Random Image

Heaven Above

Owner: Shirley
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:14:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Bosom Buddies

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 01:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryz

jane, awful about your wake-up panic situation.  Glad you knew what to do in the short term until you could get more info.  I do hope things can get settled down for y'all soon.

Sharon, congrats to John for the good tournament and the new partner - both goodies.  Tell me again when your wedding trip is, please.  Ours is on 18 May (not long now), and only a couple of hours away.

Darlene, our temps are almost the same as yours - to be near 90 today and tomorrow.  Not my favorite, but that's why we have a/c.

Sue, good to get your walk in before the day heats up.

Marilyn, you take good care of your babies (two- and four-legged).

Jeanne, sorry about your tech problems.

I'm going to have coffee Friday morning with my swimming buddies.  It'll be good to catch up on all their news.  Going to the doc after that.  I made an appointment because I've been having lots of swelling in my feet - have had to change what shoes I can wear.  My BP med already includes a diuretic, and I pee all the time anyway, so I don't know what else is available.  We shall see.

Renovations continue here.  They've started painting our hallway, and the carpet is to be replaced sometime.  At least things are being done.

Have a good week, Buddies!
"When someone you love dies, you never quite get over it.  You just learn how to go on without them. But always keep them safely tucked in your heart."

JeanneP

Sharon. No, I don't have family living close. Nearest would be Grandaughter in Connecticut 760 miles. 3 GGC. GS in  springfield Mo. Then Texas 1170 miles. 3 GS and 5 GGC.then next are The ones in UK. 4300. All are such Wiz on Technology but no help. But I prefer to stay in Illinois .

Was a cold and wet day Saturday for the Marathon but some good times were made with records broken. As Usual the winers were from Kenya. One man and one women. Both coming in on the 26 K in less than 2 hours. Unbelievable. That is about what. 16.25 miles? We had about 18000 run that. Average were coming in at close to 4hours. We have one man that does it about 78 years old and he takes most of the day. But makes it.
JeanneP

SharonE

Jane, what a scare!  It's so good that you have educated yourself on what to do in emergencies.  That dr really made a boo-boo!

Jeanne, somehow I thought you had a daughter or someone about an hour or so away from you. Guess I thought wrong. Your family is even more spread out than mine.

Mary, the wedding is May 25 in Evansville, IN. We're flying directly there on Friday and home on Sunday. You're lucky yours is close.  It's supposed to be hot here tomorrow too. About 82 today.

I took Bunny to be groomed this morning and John picked her up. She looks so nice. I had her clipped shorter this time.  They put a Service dog collar on her instead of her harness and of course John didn't notice. I was gone to a computer meeting on WORD. When I got home and saw it, I called her and the other dog was still there, so I had to turn around and run the service collar back to them and pick up the harness.  They were so relieved, but I was so aggravated. It was their mistake and John's lack of observance.

My house is all clean now.  Yea!   Sharon

SCFSue

Good morning, Sharon, and Every Buddy looking in.  I cleaned up my back yard deck yesterday and raked a lot of leaves, but many more need to be raked and taken down to my leaf pile in the back yard.  I'll be doing laundry again today and probably finishing a library book I started yesterday.  I'll do my usual walk in the neighborhood, too. 

Mary, what fun to have coffee with your swimming buddies.  Do you still swim with them at all or have you given up on getting out to the pool?  I miss swimming and my only opportunities are when Tim has a swim party at his home and he or Kris come over to pick me up.  They usually have a big pool party at the end of August or early September. 

Jeanne, it was interesting to hear about the Marathon.  Those Kenyan runners seem to win a lot.  Do they run near your home?

Sharon, hurray on the clean house, but yuck on mix-up at the groomer's!  Nothing worse than having to do something twice! 

I worked in my back yard yesterday.  I finally got my deck cleaned off but now need to get someone (perhaps my neighbor's yard men) to clean out the gutters on the back porch.

Jane, I hope Ray is having a better day.  I can't remember if you've moved him downstairs until he's better able to deal with the stairs.  Keep us posted--you're both in my prayers and I hope things progress nicely.

