Random Image

Parade-11.jpg

Owner: Jeanne Lee
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:24:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Bosom Buddies

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 01:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCFSue

Good morning, Every Buddy.  I have had breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen, but am still not dressed.  When I finish using the computer to post in this forum and a few others, I hope to get outside for my daily walk before it gets too hot.  I hope Every Buddy has had a nice weekend and all are feeling well, especially Jane's Ray.

It's going to be another scorcher here in Auburn today.  We had temps in the high 90's yesterday.  Olyne was out of town visiting her son in Gulf Shores, so our friend Nancy came by to pick me up for Sunday School and Church.  I don't have much on my agenda today except watering my tomatoes and green bean plants. 

The neighborhood picnic was fun with a variety of things to eat.  There was a nice young couple who recently moved into a house a few doors away from me.  They live on the other side of the street.  The families with young children rented a bouncy thing that the kiddies played with--and because the street was closed off, the children were able to run and play in the cul de sac.

I think Tim and Kris will get home today from their Alaska trip, but I don't think I'll see Tim for a day or two as he'll probably be trying to catch up on his work.  I hope they had a nice time and enjoyed the trip.  I was supposed to have a check up with the cardiologist (probably his assistant) to check my pacemaker, but I postponed it for a couple of weeks so that Tim could take me to the appointment.

Jane, I hope Ray is feeling much better and things are going well for both of you.

Have a nice day, Every Buddy.
Sue

SharonE

I just got back from the eye dr and he said my strained, tired eyes and blurriness is from dry eye caused by the oil glands in the lid being stopped up. Apparently there is a treatment for it that takes only 10 mins, but is $375, I think.  I told him to go ahead and schedule me. He said to wait on the floaters as they usually dissipate on their own. Later if they still bother me, they can take care of them. I really liked the dr.

I need to grab something to eat and then head out to get my echogram. Sue, I hope Tim and Kris enjoyed AK also. We certainly liked it, but that was back in 1998.  Enjoy your free day. Sharon

jane

Sue...glad the picnic was a success.

Sharon...my eyelids do just the opposite...too much oil dropped into my eyes, so I'm supposed to wash the lids and by the lashes where the oil glands are with diluted baby shampoo.  I'm not very good at following up until the oil is going back into my eyes.

I've been out running errands.  I went by the collision shop who's to fix our damage from the Dec. hit in the parking lot in TX...and he was "looking for work"....so I had him bring me home and want him to take the car back.  He's visiting with Ray right now.  He brought in my groceries and switched the extra oxygen tank into the back of my car. 

I need to run out to WalMart, too, for a couple pharmacy items and then home to await the Nurse at 1:30. 

jane

maryz

jane, it's great when you know the service people you deal with and can deal with each other as friends.

Sue, glad your picnic was a success.  I hope you get some of our relatively cooler weather soon.

Sharon, I'm glad you like your eye doc.  We all depend on our eyes so much.  I've had a floater for a couple of days.  I know it'll go away soon, but I hate seeing that "bug" flying around me.  ;)

Marilyn is safely in Hawaii - she's posted some photos on FB.

Nothing new going on around here.

Happy Monday/June to ALL the Buddies!
"When someone you love dies, you never quite get over it.  You just learn how to go on without them. But always keep them safely tucked in your heart."

SharonE

Mary, Bugs is exactly what the floaters look like!

Jane, putting oil on your lashes is a lot cheaper than the procedure I will have done, but once it's done, it's done--I think.How nice to find a service man who is so accommodating!

I'm back from the Echogram, but of course, I don't know anything yet.  Lying on the metal table put my back in spasms. So had to take a tramadol before I even left the office. Oh well, it was 

important to get done and hopefully won't have to be done again for 2 years. (provided the results are good.)
I'm done for the day now. Going to finish my book--BLOSSOM STREET BRIDES by Debbie Macomber. Very light romantic reading.  Sharon

jane

This is, hopefully, the day when some things got moving...the car repair and the plumber/heating/ac guys just called to say they'd be here at 8:30 tomorrow morning.  I'd also stopped there to "see how things were coming along in getting the heat/ac units we need for the family room and kitchen.  Hmmm...guess they "came along."   :thumbup:

Ray had another set of visitors this afternoon which always lifts his spirits.

