Random Image

Bedtime

Owner: Sandy
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:36:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe for August 1, 2018

Started by so_P_bubble, July 31, 2018, 11:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

Good morning everyone..

Another lovely day out there this morning, thankfully a little cooler too.

Larry, what a heart  warming story and I do hope when people see this they will help that young man that is so dedicated at doing this for others.

A day of rest here....

Enjoy your day everyone..

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Lloyd Hammond

Larry some of both. they two of green broke and the third is a un broke colt. needs more age on it. a buggy (mine) is a two seated large enough to hall four adults. you may think of it as a carriage. I also have a davenport wagon. it is a high narrow iron wheel wagon. I have two spring seats that will set on the side boards. four people can be seated in it. some time when I get motivated i will take pictures of them and post them for viewing. Have a great day.

Lloyd

JaneS

Good Morning Everyfriend!  I've been to church, stayed for coffee hour, swung by the Farmers' Market on the way home and made a quick stop at WM for a couple of items. 

The weather here is a bit cooler, too.  It was REALLY foggy when I got up and it made me think of Fall weather but it was gone by the time I left for church at 7:45.

LLOYD, it doesn't appear that you are planning to retire if you are taking on the training and breeding of horses.  I don't think you know the meaning of the word "retirement"!  It's not in your nature to relax.

LARRY & BUBBLE, thanks for sharing the video.  That young made is very special.  I, too, hope people see it and volunteer to help him in this project.

Don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of this day but I'll think of something!  I hope you all enjoy it so much that you regret it's ending tonight!  Wouldn't that be special!!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Lindancer

Good afternoon, and other high humidity day

Lloyd, I agree with Jane, you do not sound like you are retiring with those training jobs. I thought you were just going to set back travel and put your feet up?

Larry I hope Pat was feeling better to dayLast week for me was a full week. Started with computer trouble, got that straighten out after a day. Tuesday had a bank
appointment to straighten a few things out.  Wednesday back to hematologist, did not need shot :thumbup: Thursday surgeon to check my leg, Itis doing good, come back in a month. Fridayday skin doctor, he froze about 10 spots. Saturday i set on porch and read most of the day.

Good afternoon June, hope you got to church to day. we look forward to your post.

Jane we also had a foggy morning, Rain yesterday which we needed.

amy glad to see you are having a day of rest. I feel now adays I  have a day of rest. I am either reading, or playing on the computer.  I did play golf Friday on the Wii game

Gloria, I am posting before you. Hope you are OK

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

JaneS

I'm throwing in the towel for today.  All I did was fold and put away two loads of laundry and remake one of the beds that were used when my daughter and granddaughter were here.

I've got glowing reports on my zucchini bread.  Seems I hit on a good recipe.  Even the guys like it.  I guess I'm make some more of that.

I'm going to wish you a Good Night and a happy tomorrow.  Some regulars are missing today.  I hope they are having so much fun that they just plain didn't have time to tell us what they are up to.  Hopefully, they'll tell us tomorrow.  Sleep well and wake refreshed.  And may God bless us, every one!

Shirley

Larry, I thoroughly enjoyed the links about the wheel chairs.... saved to send my kids.  When all 3 were in engineering, WSU worked with the cerebral palsy unit near campus, they did various things to help make life easier for the people living in the housing. My oldest son worked for an aircraft company for a few years after graduation & when offered considerably less money to work for CP research, he took the job.  He has a couple patents for wheel chairs but sadly, the company could "loan him out" to design for big businesses & make lots of money while they paid him pennies.  So he went back to the aircraft company & retired when the company moved out of state. He watches his grandchildren a lot & helps me (I pay him) and helps a lot of friends for free.  This would be something he would really enjoy doing.  He loves working with kids and because he spent 4 years with braces on his legs, can relate.  Thanks...