Have a nice day, Every Buddy.
Sue

maryz

Sue, I'm afraid I've given up on the pool.  I'm afraid with my bad balance, bad breathing, and bad back, the getting to and from the car to the pool would do me in.  I have been keeping in touch with my pool buddies, though.

Sharon, your wedding is a week after mine.  I haven't decided what I'm going to wear.  They have said not exactly "clothing is optional" - definitely wearing clothing, but that what you wear doesn't matter.  I'm waiting to see what Margaret (as mother of the groom) is wearing.

We're possibly going to get to 90 today, but then back to more seasonable temps the rest of the week.  In the bad news department, my 92-year-old, Monday-night bridge partner is still in the hospital, and may not make it through this.  She has had a previous heart attack, and is a diabetic.  She's a great gal, and I hope for the best for her.  I texted with her last night, but haven't heard anything since then.

Happy Tuesday, Buddies!
"When someone you love dies, you never quite get over it.  You just learn how to go on without them. But always keep them safely tucked in your heart."

jane

Morning Buddies....

Sue...you're a bundle of energy.

Jeanne...somehow I thought, too, that you had family in Danville.  A memory is a terrible thing to lose. ::)

Sharon...I hate mixups, too, but good of you to go back.  They should have come to you!

Darlene and Mary....whew... 90s...and we're in the 40s again.

Alpiner...hope all is great in CA.

SNAFU at lab this morning.  Someone called to remind us of Ray's lab work...yep, we know...on our way.  Got up to hospital...and NO lab order for the oncologist we have to meet at 7:40 am tomorrow at hospital!  I called his office....everyone busy on other phones...someone will call you back. Wait, wait...finally register person said she'd try to get thru to them.  In meantime, sweetie from lab said she'd do a "rainbow"...guess that's draw enough to cover ALL bases...and so she did.  On way out register lady said she'd gotten thru to Cancer Center and gave them fax no. for lab. 

Aaaccckkk! 

His number was 98 this morning, so glad I overrode the doctor's order! 

Sorry for venting.... :(  ;D

Rains to come today, and we have appt at 1:15 with diabetic nurse and 2:00 with his new internal Med/primary care doctor...who looks as if she's on recess from Middle School!

Jane

SharonE

Jane, love the comment on Ray's new primary care doctor.
 They all seem so young now--do you think it's because we're getting so old?   :D  Your hospital needs to get organized!  But at least they worked with you.  I'm glad Ray's #'s were so much better today. Doctors don't know everything.  Hang in there. Sending HUGS and prayers.

Mary, it's a shame you had to give up swimming. I know you enjoyed it so much.  Wish I did, then maybe I could force myself to go.Good luck on deciding what to wear to the wedding! I'm so sorry to hear about your bridge friend. Maybe she will rally. I hope so.

I was up until 3:00 so I slept in and haven't accomplished anything. It's really warm here today too--high 80's.

Sue, I can't believe how much you accomplish--especially with your leg problem. I'm glad you're going to get the landscapers to do your gutters this time!

Darlene, I'll send you an email about Alexa app.

Hi to Marilyn, Alpiner, Ginny (?), Joy and whoever else I've missed.  Sharon

Marilyn

Hospice called and gave me the day off. Freckles gets her first treatments this afternoon I am thinking of taking on a new Hospice patient, not necessarily one that includes freckles. I may be going t=into someone's home to visit.

JeanneP

Now I do have elder daughter 40 miles away from me but gone more than home now . Still her address. She retired an spends a lot of time with grands in Connecticut  Months in Florida and has two friends now widows and they love to take trips . Will go anyplace. Just to be gone. I prefer home.

Storme and cold here yet. I went doctors for just check up today. Friend and I just did some running around. Store,Walmart library .looking for a printer.  I did get my front yard all cleaned up of leaves,limbs. Spent 4 hours it took. I saw some men putting on a new roof up the street and talked to them.
With all the bad weather I have a couple of leaks in my bathrooms add around the pipes .they stopped to check a gave a price to take care of all once it warms up. Felt good on getting that done.all contractors want just big jobs any more. So now got yard work and roof done .  All I need to find a painter to paint the big porch and  jet wash the place.