Nurse was here and thought he looked good...color, bp, etc. and his lungs, too. 

jane

SCFSue

Good morning, Buddies.  Tim stopped by yesterday to help me update some paper work.  He and Kris had a great time on their Alaska trip.  I had to make some payments to the IRS while he was here.  My accountant had sent me quarterly paper work so that we could get that finished for this quarter.

Jane, I'm glad to hear that Ray is having visitors who raise his spirits.  Also that the car repair/heating/plumbing guys will be coming soon.  Also good to have a good report from the visiting nurse.  It sounds like positive things are happening at your home!

Mary, we're expecting more mid--upper 90's today.  So I'm going to get into my shorts and get around the block before it gets unbearable.  I like the sunshine, but not the heat!  I'll spend the rest of the day mostly inside, although I'll have to water my tomato plants and the green beans.

Sharon, I'm sorry about the back spasms from lying on the table.  I hope you won't have more today.  Take it easy and enjoy your Debby Macomber novel. 

Marilyn, if you're looking in today, I hope you're having a great time in Hawaii.  Keep us posted!

Hi to Darlene and Every Buddy looking in this morning.
Sue

maryz

jane, wonderful to hear that things are going well in your neck of the woods.

Sue, enjoy your early morning cool.  Glad that Tim and Kris had a good trip.

Sharon, I, too, hope your back is better by now. I'm going for an echocardiogram next week, and hope it doesn't require being flat on my back for long.  Seems they could at least put a pillow under your knees.

Big excitement here this morning - I put gasoline in my car and picked up an order from Walmart. Whoopie!  Other than our menu-planning meeting this afternoon, that's all for the day.  It's overcast today, and then we're predicted to have rain the rest of the week - and we can use it after our 90* days.

Happy Tuesday, Buddies!
"When someone you love dies, you never quite get over it.  You just learn how to go on without them. But always keep them safely tucked in your heart."

SharonE

Jane, so glad to hear things are looking up at your house! Hope it continues.

Sue, I'm so glad T & K enjoyed their trip and that you got your paper work done.  You have the 90's we had last week. Now we're down in the more pleasant 80's and supposed to have a chance of rain for the rest of the week. Whether we get any or not is another question.

My cleaning girl is here and the irrigation guy has been here and fixed the drip system on my back pots.  Yea for both.

The heart dr's office called and said my echogram was the same as 2 yrs ago, so that's good.

I need to do my church articles this afternoon. 

Mary, we seem to be on the same weather pattern except that you get  more rain than we do. CLT may get it, but we usually don't get much.

Lori left yesterday AM from St Louis to Berlin, arrived at 3 AM her time and had to go straight to work, then a meeting and dinner. She was exhausted.  She posted some pics of the river in St. Louis. It is really full.  Fortunately, our son hasn't been affected.

Hi to everyone. Have a good day. Marilyn has posted some nice pics from Kauai. Hope they're having fun.  Sharon

jane

Sharon...that's a tough travel schedule for Lori...arrive in Germany and be expected in a meeting.

Sue...glad Tim and Kris had a good trip.  We enjoyed our Alaska trip...land and cruise...10 years ago this week, too.

Sharon...back spasms are so hurtful.  I get them, too, when I overdo lifting/moving stuff.

Mary...whoopee!  Gasoline and WalMart purchase out of the way.  Stay cool.

Jeanne...hot and muggy here...storms expected later.

Darlene...I imagine the heat has hit your area of TX, too.

The heating/AC guys were here at 8:15 and had it all finished and working by 2:30.  I'm loving the AC in the kitchen and the family room. 

I also had a young man with the electrician...not sure what he was doing...maybe job shadowing...carry the second oxygen concentrator up to the second floor.  I think that will work well for us and cut down on the heat in the living room and let me adjust his oxygen level without having to go down the stairs in the middle of the night. 