Lloyd, my uncle had mules that were his pride & joy, they lived on a farm east of Jefferson City.  Every year he came to the fair & the main attraction was the mules, he would come over to the house & had to tell Dad & Mom all about them.  That uncle & Dad were best friends before they married sisters, so loved getting together.  For anyone not understanding, Missouri is noted for their mules & when wars were fought in rough terrain, they used mules to get through.  Mules are sure footed & stronger than most horses & I'm guessing, Lloyd, maybe don't eat as much as your Belgians?  The last years I saw them at the MO State Fair, mules were much bigger than what most people think of. Good luck with yours.   :thumbup:

Jane, we also had a short few minutes of "nice" morning & got pretty steamy fast.  Hope for rain tomorrow & a little cooler... I'll find an excuse to get out in it.  Time to go feed cats, did I ever thank  you for the recipe you cook for your pups?  These cats are so picky I guess I'll just keep giving them what they already like.  The chicken I got them this week was overcooked & dry, they don't like if it's tough, I'm thinking I need to get the drumsticks & thighs when on sale & boil/pressure cook, maybe even put some rice in it... & be better than the rotisserie chicken. 

I take all the bones to the river bank & something cleans every speck up by morning.  I think there is a cat living down there, have not seen the fox or coyote lately.  Sadly, saw a goose on the sand bar across the river tonight, either a broken leg or fish line around so it couldn't stand up.  Breaks my heart when I see them helpless. 

Bedtime so better go give cats their last meal for the night..... Sweet dreams & God Bless Everyone.... Shirley

Denver

Quick post before my iPad dies.....babysitting our grands tonight. 

We did have a fun time at Luke’s Birthday Party.  It was really HOT out so most of us got back inside after a game of goofy golf as we thought we were going to melt! Yes, LARRY,  it is like Chucky Cheeses, but much larger with bowling, goofy golf, bumper boats and race cars. The lines were very long so only Matt and his dad stayed out in a line for over one hour to ride them! 

Hope EVERYFRIEND enjoyed their day......

Jenny
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

JaneS

Good Morning All!  We have rain here again.  It started sometime during the night and is supposed to continue all day.  Unfortunately, I have rain INSIDE as well.  If it's not one thing it's another.  I'm waiting until it's late enough to talk to my son to see if he knows someone who can track down my leak and plug it up! 

Looks like a fun day in store for me!  And I didn't even leave my car windows open this time!

Amy

Good morning everyone.

A lovely morning here 50°. With all the rain we have had the grass is no longer crispy...

Pick up meds today and general work about the house.

Jane, I hope it is an easy fix, nothing worse than a leak in the house.

Enjoy your day everyone.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

larryhanna

Hi Everyone.  It looks like we will be having another nice and warm summer day here in South Carolina with only a small chance of rain this afternoon and a high of 94 degrees.  Yesterday was an enjoyable day with the morning at Church and then Pat and I had lunch at Zaxby's enjoying a small chicken salad and then a quiet afternoon.  I did watch the golf tournament most of the  afternoon.  Nothing is on the schedule for today so will just have to wait and see what develops.  I don't expect to leave the house. 

Amy, I am very often  amazed at the great ideas people come up with such as the Magic Wheels costumes for these special children.  Nice to read that your grass is no longer crispy. 

Lloyd, will you do the training of your new horses or will you have someone do that for you.  I can just visualize you and Nancy riding down the road in your carriage.  Have you ever done parades with your team and carriage? 

Jane, still a few more weeks before we will be seeing much fall weather.  You sure had a busy morning yesterday.  I hope you found some time for rest yesterday afternoon.  I bet that zucchini bread was delicious. 

deAngel, what a full week you had.  Glad you didn't need another shot for your blood situation and that your leg is doing OK.  I am convinced that the dermatologists have a gold mine in that little can of spray they use to freeze our skin spots.  Glad you could have a quiet day on Saturday.  Do you play your Wii game very often?  I haven't heard anyone mention those for a long time.   

