Random Image

Keani-GG sweater

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:04:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

FYI: Upcoming site upgrade

Started by Oldiesmann, November 10, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanilla-Jackie

Junee, there should be a box to tick that will allow you to stay logged in permanently if that is your preference..
" There is no present like the time "

angelface555

I never receive S&F notifications since I turned it off after the last redo and was flooded with hundreds daily.

Junee, when I have to re-sign into S&F, I always use the one in the upper left, not the sign in at the center of the page. That center sign in has caused issues. I hope this helps?

Vanilla-Jackie

Patricia...Like you i turned it off after our last redo session but somehow its been turned on again, like Bubble I have been flooded...Seems I have now turned it back off, I have played around and tinkered with the settings, again...at least all seems calm at the present time...
" There is no present like the time "

angelface555

Let's hope. I discovered a new issue in the PSP forumn. You can see the graphics until you go to post. Then there are no graphics visable, just their coding. It's hard to comment on what you can't see.

jane

Michael...the update undid your making some things bold for our old eyes...like Updated Topics.

angelface555

I'm copying two posts here from Shirleyn who is also having that notification issue and one from MarsGal.

shirleyn

Yesterday at 07:47:06 pm #12094
Thanks.  Another 98 messages in the last two hours.  Geesh!

Today at 03:28:25 pm #12092 Last Edit: Today at 03:37:56 pm by shirleyn
Angelface, where is the S&F account?  I know I have been there before but in my muddled mind I cannot remember.

Found it and the notification was already turned off.  In the meantime I have received another 200 emails.  Sigh!

Help!!  I have been receiving about 200 emails from 3:30 this morning from this site.  I had not changed anything, so do not know how to stop them.  Anyone have any suggestions?

This one is from MarsGal;
Uh oh, I'd better go look at my email again. I got one, just one, earlier today about a post of mine from early December that Oldiesman re-posted as a quote. I was scratching my head on that one.

so_P_bubble

I have not done anything to turn off notifications, but those multiple mails stopped flooding me.  Michael must have fixed it.  Thank you Michael!

About Angel's problem with graphics, I don't understand it since no other mentioned it.
Don (radioman) did experience something else. When he went to Photos now and then, he could read my post but could not see the photos in that post, only a notice : not allowed on this board or something like that!
I wonder now if maybe suddenly he was not registered.  I'll have to check that with him.

angelface555

Instead of seeing the other posted graphics when I am replying to a post or attempting to comment on a graphic, I don't see the graphics, only their coding. I'll post a screenshot.

You cannot view this attachment.

angelface555

I just tried again this morning and the issue seems to have been fixed. I will try again later to doublecheck.

Are the semi headings such as updated topics, unread posts and the like going to be bolded again for easier viewing?

Oldiesmann

Quote from: jane on February 16, 2019, 05:51:20 PMMichael...the update undid your making some things bold for our old eyes...like Updated Topics.

I thought I redid all the changes when I did the update, but I apparently missed some things. I'll work on getting that fixed tonight :)

Quote from: angelface555 on February 18, 2019, 02:06:49 PMInstead of seeing the other posted graphics when I am replying to a post or attempting to comment on a graphic, I don't see the graphics, only their coding. I'll post a screenshot.

You cannot view this attachment.

That's an issue caused by a change in how the inline attachments work in the new version. If you see any of those, let me know and I can fix the posts.

Quote from: angelface555 on February 18, 2019, 02:27:32 PMI just tried again this morning and the issue seems to have been fixed. I will try again later to doublecheck.

Are the semi headings such as updated topics, unread posts and the like going to be bolded again for easier viewing?

Yes. I can do that. Which ones were bolded - just "Unread Posts" and "Updated Topics"? I seem to remember that most of the buttons in posts ("Quote", etc.) were bold as well.

Oldiesmann

The "Unread Posts" and "Updated Topics" links have been made bold again.

donklan

Noticed that when I signed in...............thanks again, Michael

Click for Neenah, WI Forecast

angelface555

Michael, today I was auditing my profile posts looking for a particular graphic and the same thing showed up again. See the screenshot in https://www.seniorsandfriends.org/index.php?msg=150162 to show you an example of what I'm talking about.

Oldiesmann

Quote from: angelface555 on February 21, 2019, 09:18:07 PMMichael, today I was auditing my profile posts looking for a particular graphic and the same thing showed up again. See the screenshot in https://www.seniorsandfriends.org/index.php?msg=150162 to show you an example of what I'm talking about.

I'm fixing them as I have time, but it's a slow process as I have to fix each post one at a time.

jane