Got Comcast coming in the morning to put a new modem on. Havin hard time with the wifi. Just want all done so can enjoy summer if it gets here. Winter was just awful.

JeanneP

SCFSue

Good morning, Ladies.  I'm still sitting here in P.J.'s but have cleaned up the kitchen and trying to decide what to do today.  I will walk in my neighborhood and probably read in the afternoon. 

Jeanne, woo hoo on finding a roofing team who will take care of putting on a new roof when the weather clears up.  Last winter a neighbor's tree fell on my roof and I had to put a new roof on.  Thankfully son Tim had a friend who is a roofer who replaced my roof and at the "mother-in-law" price, so hopefully I'm set for the rest of my life.  This is the second roof I've put on this house as it needed a new roof when I moved here from the farm.

Marilyn, what will you do with your day off?  You seem to always be busy and you seem to be doing things you enjoy.  Have a good day!

Jane, we're here for VENTING--sometimes it just seems like we all need to vent sometime--and we're all open to listening and venting right along with you.  I can remember when Bob was so ill and I had to stay upbeat for him.  Not an easy thing to do.  You and Ray are in my thoughts and prayers.  Keep your chin up!

Mary, I'm sorry to hear about your bridge partner's hospitalization.  I hope she has a speedy recovery.  Also am sorry that you've given up going to the pool.  It seems the older we get, the harder lots of our activities get, too.  All I do now if the way of exercise is some yard work and also walking in my neighborhood.  I pulled weeds yesterday in my little mini-garden space in the back yard.  It's about time to start planting out there!

Hi to Darlene, Marilyn, and other Buddies looking in this morning.
Sue

SharonE

Hi Gals. Jeanne, looks like things are looking up for you. Hope it all gets done asap.

Marilyn, enjoy your day off.

Jane, hope Ray is doing well today or at least better.

Sue, I wish I could get down and weed, but my knees won't let me. I've spent most of the morning working on John's computers. I swear he just has a mental block when it comes to learning how to do things.

We had an awful event in Charlotte yesterday--UNC-Charlotte with an active shooter who killed one, shot 2 with life-threatening injuries and 2 more with lesser injuries. The shooter was only 22 years old. Don't know if he was a student there or not. I can't believe the violence we have in our world today.Sharon

jane

Dreary day here...hope some sun soon.
Ray's chemo was just Keytruda today.  Once didn't want to lower white blood count with chemo drugs.

While he had the one hour infusion, I got grocery shopping done, stopped for pills new doc ordered, but no script recd.  doc's office later called to apologize and pharmacy called the 'script was filled.

I went to a Women's Night...vendors of massage, lots of other services...facials, microdermabrasion, waxing, etc.  I was glad when Kathy agreed to leave after an hour and a half...before the "speakers" started.  I was too tired for that.

Jane

SCFSue

Good morning, Buddies.  It's another bright sunshiny day here in Auburn.  I'm not dressed yet, but plan to get outside and work in my yard shortly.  I've had breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen, so that is out of the way.  I cleaned off my little garden space yesterday and will probably turn the soil over and try to decide what to plant there.  I usually put in a couple of tomato plants but will need to go out to get some.  Maybe Eddie can take me to Ace hardware where they have a nice selection of fruits and veggies ready to be planted. 

Sharon, I read the news about the shooting in Charlotte yesterday.  I can't understand how people use guns like that--what in the world are they thinking!  We always had guns at our house when Bob was living--used only for hunting and he made sure our boys understood and used safety precautions.  After I moved up here, I sold all the guns except a BB gun to one of Tim's friends who still hunts.  Eventually I got rid of the BB gun.  We had a special locked gun cabinet which was off limits unless the boys had permission to go out hunting.

Jane, I meant to ask (and maybe did) if Ray is now sleeping down stairs?  It might be easier for him and you if he were closer to the lower floor.  I hope he is feeling better and the infusions are helping.  You are both in my prayers.  Keep us posted.

