Random Image

Fe at Two

Owner: Sandy
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:27:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe for January 15, 2019

Started by so_P_bubble, January 14, 2019, 10:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joy

Good Friday Morning.

We had some snow overnight and most of the schools are on a 2 hr. delay opening.  It is supposed to be a cloudy day.  However, the bigger snow storm is expected later tomorrow into Sunday morning.  Ours might turn into rain, possibly.

This is the same storm which will bringing larger amounts to Gloria's area.  Our weather person is saying they can expect about a foot or more.

I missed getting here yesterday. Just got busy, and before you knew it, it was evening.  I did play cards last night, and it turned into a longer game than usual.  Did not get back to my apt. until almost 9 p.m. 

Lloyd, I am so disappointed that you are heading home already.  I thought you were looking forward to spending time in the warm weather. Did you ever get to Tampa?  Sorry that Nancy isn't a happy camper.  That is too bad.  Hardly seems worth all the trouble  to get ready, just to stay a short time. 

Larry, do hope that you are feeling better this morning.  I know how you feel when you don't have any energy. I am starting to feel a little more energized.  But, with the terrible, cold weather, it does tend to make me just want to stay under an afghan. At least, you don't have the cold weather to deal with.

I see where Amy is having snow to deal with this morning.

Jane, do hope you will have a good day. Hope you don't get much of the snow storm that is heading east. 

I don't have much planned for today, except the normal straightening up. I do plan to read some today.  Reading a good book now.

Hope everyone will have a good day.  For those in the paths of the snow,  please stay safe and warm.

Joy
BIG BOX

Sandy

Good Morning from the very cold,  soon to
be snowy,  rocky coast of Maine. 

Just sitting here waiting for
Spectrum to come and install my
landline.   

I hate to wait!
 :tissue:

Sandy
  "It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."

― Carl Sagan

Amy

Well, the snow has been shoveled both Kyle and I removed it from the driveway. Not enough for the snow blower and it was light fluffy snow. We went in and picked up his blister pack of meds and came home. 
Have you ever tried to sweep a floor with a pup?? I had forgotten how mesmerized they are with brooms/mops!! Did manage to get that done and I clipped this little lads nails too!!
Still have to get the cupboard cleaned as that job was put aside for washing the floors.

Better go get lunch on the go.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Denver

good day....

I have a real mess with my email(s) so have been working on them for hours! 

LLOYD, it appears I made a mistake by thinking you were already home!  Truth is, I have no idea where you are, but no matter what, it appears you ARE headed home.  I feel badly for Nancy, if she is not comfortable traveling there is not much you can do about it.  I know many that have done what you are doing and some love it and some hate it.  Some have sold their homes and hit the road only to find ypthey are not happy and now they are in the process of getting a new home and selling the motor home.  I think I would like very much to hit the road, but Bob seems to think it is not a good idea.....so can you just go home and then we can try out the motor home and see? Hahaha. I went back and read your post that what I thought you said, you were AT HOME.  I guess you were commenting that you have phone service AT HOME, not that you are there! SORRY!

SHIRLEY, sure happy to read tha5 Andy and Family are all having such a great time in Florida.  Sounds like you made a very wise choice to have the tree taken out right away! 

We have snow and cold again today....the weather guessers said we would not have much if any here, but I can assure you they are wrong....we have a LOT on the ground and it is not done! 

I am concerned....no post from our LARRY today??  That can not be good.  I sure hope he is OK! 

GLORIA, how nice you have the visiting little guy for you all to get your baby fix!  That is nice. 

Too many interruptions, so I am going to post this before I loose it...

Have a great da6 EVERYFRIEND.

Jenn
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

Lindancer

Good evening,
Gloria we had about an inch of snow when I got up. I guess Sunday is the day to watch out for.  I don't know what I will do if we lose power

Lloyd, I am sorry you did not stay in Fla. longer

Larry we are missing you.

