February 19, 2020, 05:27:21 pm

News:

WELCOME HOME TO S&F!!
We're glad you found us and now we hope all of our members will do the same--find us!  Please pass the word around by email, Facebook, etc.
Re-register and then go to INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Random Image

Forsythia

Owner: Shirley
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

February 19, 2020, 05:27:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Feb 18 2020 5:15am
so_P_bubble: Thanks Astro!

Feb 17 2020 11:32am
brian: ampersands--------------   ok i see  now

Feb 17 2020 11:32am
brian: ampersands--------------   ok i see  now

Feb 17 2020 11:31am
brian: WHAT DONT like 

Feb 17 2020 11:00am
Astro: It doesn't like ampersands

Feb 17 2020 11:00am
Astro: The King and I

Feb 17 2020 10:59am
Astro: The King

Feb 17 2020 10:59am
Astro: Excellent photos, Bubble.  Sort of reminds me of "the King

Feb 15 2020 12:19pm
Astro: Can't hitch a bob any more... lol

Feb 15 2020 12:18pm
Astro: Now it's snowing. Thinking of waxing up the Flexible Flyer.

Show Me A Photo Of...

Started by Jeanne Lee, August 08, 2017, 09:51:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaJean

Couldn't find a new car-----how about a Classic

Show me a RED flower

Amy

Love  :smitten: the car Jean. That is a beautiful classic!!
I can't change the direction of the wind,
but I can adjust my sails
to always reach my destination.

Jimmy Dean

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Marilyne

Jean . . . a red flower?  Lots of poinsettia's around this time of year.  I usually buy a couple of containers, but not until closer to Christmas.  While we're waiting, we can enjoy this rose.  :rose:

angelface555

We don't need to wait;

You cannot see attachments on this board.

Show me a cooked Turkey

so_P_bubble

Show me a FACE

Shirley

Oh, that turkey looks wonderful!  What is that herb laying on top?  I put inside & on outside all the spices & herbs that my spice rack book says to use for pheasant under glass..... but I just use the jars/dryed ones. Are those wedges apples or potatoes or what?  Looks yummy & I'd love to have a slice! 

If someone will jog my memory on how to post a photo in here.... I'll bet I have one of a face in my Gallery........but I am drawing a blank how to post it.  :-[

Shirley

December 09, 2019, 06:19:05 pm #816 Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 06:21:08 pm by Shirley
Here goes..... A Room Full of Happy Faces

Missing couple on a cruise were "cloned" into the frame on back wall~~Here goes..... A Room Full of Happy Faces
/b]

Shirley

Well, will try again when I know which of the links to copy. :crazy2:

Amy

Shirley, great to see you!! You get to pick what the next photo will be...
I can't change the direction of the wind,
but I can adjust my sails
to always reach my destination.

Jimmy Dean

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Shirley

Oh, Amy, I forgot!!!  How about, since I really have been wishing for some.... SNOW pics!  We saw a few flakes one day so far this winter but stopped before I could grab a camera. Loving an excuse to play with photos but anxious to take some new pics. Still can't resize like when PSP worked on the old computer. Too bad I can't figure how to set up the last PSP I bought. No manual with pictures like the old ones.... plus there were some people with spare time to explain as well as the Steps classes. I got notices from Yahoo of the changes with the groups... always changes & I don't change with the times.

I did get in to see the Dr today, X-ray of my neck & blood work. Just took my 7th pill of augmentin but so far the headache, sore-stiff neck & back are screaming at me every 5-6 hours for a Bayer or Bufferin. Dr thinks I will live.  ::) I'm baking him a whole pan of brownies tomorrow as thanks for getting me in any time I  have a crisis. Got to get me fixed, it is SO hard to bend down with a bowl of water for cats, with a stiff neck & shoulders and have that darn knee remind me it also doesn't want to work right. This is the 6th week for the knee & check up with the orthopedic on Friday. Since he already said "these knees don't heal... not sure why I'm going.

Thanks for the heads up, Amy!

so_P_bubble

Herbs are freshly picked Rosemary, with wedges of potatoes around to absorb the juices.

so_P_bubble

Snow in Wisconsin

Show me a drink

Shirley

Oh, that is gorgeous, Bubble.... and actually made my whole body shiver as I scrolled down!  Today I would not welcome a big snow because the snow blower is "out in the shed" & I don't think my old body could drag it out, fill with gas & move it to the front. It was 19°  when I checked while ago with chill index of 12°  .... bitter cold wind.  Thanks for the tip about the Rosemary... do you keep little pots of herbs growing in your window?  I had some one time & then planted them in large pots in the berm... they went wild & I even tried to dry some in the microwave but never used.  I wasn't sure if that was a turkey or baking chicken.... my mother's baked chicken looked that good & tasted wonderful. Love potatoes baked "in the juices".. I do love to eat.

so_P_bubble

No herb pots - they  die on me, but all the parks and public gardens in town are full of them, so no problem to snip a twig or two.

Show me a photo of a drink

FlaJean

How about another cup of coffee.

show me a Christmas decoration.

Marilyne

Jean - Is that Butterfly Meadow, by Lenox?  I'd love to drink some coffee from that lovely cup!

FlaJean

Marilyne, yes, the cup is Butterfly Meadow but not the saucer.