Random Image

2019 Flood

Owner: Shirley
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:32:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Photo Slide Shows and Home Videos

Started by Jeanne Lee, April 01, 2016, 09:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sato

Rhododendron have started to bloom here and cherry blossoms are going to be in their final stage.  The other kinds of flower and young leaves are showing their beautiful colors day after day.

Photos and Videos are my Hobbies. (S.Sato)

jackwv

Sato that was lovely, your flowers always are.

so_P_bubble

Sato, you have a keen eye for those detailed images.

FlaJean

Another lovely video, Sato.

Since we have been too busy to take any new photos, I am putting in an older video of the place where we like for a Sunday brunch.  It isn't too far from where we now live.  A good breakfast and very reasonably priced, but I learned to skip the Irish coffee.  Yes, there are one million signed dollar bills hanging from the ceiling and almost everywhere you look.  There is a history about that but won't go into it.

https://vimeo.com/105380106

jackwv

Jean, great and liked that music.  Spotted the insert with you looking in.    Guess I am too practical, but while the dollar bills hanging from the ceiling was impressive, I would worry about a fire.

Kelly

Hi Sato
As a gardener I do so enjoy your pictures

Thank you

Kelly

Sato

Thanks for all of your comments!!!!
Jean, an interesting video, and automatically the nice videos follow, one after another.

Kelly

Hi Sato
I always like to thank members for their beautiful pictures or graphics.

It compliments the time they take creating graphics and taking pictures.

Kelly

Chocky

A true friend
Is the best possession

Chocky

A true friend
Is the best possession

Mary Ann

Chocky, two great videos.  It's good to see you posting again and I'm glad you found us.

Mary Ann

Chocky

Thank you Mary Ann
I have been very poorly over the 18 months but am well on the road to recovery

Hereis a lovely little video of a Robin taking food from my hand and the second video shows you him feeding his chick with the seed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-aUomNMbv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzaz5UZcBLE&nohtml5=False
A true friend
Is the best possession

jackwv

Beryl they were all excellent, you are a marvel with the bird photos.

Mary Ann

Chocky, I am glad you are feeling better.  I know you've had health issues the past year or two.  You certainly have a lot of patience in getting those videos.

Mary Ann

Joy

Chocky,  What beautiful videos.   Have never seen anything like that up so close.  What Mary Ann said is certainly true.  You must really have a steady hand and lots of patience. 

Thanks for sharing.

Joy
BIG BOX

so_P_bubble

What a joy to admire your sharing, you are a genius to catch them in so detailed frames.
I hope a discussion will soon be opened so that you can also share those precious photos.
** Hint, Hint**

Jeanne Lee

Bubble, what is wrong with "Photos Old and New" for posting photos?  Lots already HERE.   ;D

Click for Corinth, New York Forecast

JeanneP

The Irish pub looks like a fun place. Never seen one collecting Dollar bills before. I did go in one in Butte Montana that had a bar 50 ft long with silver dollars under glass covering it.  Another Irish Bar.
FlaJean.  Now how far away from you last place are you?  Enough to go back and visit?
JeanneP

Chocky

Thank you all so much for your kind comments on my bird shows  8)
A true friend
Is the best possession

SnowWitch

Jack and Sato, just beautiful videos of Spring. Thank you for sharing.....trish

Shirley

I am trying to keep up (with all the spring work around the house)... leave comments with the videos but always forget to come back here to say how much I enjoyed.  But, Chocky, I couldn't leave a comment with your video & thoroughly enjoyed watching you feeding the robin & then the mama feeding her baby. 

I'm sure I've told about the robin that came to us for 8 years... first sharing the meals with the baby ducks we raised & stayed on to be fed scrambled eggs & scrambled & cooked hamburger & bites of honey-wheatberry bread.  She built 3 nests a year in sight of either our back or front garage doors & would watch for us to come put food out so she could take it to her babies.  She liked to play catch with the bread my husband would toss into the air and I did pick her up one year when she got back from her migration south... she was so exhausted she fell off the fence around the pool when I went out to make sure it was her.  I carried her into the house to show my husband that "Missy is back!"  So many stories about those 8 years I always thought about writing a children's book with photos... but never enough time.  Thanks for sharing your photos, love 'em.

so_P_bubble

What a tale, Shirley!  You must  show us again some of those photos. 
I envy you that friendship with a bird.  Fascinating.

Sato

The next stage for spring beautiful blossoms is ready for the Japanese pears, and young green leaves of trees are growing in the warm winds under sunshine.  Then small babies of fruits of Ume, Japanese apricot, have already appeared while we enjoy sleep at the spring nights.

Sato

Chocky, interesting videos!!!!   Thank you for your sharing.

Mary Ann

Sato, looking at your blossoms, Spring has sprung.  Only not here.  We have more snow and more on the way.  The blossoms are lovely, keep them coming!

Mary Ann

JeanneP

They were showing the snow in Ohio at little while back today. Awful.  We are having the worse Rain storm but at least don't have to shovel it. Very cold though.
JeanneP

FlaJean

Been so busy but finally catchingup.  Chocky, you are so amazing with your bird photos and videos.

JeanneP, we are almost 350 miles from Ocala.  We did go back this weekend to clear out some personal items.  Our house sold in 2 days and we met the nice young couple who bought the house.  They have three children and it makes happy us happy to know there will laughter and joy in a place we loved for 28 years.

Shirley

Thanks, Bubble.  It has been so long since I've seen those bird photos I'm not sure where to look for them. They were back in the 35mm camera days but I scanned some to CDs & DVDs... and have not looked at them for years.  "One of these days".... ::)   :crazy2:

Sato, another lovely spring in your world, thanks.  Beautiful job.

Jean, I had no idea you were planning a move.  No wonder your house sold in 2 days, I remember all the photos of your gorgeous flowers & all the birds you showed us.  I just remembered that you posted a link & I haven't checked it out! 

jackwv

Jean you had a lovely home and yard and I know you are pleased that a nice young family is moving in.  Many happy years in your new home !

JeanneP

Jean
I didn't realise that you had moved so fa from your last home. Isn't list the length of Florida?

I loved that area.
JeanneP