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

Carol

I hope the weather guessers are wrong in predicting such a load of snow.  One year, in Fort Collins, CO - we were out of town when a huge storm hit.  I went to the grocery store and - I am not kidding - there was only a couple of cans of something non-food left on the counters.  It had to be a wild scene.  Fortunately, I had some food in the house;  We were glad to miss the wild shopping day. 

The mountains need more snow and this storm looks like it isn't going to cooperate.

Carol

Amy:  Enjoy the new puppy.  Wish we could have a dog but there is no fence here.  We get our happy fix by dog-sitting. 

Amy

I am with you Gloria de and Jenny.  We are missing Larry and Janie is short posting compared to her long post...hope all is ok with the both of them!
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

JaneS

Hi Everyfriend!  There's a lot going on here that's taking my attention.  Time on the phone...thinking...trying to work through some things. Snow is comin tomorrow.  It's supposed to start around noon and last through Sunday.  That should get my mind off other things.  I'll have to be out shoveling...an area for the doggies and the front sidewalk.  My neighbor will probably do my driveway.  He always does and I don't have to go anywhere until Monday at 10 a.m.

Dogs are asking to go out.  Stay warm and dry!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

June Drabek

Shirely, You youngster !!!!!! I was out kicking up my heels at age 84. Now at 94, I can still do a slow waltz or a bit of a hip wiggle, so enjoy these next 10 years to the fullest little girl. You have so much to offer.

Amy, when my doggies were youngsters they would be shoving me out of the way to see what those lower shelves contained. Have fun girl.

Sandy, Hi back attcha girl. I really like my cell phone...it has a lot of stuff I never use,but it's what my son chose for me. Gary is my brain now. and I have two house phones. One by my bed and another that is portable, but it only works inside the building. Then there is the life line hanging around my neck. It even showers with me. I am covered.

Larry, dear friend, I am sorry that you are not in perfect condition health wise. Join me in that category Buddy.I can't seem to reach a day when I feel great. This second bout of pneumonia had really none a number on me, and the new antibiotics don't seem to do any healing. Very weak and tired.  I can't complain though, I have lived life thoroughly and I am grateful for what I have now.

Time to go fix a bite of supper...no appetite, be we have to eat. I have really enjoy my visit with you all. Keep well and happy, God Bless us all with health and Peace. I love you. June
As long as we are here, let's dance.

Amy

Good morning everyone..

Snow is to start around noon  again. Cold -16° and getting colder! Not sure what is happening today, other than laundry and cleaning.

Hope we hear from Larry today.He says not to worry but we do and we can pray that he is feeling better which we can do!

Jane, I hope you don't get a lot of snow!

June, you sound more like yourself now. Hope that means you are feeling better.

Carol, this little bundle of joy had me up at 11 last night and 5 this morning ...but we are having fun with him. He doesn't back away from anything!

Lloyd, safe travels and enjoy your time away.

Joy, we are on the out skirts of tis storm and with any luck won't get much..I hope!!

Better get the laundry started...not hanging it out today!

Enjoy your day everyone.
Jimmy Dean

Joy

Good morning, Amy and all who follow.

I, too am hoping we hear from Larry sometime today.  He is greatly missed.  Sure hope it will be a better day for him.

Amy,  After a predicted icy night, I think we might luck out tomorrow with just rain. 

My son is coming this morning to do a couple little chores for me.  And, then, hopefully, I will get some laundry done, also.  Have been putting it off too long. Running out of clothes. LOL

Hope everyone will have a great day and stay warm and dry, if you happen to be in one of those kind of areas.

Joy
BIG BOX

Gloria

Good morning everyone, boy according to the weather guessers we are in for quite  a storm starting after sunset today. Snow wind sleet freezing rain and then plain rain and that means ICE. Coastal flooding included along the shore. With the winds it is to ‪ -12°, yes that is minus 12°. First we were to get snow starting Thursday night now it will start about 6pm tonight. JOAN was so right when she started calling the forecasters weather guessers.