I took Ray for a port draw for tomorrow's chemo and I'm just so relieved the latest home thing is finished.  I think we're finished with my major projects for this year. 

It's in the mid 80s and very muggy.  Storms to come, I guess, tonight.  I do have to go over to a lady here in town who bakes the most wonderful breads.  She has a commercial kitchen license, and is a most cheerful, friendly baker...with 4 small children at home!  She must have more patience than I'd ever have.

jane

Cottoncandy

Good morning everybuddy...we did/do have flooding in my area...my son had to stay with me last night...he couldn't cross river to get home...if there's no more rain...should be able to cross today...several families live in that sub division...according to weather man...it will be 100 degrees Sat...I have invitation to go to friends of mine 50th wedding anniversary...not sure if I will go...since my eyes are still swollen...but minimal bruising...Hi to all reading...have a great day

maryz

Darlene, glad your eye surgery went well.  Go for the 50th party - nobody will care about (or probably even notice) your eyes.  Is it a local river that floods?  I know in Houston it's the bayous, but I'm not sure where you are in Texas.  The weather there and northward has been horrendous!  I hope it's over for you, at least for a while.

Overcast here today - heading into about a week of rain - but none yet.

SCFSue

Good morning, Buddies.  I've had breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen.  I'm going to put on my around the house duds and get out for my daily walk shortly.  I'll put a load of wash in before I go and it should be ready for the dryer when I get back. 

Jane, I went on an Alaska cruise after Bob died.  A girl friend who lived both in Union Springs and in Auburn and I traveled together.  We had a great time, enjoyed the scenery and the tours. I'm glad I was able to do that and that Tim and Kris decided to go recently.  They needed the get away.  Tim has certainly been a huge help to me since my fall from the roof.  I'm glad things are going well for you and Ray.

Sharon, congratulations on the good report from the echogram.  I hope all is well with you and John and not too hot up there!

Gosh, Darlene, 100 degrees?  We have been in the upper 80's, low 90's for the past 2 weeks and my AC has been running almost every day.  I don't mind the heat if I get outside early enough to walk before it gets unbearable.  I hope you get some relief from the heat soon.

Mary, my plans for today include putting a load of wash in and walking around the block before the temperature goes up to the sweaty level!  My actual walk is hilly--up and down--which takes some effort so I like to get it out of the way before we get too high a temperature.

Have a nice day, Every Buddy--and try to stay COOL!

Sue

SharonE

Hi Gals.Jane, I'm so glad you got all the household projects done. I know you will enjoy the AC.  Yes, Lori had a long day, but she is one of those energetic people. She was up early and walked a mile to work today!

Darlene, so sorry your son is impacted by the flood. Hope it didn't hurt his home.

Mary, we haven't gotten rain yet either, but over cast.

I got a message from Melanie today with a pic of my parents mausoleum and flowers and the message that Grandma & Grandpa say Hello!  She had a dr's appt not too far from the cemetery. She is always so good to put flowers out around memorial day or Mom's birthday since I am seldom up there anymore.  When she moves permanently to FL, I guess I'm going to have to ask one of my 2 grandsons to do it.  That's one of the reasons I want to be cremate so no one feels the burden of visiting the graves.  It was important to Mom though.

I slept in really late this AM. I was so tired.  Tomorrow, I get the 2nd shingles shot, see my primary dr, go to the dentist and if possible grocery shop.  I may collapse afterwards.  Sharon

jane

Darlene...whew...100 degrees and it's just early June.  Our 84 and humid was bad enough for me today. 

Sharon...we're in for cremation, too.  My family has always been very big on keeping live plants...usually geraniums and an ivy in pots at the cemetery.  My sister still does it for our parents, her husband's parents, their beloved Melanie...gone 10 yrs now...and now her grandson who was murdered. Nope, nobody held responsible yet.

Mary..always good to see your posts.

Sue...you're so faithful with your walks. 

Alpiner..hope all is fine in CA

Jeanne....hot, too, in IL today?

