Random Image

twins

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:01:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Bosom Buddies

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 01:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SharonE

My cleaning girl just left, so it's nice to have a clean house.

I just ordered some new bras from Jodees.  My others are really pitiful.

I'm waiting for a call-waiting to pick up. I tried yesterday and finally gave up.

We've been trying to figure out what to do about John's sister and the wedding and have decided to wait for her medical checkup to be sure the doctor thinks she's up to it.  If so, we are going to have her fly from Des Moines to Charlotte and then drive her up to the wedding. I dread that long of a trip (11 hrs). I'm not much for car trips, but we do what we must.

Mary, I'm glad you got into the doctor and got an RX & treatment. I hope you're starting to feel better now. Keep us informed.

Sue, I hope you are feeling better also, and more rested.

Marilyn, that is such a good service to the kids to teach them responsibility for pets.  I saw that gold paste recipe on FB yesterday. Tell me how it works for you.

Not a lot going on here today.  Hi to all.  Sharon

SCFSue

Good morning, Every Buddy.  I'm still sitting here in my P.J.'s but have a load of laundry in the dryer and will do another shortly.  I have a Garden Club meeting at 1:30 and will be picked up by a nearby member to take me to the meeting.  Since I am hosting the Thursday bridge club tomorrow, I hope to get the tables up and cards out before I go to the Garden Club.  Other than those 2 things, will have nothing else until Friday when Tim comes back to pick me up for grocery shopping and lunch. 

Sharon, I hope the trip to the wedding and travel with your sister-in-law (?) will not be terribly tiresome.  Your gown sounds lovely and I hope that you can rest before the wedding so that you will enjoy it.  I had to laugh that Jocelyn felt she was "over the hill" on her 30th birthday.  On my 30th, 6 couples who were all stationed in California spent that weekend together.  We hired a baby sitter for our kids (which included our 3, the Demand daughters (2), the Mill's 3, and 2 bachelor's.  We all went up to San Francisco for the day.  At every bar, Chris Mill's banged on his glass and told everyone in the bars that I was "getting direction on my 30th birthday"!  Now that I'm 82, I still don't have "direction"!

Mary, Alpiner's suggestion seems like a good one, but you'll have to decide how often you might need it, etc.  So far my breathing seems OK to me and I'm hoping not to have anything else to deal with.  Keep us posted.  And enjoy playing bridge with your friends.  I only have 3 small stitches(new)  which are coming out of the place where my head was cut, so I'm feeling much better about that.  My eye still has bruises which are fading now. 

Alpiner, it sounds like your doctor has given you some good advice about the nebulizer and traveling.  I hope you enjoy your trips and the nebulizer helps with the breathing. 

Jane, I hope you're having a nice sunshiny day.  We may have rain here again this afternoon, but right now the skies seem pretty clear.  Cold rainy days such as you've been having don't sound like much fun.  I hope Ray is doing well with his treatments. 

Darlene, thanks for the birthday wishes!  I had a nice birthday dinner at Olive Garden with Bill last week and another dinner out at a new restaurant near me.  How's the weather down your way?

Marilyn, your visit with Freckles to the first grade and kindergarten classes sounds like a real success.  It's great that you're able to find time to do this.  Many children today don't have this kind of information and may not have pets at their homes.  One thing we always had for our sons were dogs--and they were responsible for helping with the feeding and walking until they left home after high school. 

Have a nice day, Every Buddy.  I'm off to put the laundry in the dryer, shower, dress, and get the card tables out for tomorrow's bridge day.

Sue

maryz

Glad to see we're back in, after our day yesterday of not having access.  jane, did you ever find out what happened?  Just a  glitch of some sort, I guess.  I hope Ray is having a better day today.  I know that chemo really saps strength - some days more than others.  Hugs to you both.

Sue, glad to hear you had a good birthday and that your boo-boo is healing well - even if the bruising takes a long time to go away.

I decided to order the Nebuizer, and the doctor has called it in for me. I've gotten an automated call from the provider (Walgreen's) saying that there was a problem with my insurance, so I don't know what will ultimately happen.  Wait and see, I guess.