SHIRLEY I had one nephew who was great for traveling, like to go off the beaten path to look around and my SIL is great, too, he will stop often to take in the sights and get out and move around. I used to open a window on 2 sides of the house to air it out for about 10 minutes or so in the winter. Would be great getting some fresh air in. Here if the manager sees a window open even an inch a tenant is in trouble.

JOY  I will believe this storm when it gets here. With the freezing rain in the mix I just hope we don't lose power.

AMY  glad I no longer have to worry about clearing snow away. At least the maintenance man has a little sidewalk plow he can sit in and he also has a snow blower. He is off work on weekends but when it snows he is here clearing snow every hour even during the night.

JENNY  after the weather guessers being wrong most of the time I rather look out the windows and see what it is like outside.

GLORIA  de  the thought of losing power and the thought of the elevator not running is the only thing that gets me. There is another lady here on this floor who has to use a rollator and I am not alone.

CAROL  I don't mind just snow but the sleet and freezing rain and the ice that results is what bothers me. The only snow here so far was back in mid November. We have had way too much rain.

JANE  storm supposed to start here about 6pm and last for 24 hours.

JUNE  like you I have no appetite anymore and I cannot afford to lose anymore weight. Remember Lillias who was in the Nest and lived in Ca? She had asked her doctor for something for her appetite and the weight she was losing. He prescribed something, had an odd name. She said after that she was eating everything. When Mare was in the hospital she lost 75 pounds and had no appetite and she asked Lillias what her doctor prescribed abd then Mare asked he doctor about it  and she got her appetite back. Wish I could remember what the name was.

AMY  I live in the part of the state that always seems to get the most snow.

I also miss Larry's posts. I pray he is feeling better every day and will be back with us soon.

Have a good day.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

larryhanna

Hi Everyone.  We are to have a cloudy but very warm day getting up to 70 degrees this afternoon.  I am sorry I wasn't up to posting yesterday.  I decided yesterday morning it was time to go to our prompt care to see if my sodium had gotten too low and try to get something to deal with this sinus and headache.  The nurse practitioner, which is what you see at the prompt care facilities came in and told me I needed to go to the ER as they didn't have the facilities to do the lab work needed there.  I came home and Pat took me to the ER where I spent about 4 hours.  The test ruled out low sodium as the cause for my exhaustion, the chest x-ray was OK.  He gave me a prescription for an antibiotic for the sinus.  He asked me if I wanted him to admit me to the hospital and I said no.  I will contact my cardiologist next week and try to get in to see him before the appointment I have set up for mid-February.  I will read all the postings here so I can keep up with what is going on but just don't feel up to making comments today as just don't have the energy.

so_P_bubble

Good you posted, Larry. We were worried. Good that you are checking out why you get so tired.
 Please take care and rest as much as necessary. 

This cold winter is really hard on old bones.
Israel is having an unusually severe one this year.  I long for summer already.

JaneS

I didn't get a chance to post this morning because Cathy was going to the Amish store early to escape the snow.  We're back and we got the bargains and it's all put away .

The snow is supposed to start around noon.  I'm hoping it's not heavy enough to knock out any services.

I hope you all stay safe and warm.  Prayers all around for health, light snow, warmth, and the love of family and friends.

Amy

Thank you for posting Larry. You have been running on empty for a while now,glad you are getting it checked out. You don,t need to put a long post in,a simple hi will be fine until you feel better. Keeping you in prayers.
Jimmy Dean

Sandy

― Carl Sagan

CallieOK

Good Morning.

Larry, a short post is better than none.  :)  Sinus infections can really wear a person down and I hope the antibiotic "does the trick".

No wonder the weather forecasts for the weekend changed daily this week. Last night, we had thunder, rain and hail.  In the middle of the night (according to the t.v. 'cause I sure didn't see it  :sleep: ), there was snow blowing sideways.  This morning, the temperatures are in the 20's, wind is gusting to 40-50 mph and the wind chill is in single digits.

