Random Image

keani hugs

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:20:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeanneP

O.k bubble. Now time to tell us where it is . See how many right. See if you can find more. Not to many of us know how to put things on photos.
JeanneP

so_P_bubble

Quote from: JeanneP on September 17, 2019, 11:47:24 AMO.k bubble. Now time to tell us where it is . See how many right. See if you can find more. Not to many of us know how to put things on photos.

Enlarge - Between the back leg of the horse and the raised hand of the ape, on the right of the tiger. It has two humps and is light yellow!

Shirley

Okay, look to the right of the picture (left side of face) where lips come together... if they smiled any wider the camel would be bumped off......... does that work?

JeanneP

Just a white dot. No wonder I couldn't find that one.
JeanneP

JeanneP

Can't bring this forum up after 2016 it keeps going back to.
JeanneP

Mary Ann

Thanks, Jeanne, your tip let me find the camel.  I had looked and looked and never saw that small camel.

Mary Ann

Shirley

Okay, Bubble.... got any more of those?  I am worn to a fraz already this day... going to say morning but it is afternoon! Had a job I dreaded, grinding up a couple big eye of round roasts that I cooked last night. My family loves meat spread & I am the only one willing to put in all the time & effort, but know it will be memories for them long after I am gone. About to retire from this job, though. Maybe a nap will give the head an adjustment, you think? 

I tried to get photos of the fish I've been feeding on the river bank, no good with camera or cell phone. I can't toss the bread, whistle & take pics at the same time.  :crazy2:  ;D They jump all over each other to grab a bite, getting so big you wouldn't believe. I'll keep trying.

so_P_bubble

Shirley

hahahaha, for starters, Bubble...1. that carton in the frig with "Use by Mar.2006" rings true... I recently defrosted my freezer & found some out of date stuff. Not sure why some stayed in so long because I have to defrost it every year! This time all went to the river & was eaten overnight (let it thaw out first & kept in the lower level frig so I took only a portion down every night.) 2.On the counter is chicken & other foods together (Oh! NO!) 3.Pan handle sticking out on the stove & about to fly off as man's tummy touches it. 4. Butter melting onto the dog's food. 5.Woman's hair in the food. ?6. Sun shining on foods?  7.Oven next to a frig (about as dumb as MY kitchen, builder put frig built in opening right over a main furnace duct under the floor). Cabinets all around and no other place for it without completely remodeling. I'm sure that dirty boy should not be grabbing an apple without washing hands, you think? Could be that open refrigerator door is letting the food warm up too much.  Thank you, Bubble... fun!

JeanneP

Shirley

You did good I would have missed a couple of them you saw. Will get ack to it soon
JeanneP

so_P_bubble

what about the open oven overheating the room?

Shirley, I think answers at first would be better given in PM so as to give a chance to others. What do you think?

I'll see if I can find more...

Vanilla-Jackie

Just had a gushing downpour of rain yet the sun was shining from the front so i just knew a rainbow would be out the back somewhere, it wasn't there at first then this started to appear straight in front of me and lasted for a good few minutes just giving me time to capture it at its best...Apologies wasn't sure which of the three was the clearest... I will delete the other two when i make up my mind..

" There is no present like the time "

MarsGal

Lovely shot, Jackie. Funny you should post it now. It started raining here a little while ago, no sun though to bring on a rainbow.

Marilyne

Jackie - a beautiful photo, perfectly framed!  :thumbup:

Mary Ann

Jackie, three great pictures but I like the top one best because the building is not in it.  Otherwise, I'd say they are identical, except you moved away a bit.

Maybe the rainbow is a good luck symbol for you.

Mary Ann

Vanilla-Jackie

Mary Ann...
...sorted, that was my original choice...the other two have now gone...There are black and white cows the other side of that hedge although they could be anywhere as there is a lot of field...
" There is no present like the time "

Shirley

What a beautiful shot, Jackie!  Most of the time around here there are power lines or something ugly in the way. I didn't get here fast enough to see all 3 but "you did good, Girl!"  Always looks strange to me how the center of the circle (bottom sky under the rainbow} is so much lighter blue than the top. Sure is a pretty area you live in.

Right you are, Bubble, the oven heating the room.... and if you notice, I did make that post at 10:03 pm & I didn't notice what time you posted but so tickled to see a new one I just jumped in. I don't do cross words or any of the puzzles most people like... but do like the picture ones. How's Don doing since he got his new wheels? 

Finally finished with the roof on my house so maybe a few days of peace before the next storm hits.

FlaJean

That is a lovely photo, Jackie.  Something about those rainbows always make me feel good!

Denver

WOW, JACKIE😍 What a beautiful picture of a Rainbow!  I did not get to see all three shots, but this one certainly is special.

JEAN, you are right, a Rainbow is a feel good thing.  In this case, I HOPE it gave JACKIE a EXTRA good feeling!

MARY ANN, I, too, hope this beautiful Rainbow is a Good Lück sign for JACKIE💕

🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

so_P_bubble

For your amusement.
Please give your answers in a PM or on a email, so others will have a chance to play.

img306.jpg

angelface555

Bubble, I sent you a PM.

Amy

Bubble, another one on its way. :)
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

JeanneP

Bubble
I a just going to write a list .see how nake out at the end. I have never used the PM. Had to think but remembered personal message. Love doing these
JeanneP

so_P_bubble

Jeanne, you can also use my email (on my profile) if it is easier for you.

JeanneP

Finely, I great fall day. Only going to 67 deg. Lot of sun and so I am just going to read postings. Dress up and out for a few hours. I think we are through with all this hot weather that has kept me worn out. Can't take it. Willget back to those last two puzzles when get back.
Enjoy your days ladies......
JeanneP

so_P_bubble

Find 15 differences answers

1. Building is missing left side

2.Door is missing

3 Umbrella is different : circles vs squares

4.Leaf is missing on left  of girl.

5. Leaf is missing on right of girl.

6. Grass at the base of building is different

7. Pants are different: lines/squares

8.Puddle is missing at back of foot on left hand side

9. Pup is missing.

10. Left Antenna  is missing

11. Smile of the girl is different.

12. The button is missing from the left pocket.

13. The button is missing from the right pocket.

14. The umbrella handle is different.

15. The hem of the coat is different.

so_P_bubble

Bravo to the participants! Amy and Angel found them all!

Amy

Bubble, thank you ,that was fun..
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

angelface555

Let's hear it for the As!  :thumbup:

That was fun, Bubble.

Shirley

I just got back in town last night & on computer for the first time since last Monday.... so I got the picture & answers at the same time!  Still enjoyed going over all the differences, thanks, Bubble.  Raining here so can't finish cleaning out the motorhome. Should be okay for next few days so will try to get everything taken care of before the "gutter guys" come to put up all new gutters & need my driveway. Had a nice week, too hot the first couple days in central Missouri, but cooled down nicely. I donated the old school books, some that belonged to my gr-mother & others to my father & siblings (from 1880s to early 1913.) Then a couple nights in a campground at Truman Lake (joins Lake of the Ozarks at Warsaw). Had a high school class luncheon/reunion Friday & came home yesterday. I am sleepy & tired, that kind of weather & day, so think I will nap before starting the clean up. Thanks for the find it puzzle, Bubble.