I want to get my suitcase packed by tonight, because I'm sure Margaret will want an early start tomorrow.  I've gotten some of the routine stuff out, but I'm putting off deciding on clothes.
 And I can only work at it for brief periods before my back acts up, so it's being done in fits and starts.  Definitely an all-day chore.

The UT men play at 11 this morning - good luck to them - and to all your teams.
"When someone you love dies, you never quite get over it.  You just learn how to go on without them. But always keep them safely tucked in your heart."

SCFSue

Good morning, Mary and Every Buddy looking in this morning.  I've cleaned up the kitchen, unloaded the dishwasher, and read the paper--(not much news here!).  I need to get into the shower, dress, and finish preparing for the bridge club which will arrive about 12:30.  My neighbor, Sandra, took me down to Kroger after my Garden Club meeting at AU and I bought some pretty cupcakes which I will serve with ice cream.  How long will you be out of town?  Have a nice trip and enjoy your family.

I need to get into the shower, dress, and finish with bridge prep.  Have a nice day, Every Buddy.

Sue

Marilyn

Good Morning every Buddy. So glad we are back up and running on this site.
 Yesterday was another busy day for me. When I got back from my afternoon class, I found Keith outside and he had mowed the lawn. This is after him being told time and time again that he is not allowed to do any  mowing until after he is completely healed then that can take up to a year for it to be complete. I had hired  a landscape company yesterday but they cant start on our place until next Friday, so Keith thought they were supposed to do something yesterday. (Oh the perils of dealing with dementia.)

I am having the landscapers do a very thorough job on this property, even hauling some stuff to the dump that has been laying around the back yard for many years before I ever moved here. The old shed is completely covered with ivy and is full of crap that will never be used. It is all going away.

maryz

Sue, I'll just be gone for the weekend - home Sunday night.

Marilyn, as tough as the job is, I'm glad to see you taking charge and getting your property into shape.  Hang in there, Babe!
"When someone you love dies, you never quite get over it.  You just learn how to go on without them. But always keep them safely tucked in your heart."

SharonE

I missed getting in here yesterday, but I was busy anyway. HT finally called and said the shingles vaccine was in, so we were there by 10:30 since we had to leave for my eye appt. at 11:00. Both were completed without incident, but I was dilated till about supper.  After I finished a few things, I took a 1.5 hr nap, something unusual for me, but just too much going on, I guess.

After dinner and near bedtime, Bunny provided some drama. She was ready to go out and suddenly started barking near the door. I thought maybe John had closed it, but no she was really alarmed about something and barking in the porch and the kitchen. I turned on the light and saw a varmint under the feeder. At first, I thought it was a coyote, but then it moved and I could see that it was a really large raccoon. John came with a ballbat and then Bunny went racing out the doggy door and chased the raccoon all the way up the hill, and then wouldn't come back for a while. Finally did, and apparently the raccoon headed out into the golf course where she couldn't go, so she gave up.  Scared me to death because raccoons can have rabies and are also vicious. I suspect this one was pregnant since she was so big.

Today, I got my hair cut and went to the grocery. John had his usual dermatology check-up.

Sue, that's funny about your 30th birthday.  Glad you had a good 82nd. Hope you have good cards this afternoon.

Mary, I'm sorry your back is bothering you so much.  Have you thought about going to a chiropractor?  Or getting some tramadol for pain?  Have a good weekend. Is this the wedding?

Marilyn, I know you will be relieved to get the junk cleared up and things looking nice.  Maybe you better lock the mower to something to prevent him using it again.  Hope you have a good day.

Hi Darlene, Jane, Alpiner, Jeanne and all.  Sharon

Marilyn

I am thinking of removing the spark plug so it wont start. He is not supposed to be pulling on the rope to even start it. Gotta do something.

maryz

Marilyn, good idea about disabling the mower.  I know folks have done that with cars, too.

Sharon, you did have a busy day - glad all was okay, though.  I had a pair of raccoons hang out around my deck when I first moved here.  They were huge, too.  Maintenance finally trapped them and took them somewhere.  Haven't seen any since then. 