Shirley, I bet your engineering son will enjoy the videos showing the Magic Wheels.  Some of those creations certainly would require a lot of skill as well as imagination.  I do remember some of the neighbors having mules as I was growing up in Missouri. My little home town had an annual horse shoe that was their claim to fame.  It was held for three days, the first was a pulling contest for teams to pull a heavy sled.  The second day was quarter horses and the last day was the three and five gated horses.  They always had an organ would play the music as the horses did their high stepping and then had events where they pulled carts. They were truly beautiful animals and that was my favorite night.  I just did a quick search and see they still have the show although it looks like it has changed somewhat.  I read that it started during World War II and it is now sponsored by the Lions Club. 

Jenny, that sounds like quite a place where Luke enjoyed his birthday celebration.  Glad you found a cool place to be while they were outside.

I just looked back to see when Gloria last posted as she usually posts here daily.  I find she hasn't posted since August 8 (unless I missed seeing a later posting).  I sure hope she is OK and wonder if she may be experiencing more computer problems.   

Gloria

Good morning everyone, sorry I have been missing. This weather is not nice to me or anyone with arthritis. If it isn't raining the humidity is so high it might as well rain and get it over with. I have spent most of the week laying on the couch and watching TV. Just plain lazy?
Today is a holiday here. Do any of you remember 8-14-1945? The end of WW2. That day is still celebrated here on the second Monday in August.  Rhode Island is the only state that still celebrates that day. Sad when so many of our men died. I am sure that there are many here who served or had family members WHO fought for our freedom.

I am OK, just not up to sitting here responding to all of you. Just praying for some cooler and low humidity days.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

Sandy

Good Morning ...

The humidity is back in the area,
although it is not too hot... 
So my AC is back on...   

So sorry to see the nice air leave us.   
But  soon it will be back with the Fall... 

Have a good day,  everyone.
Sandy
  "It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."

― Carl Sagan

Shirley

Gloria, I remember...... it was a great day for my family, so sad this generation doesn't.  I'll go put out my flag, doubt if anyone is left in my neighborhood old enough to know why.  Thanks for the reminder.  Sorry about the pain, humidity is over the top here, too, lucky for me only my hands ache, I can imagine how bad your whole body must feel.   :hugs:

Lindancer

Good afternoon, been raining hard all day temp 74 humidity :tickedoff: 98

Shirley, I am sorry about your hands but I understand, about a month ago I Had  to go to the foot doctor was the pain in my two toes was so bad. It seems I have gout in them and one finger on each hand has gout. I have said this a few time THE GOLDEN YEARS!????? :'(

Larry I had not played the Wii game in a year. I us to belong to a club at the Senior center. It was kind of fun,With the bowling I get a very little exercise, as I am moving my arm and I take one step. I also did the golf and I was awful

Shirley

Gloria de..... my husband had gout in his big toe so bad he would do anything to relieve the pain.  One med he took at it's worse was something with horrible warnings.  I couldn't convince him that every time he ate grapes or drank my grape juice it got bad, but that was not on the warning list so he wouldn't believe me. I can't drink orange juice & know it.... get sores in my mouth almost instantly.  Only time I dare eat an orange is when they are "in season" & picked fairly ripe. I never drink OJ, but do drink Welch's grape juice.  I kept track of Cas' worst times but he still wouldn't believe, he loved grapes.  I think all of our bodies can have a problem with whatever hits them wrong.  Hope you can find your "trigger" and help the pain.  Thanks for the sympathy about my hands, it isn't as bad as most, I'm sure, but they sure look awful lumpy.

I've been thinking back about VJ Day & not many left in here that would have been in the war, but expect you, June & Mary Ann remember that day in particular.  How sad our kids, grands & greats are not taught how desperate the world was to end the war.  A long ago neighbor provided photos of the areas where the bombs were dropped.  She survived a Japanese prison camp but saw her husband have his tongue cut out.  She didn't talk about it but a news reporter called to ask me what I know about her (nothing, I was only a friend), told me about her history.  Sad ending she had.