Today was a 6:00 am day...onc appt at 7:40 at hospital here, back at 11:00 for blood matching and chemo.  Onc was impressed with how the chemo has helped Ray, esp. with his walking.  He got up and walked across the office, back and then out the door and down the hall...with only the oxygen tank for support.  Doc admitted, "I'm impressed!" and he's not an easy man to impress.  He is going to have Ray get 2 units of blood tomorrow to make him less tired. He's very anemic {sp?}  That'll be  4-5 hour project, so I will come home and vacuum, etc. My cleaning gal canceled on me for tomorrow...with my OK...since she has a bad cold and cough. I don't want her here with that bug.

My sister and BIL are coming Friday for a visit and my sister said she's cooking for us.  That'll be a nice treat.

Time to get my Quicken up to date and some checks written.

Stay cool and safe, Buddies!

jane

SharonE

Hi Gals, well, I'm back from the shingles shot, the dr's appt. and the grocery. Just finished lunch. Dentist at 3:00. The Dr. gave me an Rx for Amoxicillin since I have had this cough and cold so long. No lung involvement though!

Jane, your day sounds like mine back and forth to the drs. Sorry your cleaning girl cancelled, but like you said, it was best she did. I know you're looking forward to seeing family.  I had not realized your nephew was murdered.  How awful. I do hope they catch whoever did it.

Sue, sounds like you have a quiet day. Those are nice.

Hi to all, Sharon

alpiner1

I had an appt. this morning with the oncologist for my 3 month checkup . All is fine but she asked me if I wanted to try another hormone blocker to replace the first one that I had a reaction to .  I said no I don't want to go through it again .  My primary dr. agrees with me .

SCFSue

Good morning, Buddies.  I'm dressed and ready for a trip to the library and Kroger with Eddie.  He should be here soon.  It's going to be another scorcher here in Auburn today, but we might get some rain tomorrow or Sunday.

Alpiner, good luck with your doctor's appointment today.  I hope all goes well.

Sharon, you have a busy day planned.  I hope all goes well and you aren't overly hot today.  We had rain last night and it is cooler here this morning. 

Jane, you have a busy weekend planned.  Hopefully Ray will have a comfortable weekend and that both of you will enjoy your company.

Did you all watch the celebration at Normandy yesterday?  Very touching and I know the men who served there and were able to attend enjoyed themselves.  My cousin piloted one of the U-Boats which dropped the men off on the beach.  He was about 19 and we were very afraid for him.  He has passed away now.

Eddie just showed up and we are going to the library and Kroger.  So I'll sign off now and hope Every Buddy has a nice day.

Sue

SharonE

We visited both Omaha beach and the   American and German cemeteries there.  The American one is pristine as you saw on the news. The German one has black crosses and is very unkempt. What a contrast. We also went through a D-Day museum near the beach. No one can understand the magnitude of our losses that day unless they visit the area.  Although none of our family was involved, we honor them. I had an uncle in the Navy and a cousin in the South Pacific.

I have a free day today which I really need after yesterday. We had some rain but not a lot-  -just enough to make me hurt all over. I hope Jane isn't hurting.

Good decision, Alpiner.

Sue, hope you get all your errands run.

Have a good day everyone and stay dry.
 Sharon

maryz

alpiner, go with what works for you! 

Hope everybody else is doing okay with doctors' appointments.  I have two next week.  When is Marilyn due back?

We were in Normandy on 7 June many years ago, with our then-14-year-old grandson,  We stayed at a small hotel overlooking Gold Beach, where the Brits landed.  The town was full of Brit veterans and widows - so moving.  And our grandson, who is now 34, still remembers it vividly.  Great for all of us.  One of the most moving things we saw was a small isolated Canadian cemetery we just happened across on a side road.  It was full of flowers in beds along the headstones and obviously lovingly tended...and ringed with beautiful maple trees.

Hope everybody has a great weekend!