Sue

maryz

jane, the treatments are so hard - on all concerned.  I can understand not staying for speakers, but I hope you took advantage of a massage.

I hope you get a tomato planted, Sue - those fresh ones are SOOOO good.

Sharon, all the shootings are awful - absolutely beyond horror.  I wish we could do something to curb gun accessibility.

Marilyn, glad to hear you got a day off. Hope all are doing well out there on the West Coast.

Nothing going on around here.  Happy Thursday to all the Buddies!

SharonE

Hi Gals. Jane, it sounds like you are exhausting yourself. Can you hire someone to help you? At least with the cleaning and grocery shopping?  I hope the infusion went well today.

Sue, I used to plant tomatoes when I had a spot that was sunny enough, but of course the HOA won't let us plant vegetables in our yard.  There are garden spots that are rented out back by the ballfield, but way too big for a couple tomatoes. I have enough onn my hands with the flowers and household stuff.  I just got back from the grocery. I used the motorized cart. I could have handled a regular cart but it would have exhausted me.

At 2:00, a neighbor is coming over to see my gown on me and cut a pattern for the extra material from the alternations to cover the back strap of my bra and the open space below it. The lovely tulle topper will disguise the fact that it isn't part of the dress.The girls will pin it in place before the wedding for me.

John is getting all his new contacts added to his gmail account and doesn't seem too out of sorts about it.

Mary, I agree that all these shootings are awful and that we need to get rid of the guns. We had a rifle and a shotgun that John used for hunting but gave those to Brian once he had his own home.No one needs anything more powerful than those except for the military and the police!   Sharon

jane

These college and other shootings are beyond horrible. Nobody beyond police and military needs AR15s,etc., in my view.

Sharon....I have had a cleaning lady for years and I love having her come. We kept her after I retired because Ray didn't want to start helping on the cleaning.   ;D

Sue...Ray can get up the stairs to our bedroom and the shower.  The chair lift for the stairs is supposed to come in today.  If it does, they'll install tomorrow morning. We have a young man who does the yard work.  I don't enjoy that anymore and I can't do it. 

Mary...not too much going on here.  Ray rode with me to the bank, grocery store, drug store and WalMart.  He stays in the car, but he loves getting out.  The mucinex and fluonase the onc said to take seems to be helping with the congestion.  What Jane suggests doesn't have the weight with him that the Oncologist saying same things does!

He ordered Atlantic code from a place called Sizzlefish and it came this morning, packed in dry ice.  15 pieces, so he's set for awhile.  We can't seem to get good cod here, so he's a happy guy.  I take him to get his toenails trimmed today, and I have a haircut for me tomorrow. 

Hi to Darlene, Alpiner, Jeanne, and Marilyn and all looking in.

Have a good Thursday!

Jane

JeanneP

They called me today to tell me what the blood test did show on Tuesday. Glad I asked them to take it. I had gone in just to see how my BP was doing on a new pill. It was O.k but again my Sodium was to low along with Cloride. Those the only 2. Same thing that happened in December check up. Told me to not be drinking so much water. I always thought you had to drink at least 3 qt. He says I am washing the Sodium away. So now will drink Veg. Juice, and Gateraid. I had stopped using salt and suger year ago and had problem ever since. Get a little dizzy once in awhile .
It has poured down all day again today. Flooding all over the place. Going to keep it up for next 8 dys other than sunday. Just not driving the new car yet. I need some practice to test things. Keep waiting for nice days. :-\
JeanneP

Cottoncandy

Jeanne...I drink a lot of water....but my lab numbers are all OK....what different BP med are you taking...Im on Losartan...but received a letter from pharmacy it was being recalled...so will take the letter to my Dr. See what he says...the recall said it could cause cancer...it's stormany here..so better get off this I Pad...Hi to all Darlene

SCFSue

Good morning, Every Buddy.  I've dressed, finished my grocery list, had my breakfast, and am waiting for Eddie to pick me up for my Friday errands.  I need to brush my teeth but otherwise I'm ready to go.  I want to stop at Ace Hardware to see if they have tomato plants to set out, also. 

