Random Image

Fe at 8 months

Owner: Sandy
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:07:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy

I love Kendricks color !
I used to have a gold colored cat and I named
him "Sandy"....   so people outside would
not know I had a cat when I yelled 
"Here  Sandy,  Kitty, Kitty, Kitty...... "   Or when
my kids would call him. 

Of course,  I was just fooling myself...   
I sure loved that cat!!!

Kendrick is beautiful !
  "It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."

― Carl Sagan

jackwv

Mary Ann I now see why Kendrick is such good company. 

Mary Ann

Sometimes in the morning, I feel a nudge on my shoulder and I open my eyes to see Kendrick by my nose.  He wants attention when he wants it and it does not matter the time of day.  If he's awake, he thinks I should be too.

Sandy, Kendrick is half Bengal and half something else, but he is orange all over with stripes on his legs and tail.  Kendrick doesn't come to any particular name, but I do call him "Kitty" most of the time.  He comes if he wants to and if he thinks I'm going to scratch his back, he's right there!

Jack, Kendrick is good company and my buddy.  When I was sick a couple of weeks ago, he slept at the foot of my bed almost all of the time.

Thanks Bubble, I appreciate your help.

Mary Ann

MarsGal

I love that picture of Kendrick. He looks like he is ready to do business, so earnest and attentive, ready to make a point. Maybe a police detective leaning forward, waiting for an answer to a question from a suspect. Hah!

FlaJean

Mary Ann, what a beautiful cat.

Mary Ann

Thanks, MarsGal and Jean.  Kendrick is a very intent looking cat.  I don't think he has a "kitty" look any more, but he is over five years old.  While I don't know where he is this moment, he usually wants to be in whatever room I am in - except the computer room where I spend much of my time.  But even so, he comes in periodically to check on me.

Mary Ann

angelface555

MaryAnn, Kendrick is a very handsome cat!

Mary Ann

Thank you, Patricia; I think I'll keep him!

Mary Ann

Beverly

Great picture of Kendrick. Looks like he posed for it.  :)

Mary Ann

Thanks, Beverly, if that is where he sleeps, he may have just woke up.  I don't go downstairs so I don't see him in that location.  He's a good buddy.

Mary Ann

Beverly

Mushroom Cloud

A strange and eerie cloud at sunset.

jackwv

Great photo..     Prayers for those in the path of the hurricane, we are safe.   Hot in the 90s but off to the park.  How can you say no to this look.

[attachimg=1]

angelface555

Bev, a very ominous cloud~ storm cell!

Jack, is or was it Mimi's birthday?

Mary Ann

Bev, that is some cloud - I don't think I've ever seen anything like it.

Mary Ann

jackwv

Patricia Mimi's birthday not till January.  That card was for my daughter that has 3 cats.

Lindancer

Beverly, now that is a strange looking cloud. was that taken at sunset?

Jack, thanks for post of your beautiful dog, been missing your pictures

Mary Ann thank you for having Bubble post that photo of Kenrick, he is a lovely cat. they really are companions If I get up in the middle of the night Taffy takes every step I take .  Bubble also thank you for doing our posting. You and Patricia are big help to us that have trouble posting pictures

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

angelface555

Beverly

Lindancer - Yes, it was sunset.

It was a reflection, as the cloud was in the east and not the west

FlaJean

Hibiscus in front of the porch taken with iPhone.

jackwv

Jean that is a pretty photo and like the way you framed it.

FlaJean

Thanks, Jack, but it has been so long since I worked with photos in Photoshop Elements that I forgot how to make the background transparent.  Been watching this hurricane and feeling sorry for all the damage Mother Nature can cause.  By the way, the card for your daughter is really nice.  Love what you did with it.

Beverly, what an unusual shot!

Mary Ann

Pretty hibiscus, Jean.  I have never seen a yellow one and the ones we had were pink and dark rose. 

Mary Ann

jackwv

Jean I gave up on Photoshop Elements a long time ago.  Short attention span.  Liked the result on your hibiscus.

We are far from the danger, may get heavy rain this weekend.

On my card I used an old program I have had for years and still fortunate to have it work on my computer.  Picture it Photo Premium. 

Sato

Dahlia in the park.
Jean, that framed photo is gorgeous.

Photos and Videos are my Hobbies. (S.Sato)

Sato

Hibiscus, in the park

Photos and Videos are my Hobbies. (S.Sato)

SCFSue

Jean and Sato, thank you for the lovely floral photos!

Sue

FlaJean

Sato, beautiful photos, as always.

Lindancer

Jean and Sato what beautiful perfect flowers

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

FlaJean

Thank you all for your comments.  We have two of these yellow Hibiscus and there are always a couple of big blooms.

angelface555

Sato and Jean, so nice to be able to see such lovely blooms when you are looking out at frosted grass in the morning!