SharonE

Mary, we didn't visit the Gold beach or the Canadian cemetery. Guess we didn't know about them.  John told me that they said on the news last night that the French people in the area each adopted a US vet and sent letters to their family about where they were interred and also decorated the graves every year.  So many people speak badly about the French, but they really did appreciate our help.  When I was there, I talked to an old Frenchman who was a vet and when he found out I was American, he thanked me and said he had actually gotten to shake hands with General Eisenhower. My family wasn't involved in D-day, but fought in the So Pacific and in the Navy elsewhere.  The cousin who fought in the SP also fought in Korea and Vietnam and retired as a Brigadier General and was buried in Arlington. My father was too old and my brother too young. I had some other cousins who served, but I really don't know the details
Sharon.

maryz

Sharon, my father was too old, also.  One of my cousins was in the Air Force (and contracted polio after the war), and John had an uncle whose ship was lost in the Pacific and never found.  That's all the close family we had involved in the war.

alpiner1

I have an appt. next Wednesday for a mammogram & then an appt. with the surgeon who did my lumpectomy .  I have these 2 appts. every 3 months to keep check on the lumpectomy site .  Then I will have 3 months until the next go round .

SCFSue

Good morning, Alpiner and Every Buddy looking in.  I'm still in P.J's but will get dressed soon.  It rained here last night so I won't have to water my tomatoes and bean plants.  I want to get my morning walk in before it rains or gets too hot.  I did my grocery shopping yesterday with Eddie and we went to the library, too.

Alpiner, I hope your mammogram is a good one.  Let us know how it turns out.

Sharon, my mother left us with my Dad's mother when I was 6 and my baby sister was having her first birthday.  Anne who is the second sister was 3  or 4--I'm not sure of that.  We never saw our mother again.  Although when Anne was working in Charleston (WV) in a bank she contacted our mother.  I have since then become friends with our half-brother who lives in California.  Mother was ill when Jeff was about 16 and she committed suicide during an illness and he was the one who found her.  He's a great guy and he and his wife and I are friends now.

Mary, my Dad was depressed after my mother disappeared.  He enlisted in the Navy after attempts to find her were ended (the police dragged the river, and my paternal Grandfather who must have known where she was kept telling Daddy she would probably never be found.  Daddy was depressed for quite some time). His navy time was spent at the recruiting place in Indiana and he worked with recruits.

It's cloudy here and will probably rain some more this morning.  I need to get dressed and out for my walk before it does.  Have a nice day, Every Buddy. 

Jane, I hope things are going well for Ray and you.  Keep us posted.

Have a nice Saturday,  Every Buddy.

Sue

SharonE

Good luck on your mammogram, Alpiner, and the oncology check. MC doesn't want me to have a mamm oftener than 2 yrs unless mandated by the doctor, probably because it's been 18 yrs.  I need to talk to my doctor and see what he wants me to do.

Sue, we had rain yesterday, but not a lot. It's sunny now, but supposed to rain later.  So sad about your mother.

Mary, we seem to be in lucky generation.  My brother did join the Marines right after HS in 45 for 2 years, but he did it to get the GI bill and was stationed in MI, I think. I was only 7 at the time.

No plans for today.  Take care everyone.  Sharon

maryz

Happy Mammogram, alpiner!  I still get one every year (my BC was in 2005).

I hope jane is having a good visit with her family, and that Ray is getting some rest.

I guess I'm getting the rain before Sue and Sharon.  It's rained off and on here since Wednesday. It's up to 2" total now, with more to come over the next few days. I must say that my plants on the deck are loving it.

Happy Saturday, Buddies!

jane

Alpiner....that's seems to be a pretty standard post surgery schedule.  My mastectomy was 30 yrs ago, and I saw my surgeon and onc every three months for a yr or two with mammograms each time..then it was stretched to every 6 months...and finally to once a yr.  I had 6 months of chemo following surgery, then was on a drug at my request for 5 years.  I think it was tamoxifen.  I still see my surgeon for a yearly mammogram and physical check.

Sharon, Sue, and Mary...visit with sister and BIL going well.  She's cooked us supper every night, and he's set up two stand alone air conditioners I bought online, sprayed our foundation with Bug Stop, fixed a chair, and replaced some boards around the new ac;heating unit I had installed last week in our Family Room.  Ray had a tough morning with digestive tract problems, but that has eased and he's feeling much better.

