Greek mythology connotation...
Oh well... my memory will have to work hard again
    :2funny:

Kelly

Hi Everyone
As I said on any board, it would not accept kelly but it did with Kelly with a capital K.

Kelly

so_P_bubble

Kelly