I was planning to go to one of the local country clubs for the Sesquicentennial celebration of an organization I belong to (P.E.O.)  - until I remembered my history of getting bronchitis if I'm out in the wind - particularly if it's cold or wet.
So I'm staying home and pretending my "Lean Cuisine" is "Luncheon Cuisine".

Wishing Everyfriend Everywhere an Enjoyable Day.  Stay warm!

Denver

We have sunshine this morning, but it is ❄️❄️❄️ and will not get that warm today, and more snow is on the way!  GLORIA, I agree with you, the best way to see what the weather will be is to wait it out and look out the window!

SO happy to see your post, LARRY.  As AMY said, "you have been running on empty for quite some time" and you just have to rest and let your body recover.  I am sorry that yesterday was a taxing day for you, but I pray that the antibiotics will do their thing on you and you can start to feel much better. 

YIPPEE, JANE, you got to go shop at the Amish store today!

Our Boston Family are skiing at Sugarbush Resort in Warren Vermont this weekend and I do hope the weather will not be a problem for them.  When reading about it I see the highest peak, Lincoln is 4083 feet.....it is not even as high as Denver at 5280! 

AMY, I am glad your little bundle of joy is bring you happiness!  Puppies can be a lot of work, but the pay out is wonderful.  Now I have forgotten what his name is? 

CALLIE, I think it is the best choice for you to stay home today and dine on Luncheon Cousine!

JOY, happy for you that your son is coming today and will help you with a few tasks. 

Wonder where LLOYD and Nancy are today? 

I wish you all a pleasant day.

Jenn
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

Joy

Oh !  Good to see Larry posting, even tho it was a short message.  Sorry that you had to spend time in the ER, but hopefully, the antibiotic will make you feel lots better.  Just good to see your message.

Yes, my son came and took care of a few chores. Then, he stayed a little while and talked.  He talked about going to a seafood restaurant down on the Eastern shore in a couple weeks and wanted to know if I would want to go.  It is about a 2 1/2 hour ride, but I don't have any problems with that.  I like to ride and look at all the scenery. Won't be as nice as going in the summertime, but any chance to go out to get seafood, I am ready.  We have a friend who is in a nursing home on the way, so we will stop there and see her on the way.  If the weather is nice, even tho being cold, it should be a nice day.  Will have to check weather report when the time comes.

Need to get some lunch. Just wanted to welcome Larry back.  Hope you will feel better.

Joy
BIG BOX

Shirley

WOW! All of a sudden the sun is trying to "glow" through the clouds & my eyes can't cope with the bright snow on the ground. Those wind gusts will keep the temps low & feels like worse. I know I will be wearing a knit scarf around my face/mouth & nose when I do get out. Like you, Callie, I've spent a lifetime fighting bronchitis. Thought of you yesterday afternoon when I went to Brahm's for their combo... they do make a great cheeseburger & fries were good to the last bite, and that strawberry shake was delicious! I didn't look at the calory count.

Larry, glad you are up to any post... repeating everyone else, just a line or two to let us know you are okay.  With all the years Cas suffered with congestive heart failure, I never heard him say anything about being checked for sodium level being LOW. I know he took iodine pills because he/we tried to keep the "salt free" diets. His doctor was realistic about the "salt free" & often told him that just pushing aside the salt shaker was enough, but nothing tastes good without some salt. I always buy the idoized salt but never know what comes in food cooked by others. Anyway, I'm always comparing your conditions & treatment to what Cas got here.  Hope you feel better fast and out & about. How is your pastor doing? 

Sandy, got that phone working? I checked on buying tracfone minutes & the year usage but not getting the answers I want about the "triple minutes" I paid for when buying the iPhone. I don't like being jerked around & so far have not found a person to get the bottom line facts from.

