Random Image

royal fence

Owner: FlaJean
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:08:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gloria

JANE  wonderful picture of you, love both dogs and looks like you do. too.

Click for Harrisville, Rhode Island Forecast

Radioman34

SCOOTER1.jpg

My new mode of transportation

Radioman34

SCOOTER-ME.jpg

MarsGal

Lookin' good, Don. I like your new "wheels".

Hi, Jane. Nice photo.

JeanneP

Don.
Looking good. Love your new ride. Looks like you riding a motorcycle.
Nice wide hallways there. Do you get outdoors with it daily? Could set up a race with it.
Do many of the people there have them?
JeanneP

Mary Ann

That's a good mode of transportation, Don.  It will take you all over your buildings and you can visit with everyone.

Jane, that is a good picture of you and the dogs.  I would like to pet both of them because they have big enough heads to pet.

Mary Ann

Amy

Love your new mode of transportation Don!! Now don't be popping wheelies on it..
You're looking good also!
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Amy

Jane, I recognized the kitchen :) Love the dogs and so happy that they have a forever home. Shirley is right, you do look good in yellow...I also like you in pink.Have the photo of you and my son looking at me :)
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Radioman34

]My wheels have opened up a whole new vista for me.  I can of course traverse the grounds, but] I have ventured downtown and even to the shopping mall several miles away.

Mary Ann

Don, I'm so happy for you.  Your new "wheels" has opened an entire new life for you.  More power to you!

Mary Ann

Radioman34

The backyard of the residence abounds in wildlife such as squirrels, chipmunks and lots of birds. I caught this one from my lunch table

Shirley

Love your new "HOT" rod, Don!  That is really one spiffy set of wheels, how fast will it go?  Maybe you better not admit.  ;) I bought me an "E-bike" (battery power).. that is set to go no more than 20 mph so is legal on bike paths & most sidewalks. Cute little squirrel, now you can get that camera charged & show us all around. I assume most motorized wheels are limited to the same speed. Happy for you, be safe & enjoy! Thanks for the photos. Shirley

angelface555

Don, now you're all set to go off roading!  :thumbup:  ;)

SCFSue

Woo Hoo, Don!  I can't drive my car anymore but my sons have let me keep it.  The one who lives nearest me uses it to take me to medical appointments and this is one reason I keep it.  I also have a neighbor who has used it to take me to appointments when my son is out of town.  So I am thankful for the car, my son who lives nearby and the neighbor who will take me to the bank in my car!

Your new ride is pretty snazzy and I know you must enjoy getting out on your own when the weather is nice!  Enjoy!

Sue

so_P_bubble

Amy

I see the  fellow.......won't say so others can see..
Jimmy Dean

JeanneP

Bubble

I think I can S E E It but not sure.

I love these things. Find some more.
JeanneP

Amy

I agree JeanneP hope more will be posted!
Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

I can see everything but the Camel.

Sandy

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."

― Carl Sagan

Shirley

Found it! Love this, may I copy & send to my great grands?  They are into finding things in pictures & would love this! Long ago I had an artist friend that painted "paint" horses that were filled with all sort of other figures. Very interesting, she had more patience that I do. I've never seen one like this, different animals, especially in color. Thank you!

so_P_bubble

Sure Shirley!  I too received if from a friend who knows my interest in puzzles and searches.

MarsGal

JaneS

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Denver

I am nearly blind and I can NOT see a camel to save me🙀😫
Believe me, I see EVERY OTHER type of animals, etc, but that camel escapes me😤😤😤
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

Shirley

Jenny, the trick is not to search all the swirls but to look "for a camel".... it isn't hiding.  :)

so_P_bubble

Jenny, enlarge the picture, the camel will jump out at you, it is so visible

Shirley

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  I hoped my "tip" wouldn't ruin it for all.... I don't do crosswords or any of the other type games except for something like this. Thanks, Bubble.

donklan

BUBBLE....I give up...between or touching which critters?...Don't answer here ...PM or Email me, please.

Click for Neenah, WI Forecast

donklan

Thanks BUBBLE.....THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!

Click for Neenah, WI Forecast