Random Image

tank.jpg

Owner: Jeanne Lee
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:18:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaJean

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHIRLEY
🎉🎉🎉🎶🎶🎶

JeanneP

Such a pretty card. Yes, have a great birthday Shirley. Hope the weather is nicer for you than it is here. Still lots of snow piled up but now fog and rain. 29 deg. They are saying more snow Friday.
JeanneP

so_P_bubble

POsting for Amy after resizing

Not sure if this is going to work, if not I shall ask Bubble for help.
This is jesse, he is a labradoodle X he is a ball of energy with a 5 second attention span.

[attach name=20190116_051925_resized+(3).jpg+Jesse.jpg type=image/jpeg]8343[/attach]

Shirley

What a darling card, Jackie, thank you.  Must admit, your kitty looks much classier than my ferals.

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. I really did nothing worth while all day, answered the phone a lot (with this big family....) but didn't get out of the house. Today is a must do for basic supplies in case of snow.

Amy, that is a darling pup... know he will keep you busy but maybe Babe can help train? What does the Babe think of him?

Amy

Bubble, thank you for resizing it for me.

Shirley ,Babe doesn't mind him, she avoids this little Tasmanian Devil though.  Have pups always been this quick?? He loves to snuggle down in your arms and fall asleep....and so do my arms holding this 10 lb + cutie. 
I remember when Babe did the same thing to Golden girl and they ended up being the best buds..time will tell.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Vanilla-Jackie

Shirley...
...I know, I know...that kitty is in the lap of luxury...a touch of royalty maybe...
" There is no present like the time "

jackwv

Amy, Jesse is special.  Yes high energy but understand they are a great companion dog. I would give him loads of snuggle time.

Sato

A photo of poinsettia

Photos and Videos are my Hobbies. (S.Sato)

jackwv

Sato, hope those looking in check out your slide show, it is beautiful.

FlaJean

The poinsettia is pretty.  We have several on our front porch.  We are supposed to have temps down to 20s early Sunday morning so we will have to put the plants into the garage overnight.

I can't see the photos in that app.

Sato

Thank you so much for your words to the photo.
Photos and Videos are my Hobbies. (S.Sato)

so_P_bubble

Celebrating one hundred days in school - Grade 1

so_P_bubble

In his hands are the mini chair and desk with note book each pupil painted and decorated

Amy

Bubble, he is a heart stealer!! Love his eyes...

Thank you for sharing this lovely young man with us..
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Sandy

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."

― Carl Sagan

Shirley

Growing up so fast! Good looking boy & I agree his eyes are so expressive. He is taking school serious, don't recall him ever not being bouncing around. I keep trying to compare ages with my great grand but I think Jace is in 3rd grade this year. Jace will be 9 on July 8, 2019. How does that compare with his birthday?

Sato, I am still seeing a lot of poinsettias looking pretty around here, I didn't have one this year.  Beautiful photo.  Do you see the different colored ones there?  I think the spotted ones are pretty and also the ivory white ones, but the original red & green the best.

We finally got snow last night, not much but the ground is covered. Nothing on the trees because the wind gusts are 40 mph. Very glad I had the tree cut down this week that was leaning toward my gutters & roof. So far no ice but the snow looks like it may be little pellets of ice mixed, haven't been outside yet. Burrrr.... the "feels like" was -6 while ago when I checked online weather (still is). I'll wait until later before trying to clean off the driveway. Once I drive over snow it packs to ice & will take forever to melt. Part of the driveway never sees the sun. Not enough to get the snow blower gassed up, but not excited about going out in the wind. Ah, the joys of staying in the home. NOT!!!

Mary Ann

Bubble, Aviv is a good looking boy and he is good size for his age.  I know you are very proud of him.

Mary Ann

jackwv

Big and good looking first grader.

JaneS

BUBBLE, you are so lucky to have him nearby.  They grow up so fast!  I know you enjoy having him close.

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Vanilla-Jackie

I am smiling at his t-shirt...he is keeping a watchful eye over everyone...you have heard of the saying..." having eyes in the back of your head..."

Oh yes, Aviv is sure growing up fast...
" There is no present like the time "

so_P_bubble

Thanks! Yes, I am proud of that boy! Lately I don't see him that much: they moved to a moshav (like a village)about half an hour drive from here. Illy wanted him to live "closer to nature" and not in town. Since they are now a one-parent family, it is also a safer environment for Aviv.

Here are two photos from his first day at school in September.  See how he has grown?

[attach name=school+Sept+18-01.jpg type=image/jpeg]8369[/attach

[attach name=school+Sept+18-02.jpg type=image/jpeg]8370[/attach]

Amy

Beautiful curly hair!!! What a difference in him....more mature ...they grow up way to fast.
Jimmy Dean

so_P_bubble

Have you ever seen RED BANANAS ?
These were given to me from Sri Lanka, former Ceylan.  They have about 70 different types of bananas over there.

[attach name=Red+bananas+-1.jpg type=image/jpeg]8374[/attach]

[attach name=Red+bananas+-2.jpg type=image/jpeg]8375[/attach]

Amy

Jack, finally the two in one spot!! they are getting along much better now. Lots of fun to watch them play.

Bubble, our friend are from Sri Lanka and have given us lovely pure loose leaf tea. Do the bananas taste the same as the yellow one or do they have a different taste/texture?

Hope this did it.

Nope,didn't work :(
Jimmy Dean

jackwv

Amy a wonderful photo, made my day!    :dogrunning:  :dogrunning:  :dogrunning:

Mary Ann

Amy, black on black and you can hardly see Jesse, but what a great pair.  Will Jesse ever be as large as Babe?   It's interesting that they both have the white streak toward their noses and both have white noses.

Mary Ann

Joy

Great picture,  Amy.  I almost  didn't see the little one.  It just blends right in. 

Joy
BIG BOX

jackwv

Bitter cold and snow so staying home, for now. Amy hope you do not mind but had to put your two into a frame.

[attach name=to+post.jpg type=image/jpeg]8379[/attach]

Mary Ann

They are a cute pair, aren't they?

Mary Ann

Amy

Jack, thank you so much, that is perfect!! I have admit that I didn't think I would get a together photo this quick. Right now I can hear them playing in the livingroom. Had to go peek and they are running around playing, I can watch this all day....sure beats tv!!

Mary Ann Tika ,Jesse's Mom was not all that big of a dog so I am not sure how big he will be. I know he is a smart little stinker and learns quick!

Joy, he is marked almost like Babe, Babe has more white on her hind legs than Jesse.
Jimmy Dean