Mary, I'm hoping to find a couple of tomato plants this morning at Ace Hardware.  I've cleared off my little bed which I'll plant with the tomato plants and save some room for green beans.  My right hand is really sore--swollen around my little finger and the next finger.  I think I banged it on something but can't for the life of me figure out what!

Jane, I'm with you about the "need" for guns in one's home.  We've always had hunting guns (at least until Bob died) but they were always used carefully and safely.  I don't even have a BB gun anymore!  One of Tim's friends who is still hunting bought the last of Bob's guns from me several years ago.  I was glad to get rid of them.  I hope the chair lift will be completed today if not done yesterday.  It will be a big help, I'm sure.  I'm glad Ray is getting out with you when you are doing errands.  It's probably a nice outing for him.

Jeanne, I hate rainy days as I like to get outside every day and at least walk in my neighborhood.  We've had a little rain recently, but not as much as I'd like.  I hate to carry buckets of water to my shrubs and my little garden when it doesn't rain enough..

Darlene, I hope your storms are not heavy and no damage to your flowers and other plants.  Let us know what your doctor says about the Losartin.

I'm off to wait for Eddie.  Have a nice day, Every Buddy.
Sue

jane

Darlene...I'm on Losartan, too, and got that goofy letter....as if any of us would know which mfg or number was on the original bottle.  I was about out, so just refilled my 'script and tossed the left over pills in a plastic bag to take to drug disposal thing at the Police station.

Jeanne & Darlene...Ray's sodium was low, too, because he never used salt.  ER doc said to eat some Lay's potato chips; his onc in Tx told him to add more salt to his Margueritas!  :2funny:   I started adding salt to his food and his numbers came up from 124 to 133-134 so much closer to the low end of 135 on sodium. 

Sue...sounds like a busy Friday for you and Eddie.  I hope he can take you wherever it is you want to go.

Hi to Sharon and Mary when they pop in.

The carpenter has been here and installed the handrail we wanted for the 3 steps that lead up to the landing.  He's paid and on his way.  The chair lift people were here at 7:45 and they're installing the lift.  So, it's been a busy morning here at Chez DeNeve!

It's a nice day...in high 50s now and hoping maybe the sun will come out. Right now everything is so wet. 

Time for me to get Ray's midmorning snack ready. 

Have a good Friday.

SharonE

Hi Gals. I had to take Bunnyin for a retest on her urine. She's fine now.  Then I got a major scare with my computer blocked from "they said Microsoft"  I called the # and it sounded like a scam to me, so I disconnected.  I first did a restart and the same screen came up, so I did a complete shutdown and when it came back up, I was fine.  Whew!

Nothing else going on here. Hope Jane's stair lift gets installed and works well today.  I'm glad you have a cleaning girl.  Same reason I kept mine after retirement. Take care of yourself as well as Ray and be sure to talk to the Dr. about the Losartan.

Rather overcast and a few sprinkles this AM. Otherwise fine. Temps in the 80's.

Have a nice weekend everyone.  Sharon

Cottoncandy

Jane I had forgot you took the same BP med...so if u threw them away..,what are you taking...I'm going to as Dr to let me try the ampodooine sgain...I never add salt...my sodium was 143...wasn't flagged on report...as I said I have Dr aappt wed...so will see what he says...glad you are getting things done for Ray...it will be a relief...I know...Have a great weekend everyone...

JeanneP

Jane and Candy. Now I was on one 3 months ago and it was doing well but it was taken of the Market. Now my Dr. put me on Lasarton 2 months ago. Not doing to good on it. my Drug and Dr. just renewed  the prescription last week. Nothing said about taken it of market. I heard that 8 different drugs has not been taken off the matter. I am about ready to get off anything Generic . go back on Benecar even if it is hundred twenty dollars a month. Getting not to trust  drugs now. Pushing these $13 a month generics. We don't know what is going into them. Going to see if I can get of the BP medss It is bothering my Sodium.
JeanneP

maryz

Happy Weekend, Buddies! 

The thunder and rain just started here (10:30 am).  It's supposed to storm all day long.  Y'all east of me, get ready!