I got sad news about our Iowa Texas Friends...we used to meet them in Dbq for lunch about once a month.  She had had to take him home from Tx two years in a row.  He developed dementia, and
then infection in his leg and foot...required amputation and he never recovered.  He passed away yesterday a day after his 75th birthday.

Have a good weekend, Buddies!

Jane

SharonE

Jane, so sad to lose old friends, especially in such a painful way. My condolences.  Glad your family is taking over and getting things done for you.  Sorry Ray had a bad round. Hope he is good today.

I just finished breakfast and am about to go get ready for church. I could have slept a while longer though.  Yesterday, I made plane reservations for John to go to Des Moines. He will play in a bridge tournament there and then rent a car and go down to Hubbard to visit his sister.  We're going to make a Shutterfly book of the wedding for her this afternoon.

Have a blessed Sunday, everyone.  Sharon

SCFSue

Good morning, Sharon and Every Buddy looking in.  I've had breakfast, brought in the trash cans after the trucks picked up the contents.  Also dressed and hoping Tim gets here soon.  I need to go to the bank to pay my safe deposit box which we share.  I'd like to give him the check and let him take care of it.  I also have a bill which I need to write a check for and would like to get that into the mail.

Sharon, it's good that John will be able to visit his sister after the tournament.  I'm sure she will be happy to see him.  Does she have children near her?

Jane, I also had Tamoxifen for my breast cancer and although I don't take that anymore, I still have an annual breast exam.  So far, so good.  I'm now seeing a clinic here in Auburn which is much easier for Tim and me.  I'm also sorry for the loss of your friends.  I've lost a few, too, and it's hard to realize I've outlived those who have died.  I'm sorry about the digestive tract symptoms Ray has had and hope this is now OK and he is feeling better.  I'm also sorry for the loss of your friend. 

Mary, we've had some rain now (and I'm thankful for it!).  My tomato plants are growing taller and one has a tiny tomato on it. The green beans seem to be growing, too.  I'm waiting for more growth and looking forward to some good veggies!

Bob was not drafted--he was an ROTC grad from the U. of South Carolina and spent 20 years in the Navy as a P-3 pilot.  He was deployed 6-9 months of every year except the last 2 when he worked at a Nuclear test site in New Mexico.  He'd fly out there on Monday and come home on Friday evenings.  Bill and Tim were in high school and Jon in Junior high during those years.

I'm hoping Tim comes by soon.  I have a bill from the bank where I keep my bonds, etc. in a safe deposit box.  Tim is a co-owner of the account and I'd like to give him a check to take to the bank so I'll be paid for another year. 

It's dark and dreary here this morning and I think we'll get more rain.  Have a nice day, Every Buddy.  I hope Marilyn and her family are enjoying their trip to Hawaii.

Sue

SharonE

Sue, I think Marilyn is back now, based on FB posts.  It's a good idea for Tim to co-own your safe deposit box.  We have water/fire proof Sentry boxes that we keep important papers in here at home. The bank we use is just too far away to run over there all the time.

It's sunny and in the 80's here.  I had a Urology appt this am, then stopped to pick up a fish sandwich, and stopped at the gift store to get John some #1 glasses. They aren't available very many places. I found mine at the gift store and found a man's pr there today for him.

John found a tick on Bunny last Friday, so I stopped at the vet and got a tick collar for her. Our back garden is so full of trees and bushes and she runs up in it looking for critters, so I'm sure that's where she got it.  But there's no keeping her out of it if she smells something interesting.

I have been trying to make a shutterfly book for John's sister with pics from the wedding. (She doesn't have children and has beginning dementia, so wasn't able to go)  However, the site has changed since I made one last year and I'm not getting anywhere at all. It freezes up and I can't get rid of some pages.  I was ready to scream last night.  It should be so easy. It was before.

Jane, hope you're enjoying family and that Ray is better.

Hi to everyone.  Sharon