Random Image

Sunday Drive

Owner: phyllis
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:25:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Follow That Name

Started by Kelly, March 29, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

Irving Penn

Irving Penn
Photographer (1917–2009)
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

MarsGal

Penn Fraser Jillette half of the Penn & Teller duo, entertainer, magician, writer, columnist

JaneS

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

MarsGal

Sean Patrick Astin, actor, director and producer. He played Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings.

JaneS

John Astin father of Sean and a actor, producer himself first.

Amy

Austin Willis

Austin Willis, CM was a Canadian actor and television host. He was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

JaneS

OK, you put a "u" in Astin.  I can live with that.  I'll add...

Bruce Willis

Amy

Jimmy Dean

rutumi

Harry Haag James  - trumpeter
Kats are krazy, kalm or kollected, but mostly kôôl

rutumi

Ang Lee, Taiwanese film director, is the 10th-oldest winner for the Best Director Academy Award (won for "Life of Pi")

Sorry about Harry James -- James was the name to follow when I opened this post. I don't really understand this new format.  :-\
Kats are krazy, kalm or kollected, but mostly kôôl

JaneS

Lee Van CleefAmerican actor in westerns.  Played the "bad guy" pretty often.

Amy

Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Amy

Howard Gaye

. Howard Gaye Actor, The Birth of a Nation
Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

Howard Carter, archaeologist, discoverer of Tutankhamun's tomb.

Amy

James Earl Carter Jr.

James Earl Carter Jr. (born October 1, 1924) is an American politician who served as the 39th president of the United States from 1977 to 1981
Jimmy Dean

JaneS

James Earl Jones American Actor

Amy

Earl Eugene Scruggs

Earl Eugene Scruggs was an American musician noted for perfecting and popularizing a three-finger banjo-picking style that is a defining characteristic of bluegrass music

Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Eugene O'Neil American Playwright

MarsGal

Eugene Ormandy, conducted the Philadelph.ia Orchestra for 44 years,

Amy

Eugene Burton Ely

Famed aviator who performed with the Curtiss Exhibition team and made the first successful takeoff and landing on a ship.
Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Richard Burton need I say more?

Amy

William Merriam Burton

(November 17, 1865 – December 29, 1954) was a U.S. chemist who developed the first thermal cracking process for crude oil.
Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

George Merriam, co-founder of G & C Merriam, publishers, which bought the rights to Noah Webster's dictionary in 1843, later to become the Merriam-Webster Dictionary.

Amy

George Smith Patton

was a General of the United States Army who commanded the U.S. Seventh Army in the Mediterranean theater of World War II, and the U.S. Third Army in France and Germany following the Allied invasion of Normandy in June 1944.
Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Christopher George American Actor, star of The TV show, THE RAT PATROL.  And a really cute guy!

MarsGal

I agree JaneS. He was a cutey. Hans Gudegast (later Eric Braeden) was even cuter.Loved that show.

Lynda Day George,actress and Christopher's wife

Amy

Doris Day
Doris Day is an American actress, singer, and animal welfare activist. After she began her career as a big band singer in 1939, her popularity increased with her first hit recording "Sentimental Journey"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im4-3GLP-Xw
Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Doris Roberts of MRS. MIRACLE fame and other things, too. I loved the Mrs. Miracle movies.

MarsGal, I liked the RAT PATROL so much that I bought the whole 2 year series on DVD.  I watch it at least once a year.  Hans Gudegast was also a cutie but I think it might be a tossup which one was cuter.  All the guys in that show were pretty cute.