Gloria, have you Googled for appetite booster to see if anything rings a bell?  I remember back when I was in high school & wanted to gain weight I found a product called "Wate-On"... to put in milk or malts. Since I didn't drink milk it didn't get used much. I rarely drank Cokes but ordered chocolate malts instead. Since my Fitbit tells me I am "in cardio zone" all of the time, why I burn off the calories like I do. Way I'm built, but do think "lack of doing" lately will put pounds on where I sure don't want them.

Joy, what is it with getting the laundry done?  I'm dragging my feet & waiting until MUST DO to get it any done. Today it is my bedding.  :P

Jane, great that you got to the Amish store early. We have a store "on my beaten path" that is supposed to be Amish but nothing like what you find. The prices are outrageous & I had a couple bad experiences with their meat so haven't been back for quite a while. I've heard the store near the Amish community NW of Wichita is the "real" thing, but don't get there.

Better get moving. Don't think that sun will melt the driveway (where it shines) & know the part near the garages won't ever melt... so somebody has got to push it to get the car out of the garage. Cats have opted NOT to go outside so far, they aren't any help anyway.

Oops, you popped in, Jenn. I'd love to have those low elevations to ski, have looked at the ski run near KC but think it is basically "man made" snow & so expensive for someone like me to learn on. But, I'd still like to try. I was also wondering where Lloyd & Nancy are today, so sorry they didn't plan out their route & places to stay so they could have enjoyed more. Afraid that was how we traveled & Cas was always happy to get back home. I used to argue that "it takes the same amount of gas whether we drive it in 4 days or 4 weeks"...but he just liked to drive. Andy said last night that his "grands found lots of shells & even though they think they got the critters out, they are sitting outside on the deck!"

Forgot to mention, Callie, I got up in the middle of the night to a sort of crash... looked around but couldn't find a reason for the noise. It woke up cats so not my imagination. We had a 4. earthquake the night before so maybe another? 

Joy, Andy said last night all the others enjoyed seafood, he's allergic to shell fish so had chicken. I like shrimp cocktail when on the coast, but not what I get here. Actually could just put the cocktail sauce on my finger & lick off & be satisfied.  ;)

Lindancer

Good afternoon, waiting for the storm they keep warning us about.

First, I had come into this post to check on larry, and he made my day, by seeing the message he wrote. I only wished he felt better, but at least he has been checked Prays Larry that you feel better soon, we all worry about our family.

Shirley, my Dennis had bronchitis from the time he was a baby.  We made many a tent over his crib and keep steam going.

Joy, yes it is good to get out, and get a change of scenery. that's why I like to walk up and don the isles in the grocery store. Of course I am using my push mobile, at lest I am getting exercise, but I can set once in a while.  2 hours would really be a trip for me now days

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

JaneS

It's snowing here and is supposed to continue through the night.  So far there's about an inch.

CALLIE, I had a long phone chat with my daughter who was on her way to Tulsa to get her "baby fix".  I never thought she might be driving in snow until I read your message.  I texted her to ask her.  She said there was snow on the ground but the roads were clear.  I think she would have ben east of OKC but it made me nervous for her.  She's been in Texas long enough that she is no longer used to driving in snow.  She'll let me know when she's safely back in Dallas.

I was happy to see LARRY's post, too.  And happy to see that he's getting some help.

Not much happening here!  Take care of all my frends...yourselves! 

Sandy

Good Evening Everyone from the soon to
be snowbound rocky coast of Maine. 

Spectrum came and installed my phone.   
The phone I got from Amazon is on its way
back.  It was not working correctly,
so I dug out an older Pansonic land line
phone and it is working very nicely. 

I will use it until I can come up with
another land line phone that I can use
that will  be easier to use for vision
impaired people like myself. 

I JUST  want a landline where I can
push one button to call my kids and
close friends.   

I might even be able to make this older
pansonic do what I would like my
new one to do. 

So I shipped the new phone back, 
and I am very happy with the land line
working with my old phone. 