SCFSue

Good morning, Buddies. I'm planning on planting some green bean seeds today in my little back yard garden today. I did plant the 2 tomato plants that I bought yesterday.  I'll need to water the plants and the new seeds, too.  We haven't had a good rain for a week or so.

Jeanne, it's so exasperating when you get a new prescription and are not sure if it is the best one for you.  I hope you can get an explanation about the reason the doctor renewed the prescription!

Darlene, it's good to see you here this morning (although your post was yesterday evening).  Let us know what your doctor says when you see him Wednesday.  I hope you get some good news.

Sharon, that's good news about Bunny.  But yuck on the message supposedly from Microsoft.  I had one of those several years ago, clicked on the so-called "fix" and had a wretched mess getting out of it.  I now run a test run with my soft ware  and ignore any other such messages.  I run my software thing every day after I've been on the computer.

Jane, it sounds as if you have things under control at Chez De Neave! I'm glad the carpenter finished his part of the job and the chair lift people arrived to install the lift (or whatever it's called to get him upstairs safely!).  Keep us posted.

Sue

P.S.  Mary, I just saw your post about the thunder/rain starting at your place.  So I'm going to get dressed and try to get my morning walk finished before it starts here.  I haven't looked at the weather forecast, but we usually get rain when you do.

maryz

It's just raining lightly now (11:15), but we got over 0.5" of rain in about 20 minutes!

SharonE

Darlene, I sent you a message here on S & F asking for your email. Apparently, the one I have is wrong. I wanted to send you the Alexa info.

We have severe storm warnings for later today, but looking at the radar map, it may miss us AGAIN!  We need some too.  Nothing yet. John went to take his walk before the rain and is back & showered and still nothing!

I may go out and see if I can weed under my bird feeder from a chair. Definitely can't get down on my knees.

Nothing else planned for today. May try to finish my book. Do any of you read Karen Robards?  I thought I had liked her in the past. It's a mystery, but has ghosts in it and is kind of silly.

I think I forgot to mention that when I tried my gown on, I put on a different bra and believe it or not, it didn't show, so don't need to do anything.

I wouldn't take Losartan even by a different mfgr. There are all kinds of BP meds available. Discuss them with your dr or pharmacist.  I tried one cardiologist who tried to add that to my meds and I have low BP.  I refused and changed doctors.

Next week, I have an appt with my primary dr to discuss my meds and supplements and labs and see if he can come up with something to give me more energy.  Our internet provider is coming out to change out our modem Tues. and see if it improves our signal. They did do somethings yesterday that helped.  Thursday, I go in to get my hair cut and highlighted for the wedding. I'm planning my mani/pedi for the 22 or 23.  We leave the 24th.  What a lot of hassle for a wedding!

Hope the storms don't do any damage to anyone.  Have a nice weekend. Sharon

Cottoncandy

Sharon..I changed my email to darlenebullard4@gmail.com...so try that one

jane

Darlene...I continue on Losartan.  It works for me, and one doc of mine specified that one.  I think the problem was in one plant where it was made.  They're all made somewhere overseas, it seems.  It's, to me, like the scares on hamburger or avocados or whatever ...

Morning tO Sharon, Sue, Mary, Jeanne

It started out sunny here, but sure dark and threatening now in the west. 

Maybe I can get some plants into pots.  I bought some gorgeous tangerine colored geraniums that the garden center said we're new, some beautiful pink ones that are also pretty and some lavender Mary Washington ones.  That will probably be the extent of my flowers...along with maybe some colorful impatients. 

Have a blessed Sunday.

maryz

Happy Sunday, Buddies!

We had 2" of rain total yesterday - some in hard squalls with lots of wind gusts - but nothing severe.

Your geraniums sound lovely, jane.  Nothing planted here yet - Margaret's been too busy with the upcoming wedding to have to worry about plants for my deck.  That'll come later, maybe.

Tomorrow, I'm going to lunch with a friend who's in town for the weekend.  And then a mani/pedi on Wednesday.  That's it for my week.  What have y'all got planned?