Random Image

Her Highness

Owner: phyllis
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

February 19, 2020, 05:34:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Feb 18 2020 5:15am
so_P_bubble: Thanks Astro!

Feb 17 2020 11:32am
brian: ampersands--------------   ok i see  now

Feb 17 2020 11:32am
brian: ampersands--------------   ok i see  now

Feb 17 2020 11:31am
brian: WHAT DONT like 

Feb 17 2020 11:00am
Astro: It doesn't like ampersands

Feb 17 2020 11:00am
Astro: The King and I

Feb 17 2020 10:59am
Astro: The King

Feb 17 2020 10:59am
Astro: Excellent photos, Bubble.  Sort of reminds me of "the King

Feb 15 2020 12:19pm
Astro: Can't hitch a bob any more... lol

Feb 15 2020 12:18pm
Astro: Now it's snowing. Thinking of waxing up the Flexible Flyer.

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat




Always a fun place for those of us who like to shoot! 

(Shoot photo that is!) ;)


"Click for Waterloo Wellington, Ontario Forecast"

so_P_bubble

March 29, 2016, 03:12:17 pm #1 Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 03:17:28 pm by Jeanne Lee
Hello Pat!
It's dangerous these days to talk about "shoot".
Hopefully we will soon admire peaceful and serene photos of our different locations.

Here is one celebrating Don-Radioman's 1500th concert and the cake presented to him at the studio.


[attachimg=1]

so_P_bubble

There is no setting for posting full size?

Jeanne Lee

Bubble, looks like that will be one of the adjustments in this new site.

Click for Corinth, New York Forecast

phyllis

Bubble, all you need to do is left click on the picture and it pops up full size.

Doesn't Don look good?  Hope he continues to grow stronger each day.
phyllis
Cary,NC

Mary Ann

Looking forward to seeing some great photos.

Mary Ann

so_P_bubble

March 29, 2016, 03:47:53 pm #6 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 05:00:08 am by so_P_bubble
Last week end was our Purim festival with everyone "dressed up"  on the main square.
Here I am with   "Grumpy".




[attachimg=2]

so_P_bubble

March 29, 2016, 03:49:24 pm #7 Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 06:10:22 pm by Jeanne Lee
[attachimg=1]Next is with a "Turk"

This is to grant your wish MaryAnn

Mary Ann

Bubble, I love the pictures.  Your hair got white very suddenly!!!  Ha!

Mary Ann

Oldiesmann

I re-installed the inline attachment feature.

Here's a pic of me holding my niece the day after she was born. She's about a month and a half old now.

[attachimg=1]

Jeanne Lee

You wouldn't be a little fond of her, would you?   ;D

Click for Corinth, New York Forecast

so_P_bubble

Great to meet you as well Michael!
I bet you will spoil that little one, once she starts to relate to you.

dapphne

I love all the new pictures!   :knuppel2:

June Drabek

Oldiesman, Nice to meet you young man, and your little niece. I am the proud holder of six Great Grandchildren. Ages range from 18 months to 16 years.

Bubble, you have been worried too much about Don....your hair has turned white overnight.

I am very eager to learn how to post pictures in the new way. Hint...hint....
As long as we are here, let's dance.

Shirley

Oh! Happy Day!!!

Santa lost his beard (almost)... but great to see that smiley face~   :)

Bubble, still think you look sexie with that long white hair!   ;)  Super fun times!

Nice to meet you, Michael, and congratulations on the new niece, your first?   ;D

I have photos I'm dying to share but need to use the Gallery, been a long time since I posted from
that other site (can't remember... OH... PhotoBucket.... ). Is the Gallery open for business?

Shirley

March 29, 2016, 10:28:01 pm #15 Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 01:21:02 am by Pat
Well, found the Gallery & uploaded the photos but is a different way to post... Yikes!


[attachimg=1]




[attachimg=2]




[attachimg=3]

RAMMEL

Just checking in, ---- so I don't miss anything.
"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think."

          THIMK

Oldiesmann

Quote from: Shirley on March 29, 2016, 10:08:07 pm
Oh! Happy Day!!!