Mary Ann

We are not reminded of the end of WW II but we are reminded of VJ Day in June.  I was an adult at the time but I don't remember how/if we celebrated.  There were several times we went downtown to celebrate and the end may have been one of them.  Our Campau Square (center of downtown) was crowded for each occasion but there were enough of them that I can't put a finger on a single one.

It is warm here and my a/c just went on for the first time.  I set it high at night and had to turn it down to make it go on.

Now, i'm going to the kitchen to see what I can get to eat.  As far as I am concerned it is going to include a slide of bread (15-grain) but I don't know what will go with it.

Mary Ann

Denver

Happy Monday.....

Sitting out on the patio under the umbrella enjoying a beautiful morning. 

GLORIA, I knew 8/14/45 was the end of WW 2, but had not realized it until I read your post just now.  Thank you.  I always like to send  my dad anything that is associated with WW2, and thank him for his service.  I am sorry to read how much you are suffering with your arthritis due to the humidity.  Has the cbd rub helped you at all?  Most people think it’s best effectiveness is when it is taken internally. 

Kurt and the boys will be down from Vail tomorrow afternoon to spend the last night with us before we have to take them to the airport to fly back home to Boston.  They are not looking forward to the heat and humidity.  They really enjoy their time here hiking in the mountains. 

I hope you all enjoy a good Monday.

Jenny
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

JaneS

I'm confused!  I was always taught (and also read it in books and saw movies of it) that VE Day (Victory in Europe Day) is celebrated on May 8 and VJ Day (Victory over Japan Day) is celebrated on Sept. 2.  What is today?  I actually googled it and couldn't find anything!

I'm off to work!  Wish me smiles!

Mary Ann

V-J Day - World War II - HISTORY.com
www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/v-j-day

Since then, both August 14 and August 15 have been known as “Victoryover Japan Day,” or simply “V-J Day.” The term has also been used for September 2, 1945, when Japan's formal surrender took place aboard the U.S.S. Missouri, anchored in Tokyo Bay.‎

Jane, I found this online.  Now I'll look for VE Day.  I thought VJ Day was in July.  Now, I'm confused.
August 14
Jubilant Americans declared August 14 “Victory over Japan Day,” or “V-J Day.” (May 8, 1945â€"when the Allies accepted Nazi Germany's official surrenderâ€"had previously been dubbed “Victory in Europe Day,” or “V-E Day.”)

Mary Ann

Lloyd Hammond

Yes Larry over the years. we used to have what we called the good old timers
days, we plowed desked and planted a plot or two. so the young could see how it was done. also we used to take a team and wagon out Lawrence KS. and take part in the annual parade. to old to Laze for that now days. Have a great rest of the day.

Lloyd

June Drabek

I know I wrote a message last night  must have forgotten to post it.     My dear sweet computer gal was here today and got me back on line ,along with some good tips. 

Had a bad day yesterday. Blood pressure went over 180....so i am not
up to much today. slow and easy. June     
As long as we are here, let's dance.

Lindancer

Good evenig   June feel better soon

Shirley I have to watch anything with cinnamon in it, Iget sores in my month.

Mary Ann, I will always remember VJ Day, Cyriel was home on leave from the Pacific. he was on a DE the whole time.  He proposed to me on our front porch swing we did not take things slow in those days, as he was still in the navy.  We were married Columbus Day. Honeymoon in Savannah, and a week later he was shipped back to the Pacific. This Time he was on Samar for 6 months Discharged in May 1946

JaneS

MaryAnn, there is information about September 2 and May 8.  I meant that I couldn't find anything that was celebrated today. 

Shirley

I wasn't sure until Gloria mentioned the holiday today (I quit taking the paper after my husband died so never know what day it is)..... but knew it was V-J Day in August & thought it was May for V-E Day.  I called my brother to see if he had his flag out, didn't have but was going to as soon as he got off the phone.  He reminded me that our brother that was in the German POW camp was already home, released by Allies & told to "find a way to a port & hop any ship for the US they could get on".  He only weighed 85 pounds when released. After the war they discovered the ship the Navy brother was on was in the port at Brussels at the same time the one was trying to find a ride home.... But my 92 year old brother knew exactly where he was on this day in 1945! And I sure know where I was, actually skipping down the sidewalk in joy that "the war is over".