A huge storm is headed in my
direction with snow and possibly lots
of ice...   A good time for me to stay home
and watch the cars slipping and sliding down
the main street out side my Windows to
the world. 

Have a nice evening Everyone...

Sandy
 :coffee:

― Carl Sagan

CallieOK

Janie,  Do you remember how far we drove to meet others for lunch when you were here?  That was near Tulsa.
I think the only measurable snow was along the northern border and, maybe, way out northwest.  Just brrrr cold now.  Sun came out this afternoon and it's supposed to be nice tomorrow. She'll be fine.

Shirley, I'm not crazy about Braum's French fries (actually - not crazy about anybody's French fries since they all "went healthy") but like their burgers. I like Braum's chicken tenders with gravy. If I could eat raw veggies, I'd get their Strawberry Chicken Salad.  Quite a few people think their chili is good, too.

Sandy,  I still have a phone that plugs into a wall jack.  When the weather is such that we might have a power outage,  I plug it in because I remember a couple of times when the closest cell phone tower was damaged.  Comforting to know I can make/get calls if everything else fails.

The cold wasn't too bad when I went to get the mail but I was in the car.  Wouldn't want to be walking in it for very long.

There were seven red cardinals at the feeder at the same time today!  Also saw sparrows, chickadees, titmice, juncos and a Carolina wren.  Had just refilled the sunflower seed feeder and will probably have to do it again tomorrow.

Report was that the luncheon went well and attendance was "good" (whatever that means).  However, I had phone calls from a few people I expected would go - and they hadn't.

I spent the day on the computer and watching t.v. shows I'd recorded.

Sleep well, Everyfriend and have pleasant dreams. 

JaneS

Amy

Good morning everyone..

There is an extreme weather warning out, the temp is -10 ° but with the high winds is making the wind chill temp - 23°F. We are going to leave the snow right where it is till the winds die down.

Other than removing snow today not much else is on the plate.A day of rest here.

Carol, his name is Jesse..we met the breeders at a Tim Hortons and I joked that we should call him Tim Bit but hubby had the name already picked out for him.

Jane, no matter how old our children are we will always worry about them.

Sandy, we have CNIB here for the blind and they help in getting aids for those that need eg phones. Do you have something like that you could go through for a phone with larger numbers on it? I believe we all should have a landline, when power goes out so do the portable phones, not sure about cell phones though.

Larry, hope you have a restful day today.

Joy, enjoy your trip and the seafood!!

Gloria, it is darn cold here.....not just a tad but darn cold. I hope the wind dies down some before I do snow blow the driveway and a run for our dogs. I have a down coat that is toasty warm and rawhide mitts that keep my hands warm.....come to think about it I also have electric hand warmers on the snow blower.....yay!!

Better go get the day started.

Enjoy your day ,stay warm and safe everyone.. 
Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Good Morning Everyfriend!  We were up early and the doggies have had their pill and breakfast.  I had breakfast, too and I'm on my second cup of coffee.

The snow has already changed to rain.  My road has been plowed and my neighbor has cleared my driveway.  I thought I heard the plow on the road earlier but it was Steve, doing my driveway 

I've decided to stay off the roads today.  I asked my Father if he would mind if I missed church today and I'm sure He told me He'd rather I'd be safe.

I have some forms to fill out and some bookkeeping to do and maybe a pie to bake.  I suppose I better go out and start the car.  It's been sitting idle since Friday afternoon. 

Stay in.  Stay warm.  Stay safe!

Joy

Good morning.  Just marking my place for now.

Good morning, Amy.  Our area is expecting that big plunge in temperature later today.  I do plan on staying in and keeping warm.  Already have pushed the thermostat up a little bit.  I have had breakfast, so planning on reading for a little while until I decide what to do the rest of the day.  I did do 2 loads of laundry yesterday and still have a couple small loads to do.  Not sure if I will get to them today or not.  Nothing I have to had immediately.

Hope everyone will stay warm and close to home.

Have a pleasant day.

Joy
BIG BOX