This is the weekend of Sarah's wedding in Savannah.  Margaret just texted - they'll be here to get me about 8:30 in the morning. Jesse and Darby are going with us.  Glad she'll have someone to share the driving.  I've been to a chiropractor, but we agreed she wasn't helping me.  The pain is due to scoliosis, and there's nothing really much to do.

I take naproxen regularly, X-S acetominophen, and a muscle relaxant. I also have some hydrocodone for bad nights, but don't use those too much.  Mostly it's just when I'm walking around too much, and if I sit for a few minutes, it eases. 

jane

I don't know what the problem was yesterday. 

We had to be at the Cancer Center at 8:00 am and that's hard for us.  Ray got the 3rd of 3 shots to raise his white blood count. 

Tomorrow we find out if he needs more treatments.

Nice day here this afternoon. 

Jane

SCFSue

Good morning, Buddies.  It's a sunny morning here in Auburn.  I've had breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen, and have a load of wash in.  I hope to get it into the dryer before Tim gets here for the library and Kroger visits.  Stacie is bringing Alex back up to Birmingham for his last semester at Birmingham Southern U.  She's going to come down here after she drops him off and we're planning a girls night out--and maybe a bit of time on Sunday morning.  I won't be going to SS and church anyway as my friend Olyne will have her great-grands (and her grandson and his wife) visiting this weekend.

Jane, I hope you get good news about any more treatments.  I know this must be a stressful time for both of you.

Have a nice day, Every Buddy.
Sue

SharonE

Mary, I know you will have a wonderful time at the wedding. At least you can sit most of the time. I have some scoliosis too, but no one has said it is the source of my pain. Anyway, it sounds like you know what works for you.  I wish the HOA would cart away the opossums & raccoons around here, but they don't do that. It's a little different with a retirement center.

Marilyn, I wouldn't have thought of the spark plug, but that's a great idea--provided he doesn't keep pulling on the rope to start it.  Maybe you can tell him it is broken.

The HVAC people are to come this afternoon to check out our system before summer.  Otherwise, nothing I need to do. I'm hoping they will change out the filters too as I am starting to drip also.

Jane, I do hope the hospital says that he can have the last treatment tomorrow.  Does that mean you will go home after that? I do hope that the tx were effective.

One of our SS members has lung cancer and is as thin as a bone. In the past 2 yrs, he has lost his wife to cancer and then his son to suicide.  I feel so sorry for him and he is such a nice person.

Lori is definitely coming to spend Christmas with us this year!!! Yea! It's been years since we've celebrated Christmas with any of the kids.  Everyone is so far away and has their own agenda. Maybe next year we can go to Mel's in FL for Christmas.

Sue, I know you will enjoy Stacie's visit and a girls' night. Have fun.

Nothing else going on here. Hi to all.  Sharon

Marilyn

I have tried twice to post and lost it both times. So here goes again.  I went to the mall this morning for a pedicure. I love that massage chair, it feels so good on my painful back today. I have a chiro appointment on Monday.

We will be going to our usual Friday Night dinner this evening. Tim, a member of the group, had a melanoma removed from his face and now has to go back for them to go in again and get the rest of it. His hearing in the ear directly next to the Melanoma now is worse than just hearing loss, he said it echos and sound like a fog. Whatever that means.

Freckles and I took a walk in the rain that was down to a light mist. She wore her rain cost as did I.

Cottoncandy

Hi everyone...just checking in...been at my daughters since Tuesday...it's nice and warm today..but the wind is cool...haven't read all the posts...hope everyone is A OK

jane

The 3 chemos reduced the tumor significantly and Dr. S says radiation will kill the rest off. 
He will have the radiation near home.  Dr. will call us next week with oncologist/radiologist he'll see in Cedar Rapids. We are getting things organized and shipped two boxes home today. 

We are both still battling that awful cold and cough thing,so we're going slow and easy.