Jane, hope "the roof got fixed .... "  (I know there's a song there....) with the least amount of expense. 

Jenny, give your father a big "thank you" for me, and glad he is doing so well.  My Navy brother will be 93 in Sept... the older one was in the Air Corp & POW camp died in 1992.  Sort of wish your kids would stick closer to home, would be hard for me to leave that gorgeous Vail behind & not be able to visit every week end or so... But you have a great excuse to travel east & west to visit, right?

JaneS

Good Morning my friends. 

I guess the date is not so important.  I'm sure we'll see flags on September 2 but whatever day sticks in one's mind is the important one.  I will always remember the day that my cousin's husband was released from the Japanese prison camp.  He was never the same after that but we all welcomed him home with all the love in our hearts.  And isn't that what matters most?  Our boys came home!

Today is "Movie Day" for me.  My friends and I are going to see the Winnie the Pooh movie (I forgot the name of it).  And then tonight I'm going with my daughter to see "To Catch a Thief" with Cary Grant and Grace Kelley.  Our local theater is now owned by Bucknell University and they use it for teaching purposes quite often.  When they do, the movie is open to local people for a very low price.  That's what's happening tonight.  So I'll be all "movied" out at the end of this day.

I better get this day started.  Lots to do this morning if I'm going to goof off the rest of the day. 

Shirley, roof not fixed yet.  I called three different people.  No one called back yet.  Must be lots of leaky roofs in this area of heavy rainfall.  I was hoping that someone would at least get to look at it while it's raining and dripping.  Which reminds me,  I better go check the buckets.

Enjoy your day Everyfriend!  Take it and make it whatever you wish it to be.  It's yours! 

Amy

Good morning everyone.

Just a quick note as we are off to the city. Dropping off 10 quilt tops, picking up more kits and picking up some finished quilts. We will be all over the city and so happy to get back home.

Jane, they can tell where your roof is leaking....water/rain leaves a stain. Hope it is a quick inexpensive fix for you.

Enjoy your day everyone..
Jimmy Dean

Shirley

Good morning, Amy... I'm still worrying about Jane's roof, too.  Also wondering if you get a break in your work days when fall comes, you do lead a busy life. 

Jane, any chance you can get into your attic to see if maybe the rain is coming in around one of the vent pipes & following a pipe to drop off?  Might just need the tar kind of stuff put around those pipes.  Happened here not long after we had a new roof put on, all of a sudden my stove top was full of water, drip coming out of the fan/light over the stove.  Cas got in the attic & discovered it was not the vent over the stove but had traveled along that pipe to a bigger vent at the peak... seems the roofers had neglected to coat the flashing around that pipe.... and that darn song keeps going through my heat... "the roof's gonna leak & I don't care"..... but can't remember what the song is all about.  We put 3 new wood/shake shingle, the thick ones, on this house & the last hail damage we had a lifetime whatever you call that other kind put on.  Insurance paid for the last 3 but out of pocket for the first one.  We chickened out right after we bought the house because it looked too old to take a lot of snow on it.  Good luck.  Bet if we lived closer between the 2 of us we would be checking it out, you think?

