Random Image

Lesson 24

Owner: phyllis
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:44:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe Week of June 26

Started by JoanFL, June 26, 2016, 04:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

June Drabek

Bis, I well know how that smell of smoke is, it just spells out danger, to humans and animals and natural growing things. It seems like Florida is getting to be as dry as our So. Ca. I think we may have passed the record for lack of rain by now.

I did not get anything at all accomplished today except going down for lunch and visiting with dear people at the table. I did a lot of bed rest. reading and dozing, and just now some deep sleep. Live is getting sort of weird, but changes have to be acknowledged and accepted..no choice really.

Janie, you are a "doer" and a "gooder", and I am proud of you. I hope the day never comes that you have to put on the brakes. I like to think of you as one of those 100 + young women still going strong. A man was pointed out to me today, he is 105. uses a walker, dresses nice and neatly and has many friends here. Puts me to shame.

Sandy, of course we give in to temptation, and I am glad you gave yourself a break with the ice cream…you should have kept the butter pecan. My favorite, but my stomach won't allow me the joy of eating nuts anymore.

Jeanne Lee, we have both realized through experience that "boring" is a blessing. I hope and pray all will be worked out easily as far as your meds are convened. I am a good friend of high blood pressure problems and am trying another new one now.

JeanneP. do it girl, dance to Mr. Welk. He places the right music for dancing, and dancing is beautiful !! Even done hanging onto a four wheeled card which I do.
As long as we are here, let's dance.

angelface555

Jeannie Lee, I am thinking of you and hoping for a complete recovery! You should have kept those quick responders handy!  ;)

Sandy

Jeanne Lee,
Sorry to hear that you are in the hospital
but of course,  that is good so that they
can keep and eye on you....   Hope your
wifi keeps on working so you can come
in and play with us!

June
I wish that I had that butter pecan still here
with me,  but you see,  I can not control
how much I eat.     That is why I had to give
it all away....   oh dear.    I do love
ice cream!   
  "It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."

― Carl Sagan

JaneS

I lost my post so I'll just say...

Good Night Everyfriend!  May you sleep peacefully and wake refreshed and may God Bless Us Everyone!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

June Drabek

Sandy, life is too short for us to deny ourselves a treat now and then. You have done so well with your dieting, so you have earned the right to treat yourself now and then.

Well, I did it again..went down to hear George Rossi play and sing to us, and he did it again...played pretty woman, and I had to go tuck myself into the background and dance through the whole song. I hope I make it to Church tomorrow. There is something about that tune that just gets me on my feet, so my partner (my cart) and I had ourselves some fun.

Time to tuck my bones into bed and read myself to sleep. God keep you all in peaceful sleep this night. I send you Prayers, Love, and big Hugs. June
As long as we are here, let's dance.

junee

Jeanne Lee
So sorry to read you are in hospital but you can be looked after there. Let us hope that meds agree with you and you are home soon.

Denver

Jeanne Lee.  Holding good thoughts for you after reading your post.  I do hope they can get the BP under control and you will be able to go home.  Sure sorry that you have this problem, but very thqnkful you are in good care. 
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

Shirley

My thoughts are with you tonight, Jeanne Lee, praying this is short term and you will be back to your feisty self quick.  Scary when life gets out of control.  Hugs to you.  Shirley

JoanFL

A new week for Soda Shoppe begins HERE.

Click for Melbourne, Florida Forecast