Jane

SCFSue

Good morning, Every Buddy.  I've been up but not dressed for a while.  Stacie and Alex got up somewhat early, too.  I made coffee and had bagels ready to eat--but they only drank the coffee, putzed around getting dressed and finally left about an hour ago.  I'll be watching basketball games today--our AU ladies are playing this afternoon--about 2:00 I think, but will check the paper again.  I'm going to get dressed shortly for my daily walk and get that out of the way ASAP. 

Stacie and Alex arrived about 4:30 yesterday afternoon.  They had just snacked at lunch time in the car, so we went to a small family restaurant near my home for an early supper.  The food is OK, nothing spectacular, but OK, and Alex, especially, was hungry, so we enjoyed it.  They got their act together and drove off about a half hour ago, so will be in Montgomery soon and on the other freeway which will get them home sometime later this afternoon. 

This is Alex's last break before he graduates in May.  Stacie plans on picking me up for the graduation and I will go, but it will mean 2 or 3 days with her parents.  Her step-father is a pleasant man but is losing his long term memory, so a conversation with him is difficult.  When I was down at the beach this fall with them Stacie and her Mom left me with him while they went shopping and to the movies. 
I'm not looking forward to that again.

It's a beautiful, but cool sunny day here in Auburn.  I need to get dressed and outside for a walk.  I'll do some laundry (sheets from the beds Alex and Stacie used) and start watching basketball games around noon.

Jane, thanks for the update on Ray's condition.  It's good that he'll be able to have the radiation near home.  Let us know how the travel goes on the way home.  You'll both be glad to be home and near your own physicians.

Have a nice day, Every Buddy!
Sue

SharonE

Jane, that is good news that Ray's tumors have shrunk and that you can go home for radiation. I'm sorry you both have colds though. Take your time driving home. Be careful!

Sue, I thought Stacie was going to drop Alex off and then come up to your house.  You didn't get much time with them.  Nice that they will pick you up for the graduation, but I would tell Jon that you don't want to be left with the fil for any length of time.  I really hate going to graduations. They are so boring. I'm happy for the graduate, but not for me!

Darlene, hope you had a good time at your daughter's and that you came home to warmish weather.

Mary is at the wedding today and enjoying her family, I hope. Savannah should be beautiful with azaleas by now.  I saw one bloom on my front azalea bush today and other buds back and front. My verbena is blooming too.

Marilyn, glad you're out and about, even if it is in the mist. Hope your dinner was good.  I hope your friend is able to get all the melanoma removed and then a hearing aid if necessary. My sil had a tumor removed from within her ear canal. It was benign, but did a real number on her hearing.  If he continues to have problems, tell him to ask his audiologist about getting a free digital phone. It prints out on a screen everything that is said. I saw some displayed when I saw my audiologist and commented on the fact that it would help my sil & she told me there was a way to get one free if needed. I didn't realize that because they advertise them in the newspapers.  Have a good day.

Nothing on the agenda today.  Maybe a load of laundry, but maybe not! I'm vegging today.  Sharon

jane

Sue...hard to believe Alex graduates from college in May.  It seems he and his brother were just little guys who came to see you and you had all sorts of things planned for the boys!  How time flies!

Sharon...I am looking forward to getting home, but he's had such excellent doctors here ...at the hospital and the Valley Cancer Center.

Jane

We're still organizing things into bags and getting some loaded into the car. Ray also made reservations for us for Monday and Tuesday night.  I couldn't sleep last night, so was up and looked for motels. The one I'd thought we would stay at Monday night was sold out already for Monday night.  That kind of panicked me, so I found another place and one for Tues. night so we don't have to worry about that.  After Tuesday night we're on interstate all the way home, so motels are pretty easy to find.  By then we'll also know how much driving I can do in a day after day scenario. 

maryz

Wonderful news that you're getting to head home, jane.  It seems like difficulties are always a bit easier when we're on our home turf.  I hope your weather has moderated by the time you get there.

Sue, glad you had a good visit with Stacie and Alex.  Like jane said, I can't believe he's already graduating from college.  Margaret has your AU guys on the TV walloping Kansas.  Congrats!

