Random Image

Kelly1 in Switzerland

Owner: Sandy
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:36:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Holidays, Birthdays, etc.

Started by Jeanne Lee, April 02, 2016, 01:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

Patricia and Bubble, you both do beautiful work! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Marilyne

Bubble and Patricia - I "liked" each and every Valentine!  Beautiful work and gorgeous colors! I especially like the cat and mouse, and the old couple.  :love: 

June Drabek

Quote from: so_P_bubble on February 14, 2019, 03:47:41 AM[attach name=Srength+in+Love.jpg type=image/jpeg]8537[/attach]  My favorite 'Bubble" June 'drabek
As long as we are here, let's dance.

Shirley

Beautiful cards, thank you all for sharing your talent!  I forgot it is St.Valentine's Day!   :rose:

angelface555

Thank you everyone so much and Marilyne, you have gone above and beyond, thank you! 💖 

Joy

Wonderful assortment of all kinds of special Valentine greetings !

Bubble and Patricia,  you really outdid yourselves.  Each one was so unique and so special.   Can't say that I have a favorite as each one was so different and fit the occasion  !!!!

Thanks, Bubble, for the link directing us to these pages.  You both are so talented !! 

Joy
BIG BOX

so_P_bubble

Thank you for visiting here, we all like to be appreciated  :smitten:

Soon there will be another holiday to celebrate!

JaneS

Better late than never....LOVED all the valentines! Thank you so much!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Gloria

BUBBLE & PATRICIA  I know what it is like to do all the creations and no one says anything about them. I still miss doing it. I do check to see your wonder work but do not say anything. I am too jealous of all both of you do. I don't think I could sit here long enough to create something simple anymore.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

Lindancer

We do appreciate what you do. :smitten:  :thumbup:

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

so_P_bubble

Thank you, thank you - it warms my  heart.

Gloria

BUBBLE  & PATRICIA  you deserve all the praise you get for the creations you do here.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

angelface555

Thank you everyone! Your comments are very appreciated!

so_P_bubble

angelface555

angelface555

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

Vanilla-Jackie

...In the light of New Zealands tragedy...
" There is no present like the time "

so_P_bubble

Sorry Vanilla - Afghanistan, Kuweit, Lebanon are represented
 as many others, but... one omission is blatant   :'(

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble