Random Image

Doggie Bath

Owner: phyllis
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:21:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Windows-10

Started by RAMMEL, March 29, 2016, 08:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CallieOK

If there is an item in the program list that comes up on the left when you click the window icon (lower left) and you use it often (or want it readily available) you can right click on it and Pin it to either the start icons or task Bar
[/quote]

Just now getting back in here to respond.

I meant what happened when you (Rammel) unpinned Edge - not how to do it.  Sorry for being unclear.  :uglystupid2: 
 I'm getting used to the changes so won't try to do any adjustments.

Sure didn't take 4 hours for the latest update I was questioning.

JeanneP

It must have taken about 3 hrs on my Desktop. My whole system is so slow at the moment. Since April. Even WiFi making my Ipad slow. TV slow to boot up. Going to call Comcast but doubt they will do anything right now. All the channels that show what is going to be a station seem to be off. Nothing worth watching . Everything is a repeat. I have got  to look into this streaming and people telling me that most or now going to them and this will put Comcast out of business soon..
JeanneP

RAMMEL

Quote from: CallieOK on June 24, 2020, 03:25:25 PM

I meant what happened when you (Rammel) unpinned Edge - not how to do it.  Sorry for being unclear.  :uglystupid2: 
 I'm getting used to the changes so won't try to do any adjustments.

[/b]
Edge vanished from the TaskBar. It is still available on the left side as an installed program.
It's the WINDMILLS

THIMK

CallieOK

so_P_bubble

Tip

in Windows 10.

If you have a mouse with a wheel on it you can enlarge things by holding the Ctrl key down and spinning the wheel either way to make things bigger or smaller.
If you do not have a mouse wheel, you can hold the Ctrl key down and tap the - or + on the right side of your keyboard, to make things bigger or smaller that way too.

JeanneP

One of the best tips for changing size in different areas you are working on.  Looks like we may have a Windows 11. I have not liked windows 10 and so the thought of 11 coming Scary. I still wish I had Windows 7.

JeanneP