Random Image

Squirrel

Owner: RAMMEL
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:55:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

The Robin & The Wren

Started by Chocky, June 13, 2017, 04:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocky

Here is a delightful photo I took yesterday which you bdon't see very often

[attachimg=1]
A true friend
Is the best possession

Jeanne Lee

Great shot to catch them both, Beryl!

How are you doing?

Click for Corinth, New York Forecast

Chocky

Yes.
When the weather is nice I can get out to do my photography with mu mobile scooter.

I call it my Subaru Scooby . Lol My eldest son is a police officer and they call their Suberu cars scoobys
A true friend
Is the best possession

SCFSue

Chocky, your Robin looks smaller than the ones we have here in Alabama, but the Finch is of a similar size to ours, but color is somewhat different.  Thanks for posting them.  I love to see all kinds of birds and also the differences in European and American birds of the same species.

SCFSue

Chocky

Hi SCFSue. Thank you for your coment
Our Robin is much smaller. Your Robin is a member of the Thrush family -  Turdus migratorius

Turdus translated= True Thrush

I expect he has a lovely song

Our Robin - Erithacus rubecula
Is a passerine . Related to the Chat family
A true friend
Is the best possession

SCFSue

Thanks for the information, Chocky.  I have one bird book from Slovenia which is written in the Slavic language which I can't read, but I do enjoy the pictures.  Some of their hawks, eagles, owls, and doves  are very similar to the American ones.  Wood peckers have similar beaks to American wood peckers, but a bit different coloring.  Smaller birds (wrens, sparrows are similar to ours, too).

Sue