Random Image

Crescent City harbor Memorial weekend 2016

Owner:
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:50:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

so_P_bubble

A prize-winning photo Sato!

JaneS

Cute little boy but he's growing up so fast!  You're so lucky to have him nearby!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

JeanneP

sato

What a shot. Worth entering in a magazine. Really enjoy seeing your work. I miss so many who use to post in this forum.
JeanneP

Amy

Beautiful shot Sato....wonder if he caught his fish?
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

FlaJean

Taken with my iPhone yesterday.

Mary Ann

Jean, that is beautiful.  I'd save it and frame it; it is that good!

Mary Ann

FlaJean

Thanks Mary Ann.  I'm always surprised at how good the camera is in the phone, and this is a older phone.  The phone has truer colors than my camera.

Amy

Wow, Jean, your phone takes awesome photos!!Love how sharp the colours are.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

JeanneP

Jean. That is beautiful. Would win at any flower show. Never seen one like it before.
Finely broke down and bought a I phone today. Tired of the flip phone and all the Robo calls that come on it. Thing is. Now idea how to put this new one together. I still have not figured out my new computer with W10. also my WiFi has quit running my Tablets. I need to get out of the Technologies all together. Getting to hard for me to figure out.
Still now found a car but 2 people wanting to buy my old one. Will have to wait until I find another. Tired of cars also.
JeanneP

Sato

It's now Spring

Photos and Videos are my Hobbies. (S.Sato)

Mary Ann

Sato, that picture has me singing "Welcome Sweet Springtime".  My mother used to play that on the piano!

Mary Ann

FlaJean

Sato, that was lovely.  I like the way the pink of the trees is reflected on the water.

FlaJean

Today is overcast and colder.  I took this photo a couple of days ago.

Mary Ann

Wow, Jean, you're as good as a professional!  Beautiful day lilies.

I planted some day lilies shortly after I moved here and had many colors.  I didn't have any place in the sun so the lilies didn't last more than a couple years or so. 

Mary Ann

Sato

Mary Ann, I'd like listening to your singing "Welcome Sweet Springtime" with your mother's piano.

so_P_bubble

Purim 2019.jpg

Purim 2019 B.jpg

Getting ready for Purim

angelface555

A freilichen purim, Bubble!  Chag Purim Sameach!

I'd be so intimidated and ready to spill all to that FBI agent!  ???   

Mary Ann

Patricia, I think I'd rather spill to that agent than a real one; I think Aviv would be more lenient.  He's growing fast, Bubble.

Sato, I have my mother's piano, but I don't have my mother, so that's out!  Thanks.

Mary Ann

Sato

Your mother's piano keeps nice music beside you. You can enjoy playing it. It is wonderful!

Vanilla-Jackie

Mary Ann...
...if you play her - your piano, she will probably be sitting beside you..You will feel her closeness, her body, her warmth, her touch..Just listen and watch for the signs..
" There is no present like the time "

Mary Ann

Sato and Jackie, thank you for your kind words about the piano and my mother (it also was my father's), but the piano is now in my family room in the lower level and I don't go down the stairs any more.  My piano playing at best was not good; I played only for my own enjoyment.  My mother has been gone 77 years now and what I miss are Mother playing old familiar songs with Dad, Norm and me singing harmony.  That was a frequent evening thing for us when I was young.  Another thing I miss is my parents at the piano, playing duets.

Mary Ann

FlaJean

My yellow hibiscus.

Mary Ann

Jean, the yellow hibiscus are so pretty; ours were pink.  Then I had a darker rose one just ready to bloom and one of the neighbors was doing tree trimming and cut off all the buds.  It didn't bloom again until another neighbor moved it where it got sun.  Then the assn landscaped around the other building - and there went my hibiscus!

One of the residents here has (or had) a hibiscus that is yellow with dark rose band around the edge.  It is beautiful.

Mary Ann

Sato

Mary Ann, thank you for your good  story about the piano your parent had and the whole family enjoyed singing around piano. Nice memory it is.

Jean, the yellow hibiscus are so pretty. Thank you. 

Amy

Jean the yellow hibiscus is lovely..my daughter in love has a pink one that she brings in each year. Will show her your yellow one!.
Jimmy Dean

Lindancer

I have me not checked in here in over a month I see. I have enjoyed looking at all the photos thanks everyone for for posting. If my nephew comes  back I will have him post some [pictures in here for me.

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

Sato

Cherry blossoms open early this year

Shirley

I've been enjoying all the photos without stopping to comment or add to the collection. Here we are into the Easter season and all of a sudden yard work is necessary! Was thinking about a few years ago so looked up in my images & found this photo taken on Easter Day.  Hope that doesn't happen this year! Thanks to all posters, for keep this place alive.

so_P_bubble

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!Bunny Kiss.gif

FlaJean

I love the cherry blossoms, Sato.  We have lots of white dogwood trees blooming in the area, but haven't noticed any cherry trees.

Shirley, that is a lovely photo, but hope it doesn't repeat this year.

Today is chilly but tomorrow will be another 70 degree day according to the forecast.