Santa lost his beard (almost)... but great to see that smiley face~   :)

Bubble, still think you look sexie with that long white hair!   ;)  Super fun times!

Nice to meet you, Michael, and congratulations on the new niece, your first?   ;D

I have photos I'm dying to share but need to use the Gallery, been a long time since I posted from
that other site (can't remember... OH... PhotoBucket.... ). Is the Gallery open for business?


Yes, that's my first niece.

The gallery is still in the testing stages at the moment. Let me know what you think of it. If you find it easy enough to use I'll pay for the "pro" version which has user albums, ability to upload multiple photos at once and a lot more.

Shirley

Michael, when I tried to post from the Gallery I found no option to pluck it from there to the post so it snagged it from my Pictures /actually, desktop.  I don't know enough about how it works but uneasy about linking back to my own computer, is that wise?  I don't know if I can get into Photo Bucket since I have not used it for so long. 

Back to the Gallery... I had no problem uploading the photos, worked very nice, but did not find means at the posting box to "go to the Gallery to attach"....  could have been something I missed, I know I'm not the brightest on a computer. I was really happy with how easy the old Gallery worked and no rush on my account with the Gallery... I am amazed that you are not pulling your hair out by now, I would be in tears.  I still haven't been able to update my Profile & fix the settings but that can wait, I'll figure it out someday.  For now I am just happy we're all together again.  By the way, that first little niece will always be special, trust me~ :smitten: 

Oldiesmann

Quote from: Shirley on March 30, 2016, 12:22:29 am
Michael, when I tried to post from the Gallery I found no option to pluck it from there to the post so it snagged it from my Pictures /actually, desktop.  I don't know enough about how it works but uneasy about linking back to my own computer, is that wise?  I don't know if I can get into Photo Bucket since I have not used it for so long. 

Back to the Gallery... I had no problem uploading the photos, worked very nice, but did not find means at the posting box to "go to the Gallery to attach"....  could have been something I missed, I know I'm not the brightest on a computer. I was really happy with how easy the old Gallery worked and no rush on my account with the Gallery... I am amazed that you are not pulling your hair out by now, I would be in tears.  I still haven't been able to update my Profile & fix the settings but that can wait, I'll figure it out someday.  For now I am just happy we're all together again.  By the way, that first little niece will always be special, trust me~ :smitten: 


To post an image from the gallery, go to the gallery, click on the image, then select everything in the "BB Code" box under "Image Linking Codes". After that just paste that code here.

so_P_bubble


so_P_bubble

I did not know how to import it from Photo Bucket to the gallery. I can only see how to do it from my desktop!

jackwv

Bubble is that you without the long white hair :)

Oldiesmann nice to see you and your niece, and thanks for all you do for us.

Shirley, pretty picture, hard to believe Snow on Easter Sunday.   We had frost again this morning, but tulips starting to pop at Oglebay.

so_P_bubble

Yes. that's me...  That wig was too hot to wear all the time.  I prefer short practical hair anyway.

Let us see the tulips: I love tulips.  They are so expensive here.

Oldiesmann

Quote from: so_P_bubble on March 30, 2016, 09:30:00 am
I did not know how to import it from Photo Bucket to the gallery. I can only see how to do it from my desktop!


You have to save the photos to your computer then upload them to the gallery from there. There's no way to directly import them from Photobucket.

June Drabek

Where do I find the "Gallery" ?
As long as we are here, let's dance.

Jeanne Lee

June at the top of the page in the line that includes Home, Forum, Help, Search... etc. you will find "Gallery".  Click on that and you'll get to see the pictures that have been entered so far.  :)

Click for Corinth, New York Forecast

so_P_bubble

Thank you Michael. Seems easier.

Beverly

Am I the only one who can't see Michael's entire picture? It comes out super large and all I can see is the far left of the photo.

Also, part of the right hand side of Shirley's pictures is cut off.

Jeanne Lee

Beverly, don't you get the other half of the picture if you scroll across?  The size of the monitor, the screen resolution and the dimensions of the photo itself will of course make a difference in what you see.

I imagine as we progress and get more settled in, Pat will want to set some limits.

Click for Corinth, New York Forecast