Sharon, Savannah has been gorgeous!  The weather couldn't be more perfect, sunny, but a bit on the cool side.  And the Azaleas!!!!  Unbelievable.  We drove through the Bonaventure Cemetery this afternoon, and the bushes were as big as busses - and in full bloom.  Glorious!

I am blessed with wonderful children and family who take SUCH good care of me.  And it keeps growing - we went to my granddaughter's wedding today and my new grandson-in-law told me how much he loves me.  Plus all my girls, son-in-law, other grandchildren and their spouses/significant others.  Special family time. A truly lovely time.

Happy weekend to all the Buddies!

jane

Mary...it sounds as if you had a beautiful, family-filled weekend in a beautiful setting.

We're continuing to pack the car for our leaving tomorrow.  I'm anxious to get home now.

Blessed Sunday to you all,

Jane

Cottoncandy

Jane....praying for safe trouble free traveling on your trip home....good news ur hubby has a good positive report on his battle with the ugly C.....hope your next trip to Texas will be awesome without any bumps in the road...take care

SharonE

Jane, I'm so glad the medical care has been so good for Ray in TX. Will you have to go far from your home for his radiation?  I know many of his doctors are a ways from you.  I second everyone else's wishes that you have a safe trip home and successful radiation for Ray--and NO snow!!

Sue, the only reason I'm not surprised at Alex's graduation is that Braeden is already finishing his sophomore year in college. They do grow up fast.  What did Alex major in?  Does he have any job leads?  Or is he going for a Masters?

Mary, I saw the pic on FB of the bride & groom and their dog!  Beautiful!  I envy you being in Savannah at this time of year. I'm sure that's why they chose it.  You are indeed lucky to have such a close loving family.

I came down with a bad cold or something yesterday, so decided to stay home from church today. I didn't want to infect others. I took about a 2 hour nap late yesterday afternoon and then still went to bed and slept the usual amount.

I have the towels in the dryer and the undies in the washer, but that's about all I'm going to do today.  John is out fertilizing and spraying fungicide on our Indian Hawthorne. Can't seem to eradicate the fungus, but with his tx, it is doing pretty well, at least till the next bout hits. I need to call the landscaper tomorrow and see what perennials he recommends for our new bed.

I also go to the Orthopedist tomorrow to have them check my knees.

Safe travels, Jane and Mary and Sue.  Sharon

jane

Sharon...it'll be 70 miles round trip...everyday M-F for 5 weeks.  I'm sure I'll be able to do it in my sleep.  I hope we don't get an early time.  I don't do mornings well.

SharonE

70 miles--ugh!  I remember having to drive about 30 miles round trip for 5 or 6 weeks when I had radiation, but I was able to drive myself.  John took me to all my chemo appts, but I didn't feel it was necessary for the radiation ones. Of course, I was much younger then and I think you do all the driving anyway.  I just hope your weather is decent when you have to do all those drives.

I just came back from the ortho guy. Everything fine for now, but just in case, made an appt for mid May before the wedding. He said I could get a shot then if I needed it or cancel if I didn't. That would put it about 10 days before the wedding.  Just don't want to have it flare up for it.

The landscaper is coming by tomorrow to give me some advice on perennials and some care for my bushes.

Wed, I have bridge.  Nothing the rest of the week.  Back later maybe to see if anyone else has popped in.  Sharon

Marilyn

Hello Buddies. I have a loaf of bread in the oven this afternoon, I decided to make bread after my Chiro appt got canceled by the Dr's office.

It is raining here today but I did manage to get Freckles out for an early morning walk just after 8am. I love those early walks

he front door, kitchen nor hallway to the bedrooms. At church I have to tell him which chair to sit in after the prayer circle. Every day he asks me what day it is and  tries to get the year right but never does. I am just thankful that we are still going to Kauai and that Gilbert and my grand daughter Savannah are going with us. I want to make memories while I can. Not getting any younger and no telling how long he will be able to travel with me. It is so sad.