Have a fantastic day, everyone, had light rain overnight & slept like a baby with the door open a tad.  Locked the fur babies in the other end of the house so didn't have to worry about them out in the rain OR have them pestering me. When they want me up to feed or let them out, they get on the bed & start cleaning themselves, then jump up & down & drives me crazy (and as someone once said, "I don't have far to go").  Had ribs cooking in the crock pot all night so house smelling pretty coo. Will freeze this batch & add the BBQ sauce & put on the grill or in the oven when ready to eat. 

larryhanna

Hi Everyone.  We are suppose to have a totally sunny day today, which is very unusual for us as we normally see clouds around 3 or 4 pm every afternoon.  It will be in the 90's.  Yesterday was a rather wasted day as spent a lot of time resting and listening to my audiobook with my eyes closed.  I am feeling more chipper this morning so hope to have a good day.  I only have one thing on the schedule and that is a friend will be stopping by around 10 am to spend an hour with me.  Unless Pat wants to go out to eat I don't expect to even leave the house today.

Gloria, glad to read that you were just trying to stay as comfortable as you could and were not otherwise ill.  We must each do what is best for us as no one else knows exactly how we are feeling or what we are feeling up to doing.  Just glad to see you checking in so we know you are OK.

Sandy, I saw we had 100% humidity this morning when I checked our local weather.  As you say it will soon be fall, about 4+ weeks from now. 

Shirley, when I see some of the anarchists and others on TV talking about doing away with our military and our police and having totally open borders I just have to shake my head. I guess they have no concept of what has been required in terms of sacrifices of lives and families to give us the freedoms we have. What horrors your friend and her husband endured at the hands of the Japanese. I read your suggestion that Jane check out her attic.  I hope she lets her son or someone she contracts with do that as she (and you) certainly don't need to be climbing ladders.  Fortunately our attic is mostly floored in and the door to it is at the head of the stairs so easy and safe to get into although still have to be careful as there are some uneven parts of the flooring. 

Jenny, glad you were able to sit out on your patio.  Our weather really doesn't give us that option very often.  I don't think I have used my outside furniture in the last two years, although there have been some days or at least morning I could have done so.  Do your Boston grandchildren start school next week. 

Lloyd, thanks for the info on how you participated in parades and also fixed plots to demonstrate to those who wouldn't otherwise know about growing things. 

June, sure hope that blood pressure is down today and you are feeling better. 

Jane, you are really binging on movies by attending with your friends and then again tonight with your daughter.  Nice you can get in to see a movie without breaking the bank.  It has been many years now since I have gone to the movie theater the last time being when the movie "Titanic" was in the theaters. I see that movie came out in 1997.  My wife went to several movies over the years with a couple of her lady friends and usually went to see a Disney movie.   

Amy, did you make all 10 of the quilt tops that you were delivering today.  It sounds like you have a pretty busy day planned.
deAngel, I would be terrible at playing the Wii games as have no talents for games like bowling and golf. 

JaneS

There's one panel about 3 ft by 3ft that lifts out to get into the "CRAWL" space that is laughingly referred to as "attic" in this house.  Thank goodness, the leak is right inside the panel.  I was able to put a board in and set two buckets under the major leaks.

I don't remember who mentioned my son but he's on a much needed vacation about 300 miles from here.  He did give me the name and phone number of a reliable roofer that he uses.  But we've had so much rain around here that I'm sure I'm not the only one with a leaky roof.  So far, the water seems to be collecting in the buckets and not coming through the ceiling.  My  homeowner's insurance is $200. deductible and I'm praying that this can be a cheap fix. Maybe I should call that guy on TV that cuts holes in his boat and fixes them with tape or glue or whatever. 

Shirley, my son is 6' 3" and my local SIL is 6' 4".  My Grandson who is coming home this weekend is our last basketball star at 6'5".  My CRAWL space is about 4 feet at the highest and sloping down to less than a foot at the edge.  What I need is a 2 foot tall guy with very long arms!  Know anyone like that?

And LARRY, I don't feel uncomfortable on a stepladder emptying the buckets.  I don't have to get any more than head and shoulders through the hole and it's very solid to hold onto.  Also, very sturdy stepladder.  If I didn't feel comfortable, I just plain wouldn't do it!

June Drabek

Good Morning. I am here, and pl[/plan to go down for lunch......still waiting for my desk top. mild weather...no other news.
As long as we are here, let's dance.