Random Image

Marypage_Rae.jpg

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 10:26:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-05-06, 01:46:51
junee: Bubble

2024-05-06, 01:46:39
junee: b

2024-05-02, 00:44:41
Oldiesmann: Relevant links can be found in topics in the Homemaking, Food & Garden board. I'll see about moving them over to articles here when I get a chance.

2024-05-02, 00:07:54
Oldiesmann: Found them. They're on the CP site: https://www.christianphotographers.com/recipes/recipeindex.html

2024-05-01, 23:57:58
Oldiesmann: I'm not finding anything related to recipes on the site. I'll do some digging through the Internet Archive and see if I can dig them up. It's possible that got lost in the big server crash back in 2016

2024-05-01, 17:21:56
JeanneP: I am trying to get into the Archives of the Recipes that where moved over from Senior net few years ago, Can't find them

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Hammond

well I am late getting in to wish you all goodnight. I fell  asleep several times watching movies today. so here I am late but good night and sweet dreams. going to bed this late I will most Likely sleep late in the morning. I am going to go take my shot and pills now and try for a good night's sleep.

Lloyd

Amy

Shirley, we love this "litte"  fellow to no end. Jesse is such a happy pup. I would enjoy the antics of cats but Kyle is highly allergic to them. I get to play with the neighbours cat Callie and she is a sweetheart!!
I must admit that would be so funny to see all the papers  but knowing only one was yours!

Better get back to work.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

FlaJean

Wonderful pictures.  Enjoyed all of them.  Food looks so good.  Made me hungry.

I had to laugh, Shirley, about the dog fetching all the papers.  He thought he was doing a super job.

Shirley

The poor lady that delivered the papers had lots of calls & explained to me when I called that, "in every case of numbers of missing papers and knowing they had been delivered, they KNEW it had to be a very diligent dog". My husband loved his morning paper with 2nd cup of coffee!  ;)

JeanneP

As I am still on of those people who can't have food touching on a plate i would not make it in Asia. Things always look so colourful though. I can go soups and could also do O.K on the Pastries.  The fruit plate looks good also
Now did you son send those photos Bubble? I thought you mentioned that he was in Thailand. Would like to visit the place.
JeanneP

so_P_bubble

Yes Jeanne, he is in Thailand for three months: fleeing the bad weather in UK!
He took these with his cell phone.  He also show me special sights with his phone and skype. It's fascinating.

so_P_bubble

Here is a special place: The Blue Temple

Blue Temple 5.jpg

Blue Temple 1.jpg

so_P_bubble

SCFSue

Bubble, thanks for posting the photos.  The colors of the photos are lovely!

Sue

FlaJean

Such interesting photos.  Thanks for posting them, Bubble.

Amy

Bubble, beautiful photos!! I look at the ceiling on one and see a quilt pattern!! Thank you for sharing.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

angelface555

Bubble, your son takes terrific photos with his phone! I look and think of what amazing and intricate work was done on these statues and temples!

Shirley

Was going to have a quick check for new posts but have to comment on those photos, Bubble. I do have real full body emotions with some photos, these actually caught my breath, had to exhale & breathe. What amazing colors, detail and you know deep seated religious meaning for the many centuries of people that worshiped there. As I scroll back over the photos I feel like someone is sitting on my chest & can't get a full breath! Awesome, will have to Google to read about it. How awesome that your son is getting to visit, does he travel alone? Always been a dream of mine, to just roam around and enjoy the creations of nature or man. Give him my thanks, please?

Patricia, suppose we can just pretend we're in his shadow?

JeanneP

Bubble. Lucky Son. such great shots. 3 months is about right for getting to know a place. Could never under stand these people who took tours of places seeing 7 countries in 10 days.
Maybe weather in Uk will be nicer by the time he goes back.
JeanneP

Oldiesmann

Quote from: so_P_bubble on February 16, 2020, 08:05:51 AMAmy, I have no idea what or where that is!

Hersheypark is an amusement park in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Fun place :)

so_P_bubble

Thanks all for your nice comments on those photos, I will have some more as soon as I resize them

Michael, thanks.  I went and checked on the net. WOW! 70 attractions and a chocolate town. That's a dream town...

so_P_bubble

Thailand, another temple protected by a fearsome guard

Thailand 27.jpg

Thailand 26.jpg

Thailand 25.jpg

so_P_bubble

Local festival with a parade

Thailand 31.jpg

Thailand 13.jpgThailand 16.jpg

so_P_bubble

Amy

Just AMAZING!! Look at the intricacies in the building and statues!! Bubble, thank your son for taking these and letting us share in his travels. I am in awe of it all.
Jimmy Dean

angelface555

Bubble, thank you and thank your son for letting us tag along on his photo journey! Wonderful photos of a land we'll never see!

Amy

Quote from: Oldiesmann on February 19, 2020, 10:31:01 PM
Quote from: so_P_bubble on February 16, 2020, 08:05:51 AMAmy, I have no idea what or where that is!

Micheal Thank you, sounds like you have visited the place.
Jimmy Dean

JeanneP

I was in Hershey. Pa. a few years ago. Loved the place. Could live there. Was the tidiest town I have ever seen.
JeanneP

Oldiesmann

Quote from: Amy on February 20, 2020, 05:21:19 PM
Quote from: Oldiesmann on February 19, 2020, 10:31:01 PM

Micheal Thank you, sounds like you have visited the place.

I have. I spent two days in the park in 2018 (and of course stopped by World of Chocolate while I was at it).

so_P_bubble

Test your sense of observation and find all the objects in the picture

b9dba2b1b5f068b0de5a96237098f9dd.jpg

Amy

Jimmy Dean

so_P_bubble

Amy, you earned the medal!

Sandy

It took me a while but
I finally got them all.     Fun!!
  "It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."

― Carl Sagan

Amy

Bubble, like Sandy said that was fun. Thank you for doing this.
Jimmy Dean

so_P_bubble