SharonE

Marilyn, I agree that you need to make memories while you can. It must seem like you're losing him a little bit everyday.  That is one of the reasons we want to get John's sister to the wedding. I'm sure it will be the last time she sees all of them. She's not as bad as K yet, but she does't know what day it is either and has very poor short-term memory.  I did find out we could fly her direct from Des Moines to Evansville, which would make it an easier trip for her. I also found out that we can get a direct flight from CLT to Evansville. I was really surprised by both. I also found out that Milly didn't need a Real ID. Both Iowa and Indiana have extended their deadlines till 2020.  SC requires it.

It is 1 AM and I am wide awake again. I hope I can get to sleep soon.  Tylenol PM didn't help.  Sharon

Marilyn

Where is everyone. No one has posted since Sherry did on 25 March?

maryz

Sorry, Marilyn, et al - I've certainly been AWOL. I've been reading, just not writing. I guess jane is still on the road - heading back to Iowa.

I've about gotten rested up from the wedding weekend.  It was so lovely and we had such a good time.  Now we're all looking forward to the next one in May (Jesse and Darby).

We've had gorgeous weather - lots of sunshine and highs in the high 60s.  Plus I got my mani/pedi this morning.  So I should be in high gear.  Actually, I may just take a nap shortly.  ::)

My oldest friend (from high school) and her husband came from Texas to the wedding.  She hinted she had some bad news, but wasn't going to share at that festive time.  We talked yesterday.  She has an aggressive breast cancer and at MDAnderson this morning having a port put in.  She'll have one session of chemo, then a break, followed by another session, possible surgery, and possible radiation.  It's gonna be some tough months ahead for her, I'm sure.  Fortunately they had moved into a retirement complex last year, so her husband (with dementia) will be safe and cared for if necessary.  And she's been in great health and very active until this, so I hope that might make it some easier for her.  She had a great support system, so I don't know that she'd come in here, but I'll certainly be suggesting it.

Hugs to Marilyn, Sharon, Sue, jane, Darlene, Jeanne, Joy, Bubble, Shirley, whoever I've missed.

SharonE

Hi Marilyn. I agree that posts are few and far between. When do you leave for Kauai?

Mary, glad you are home and rested up. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's BC. I do hope she'll come in if she wants to chat about it. Good that she's in a senior living center.  We are kind of discussing that too.  If you have any pics of the beautiful azaleas at the wedding, please post them in FB.  Wow 2 weddings so close together.  Our grandson's is May 25th and I doubt we'll have another for a long time.

I hope Jane and Ray get home today and can rest up.

I played bridge this morning and was actually the big winner! ($4). Had a nice lunch afterwards.  Right now, I'm waiting on the landscaper. I was a little late getting home so I don't know if he was here or not.

Talking about weddings, one of our bridge gals watches a show "See the dress" or something similar. She said one gal bought a dress for $22000!!!  Some buy 2 so they have one to dance in at the reception.  Some people live in a different stratosphere!

I wonder where Sue is. She's usually the first in.  Come on, gals, lets get some conversation going!  Sharon

Marilyn

Sorry to hear about your friend Mary. Good to see your post today.

Sherry we don't leave until June 1. I am trying to find someone I can borrow a suitcase from for the trip. we can't have it weigh more than 50 lbs coming back. I'm not worried about going over, don't intend to take  that much.

Raining here today. Keith has an eye Dr appointment is just a bit. I know his eyes have changed a lot since he was last diagnosed with that Atrophy on the Visual Cortex. He doesn't think  so but I do. He has good days and  very forgetful days. It exacerbates in the afternoon. Some days are moments of forgetfulness etc. I think he is getting worse, but not so bad that I can't deal it it so far. Notice the key words here are SO FAR. Some days he is like a disobedient child. Like he is not even supposed to be pulling the rope on the lawnmower but insists he needs to mow the lawn. Dr says NO! I have hired landscapers to come clean up both the front and the ivy filled back. They should be doing the first visit either Friday or Monday depending  if the get another job finished on Thursday. Keith can't be trusted not to get out the mower and try, so the mower is going to be disables so he can't use it. I am removing the spark plug.

Took him to the eye Dr.  some changes in  close vision and the peripheral and depth perception remain the same, (not good). His  close went from 150 to 275. big difference in two years.