Random Image

Marypage_Rae.jpg

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:44:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Amy

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Amy

Michele's 50 th birthday..

thumbnail (1).jpgMichele's 50th.jpg
Jimmy Dean

Amy

Jenny's 97 yr young Dad
thumbnail (1).jpgJenny's 97 yr old Dad.jpg
Jimmy Dean

Amy

Jenny, I must admit it just tears my heart to know Michele is no longer here. She has a beautiful family and thankfully they have you and Bob to help see them through this trying time.
Please add any information about the photos..
Jimmy Dean

Denver

AMY, Thank you so much for posting these pictures of Our Michele 💞💕 It is still so hard to believe she is gone😩💔

The family beach picture was taken October 2019 in San Diego.
Michele turned 50 June of 2020.
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

Marilyne

Jenny - Such nice pictures of Michele, Dave and the three children.  What a beautiful family they are.

Vanilla-Jackie

Jenny...a beautiful family, thank you for sharing them with your S & F's family...such a shame your Michele lost her beautiful flowing hair to her harsh cancer treatment...
" There is no present like the time "

JaneS

Oh my!  What a beautiful family!  I'm sure you will cherish them and I'm sure Michele will be watching!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

patricia19

Jenny, sweet pictures of Michele, her family, your Dad, thank you for allowing us to put faces to names.

FlaJean

Those photos of Michele will mean more and more to the children, especially, as the years go by.

Shirley

Oh, my, Jenny, what great photos of everyone! At least they have each other, so sad when people have nobody to share the grief with. Sometimes it takes more than a year for reality to set in, that we will never see or talk to a person again.

I wish I could remember how Glenn Curtiss showed us how to "morph" because I truly think your little Jonah is the image of your father. Do you have any photos of your father at that age?  Your father looks like he is a fun person & probably quite a character in his "wild life".  :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing the photos with us, so hope they will think of the happy days, they were lucky to "have it all", even for a short time.  Hugs, Shirley

Amy

Shirley, I agree with you...just look at the twinkle in Dad's eyes.. :thumbup:
Jimmy Dean

MarsGal

I am enjoying the family photos very much Jenny. Thank you for sharing them with us.

MaryPage

Beautiful family. Love shines out of those photos.

Denver

Thank you for all of your sweet comments about the family pictures.  I appreciate every comment and all of the support you have given during these hard times.  Your continued prayers  for the family please as they adjust to their life without their mom and Dave's mate.  It is just so surreal that she is gone😩🙏
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

so_P_bubble

I am back! Did you miss me? lol
Too many posts to read since my last being here. Same for mails: I deleted I believe over 12 thousands unopened. Mainly PSP lessons.

I am weak, but doing better.

Have a great day everyon and know that I missed you!

patricia19

Welcome back Bubble! You were missed!

Tomereader1

Oh, yes Bubble, you were missed, big time!  Welcome back, and take care so you can be 100% again.

so_P_bubble

While I was sick, both my caregiver and I had a birthday. Illy brought us a lovely meringue lemon pie cake.
Unfortunately I was not up to enjoying ...
Aviv took the photos.

birthday 1.jpg

birthday 2.jpg

Vanilla-Jackie

Bubble...Belated Birthday Wishes...good you spent it with your Illy and Aviv...

so_P_bubble

Thank you Vanilla. This year was not my best...
Next year MUST be better :)

so_P_bubble

Jenny. beautiful photos. They will help keep memories sharp. These periods of loss are hard to get over but, as they say, time is a great healer. I am sure you will be there for the children when they will want to share their feelings.  It takes time. I saw that with Aviv when he lost his dad.

patricia19

Bubble, lovely photos, Happy birthday to you both, and Illy has beautiful curls!

Oldiesmann

The beach at Mounds State Recreation Area along beautiful Brookville Lake near Brookville, Indiana. This is about an hour from where I live and it was my first time here. Will be back later in the summer when I can spend more time there (I was only there for a few hours - got out there later than I had planned and had to be back in town for dinner with the family at 6).

Vanilla-Jackie

Michael...now you have finally been there, hope you find time to make other trips...was this a Birthday treat...

so_P_bubble

For Shirley

We had beautiful clouds this week, one day so pretty I just got the camera out to use those clouds in whatever painting needed them. Trouble is they were so awesome if painted like the pics, they would not look real!  I did hear/notice birds but didn't realize I caught a pair in one shot.

OffWeGo.JPG

Vanilla-Jackie

Shirley...you captured the moment as good as any expert photographer...even better...a brilliant photo shoot with the birds...thank you Bubble for posting for Shirley...

Shirley

So great to have you back, Bubble!  I will agree that this past year has been the worst ever for me as well. Thanks to Aviv for the photos of your world. Does your caregiver have a name? He is a handsome dude! Your Illy must be the most cheerful person EVER to be around. Since MY daughter has a grandson about the same age as Aviv, you do make me feel old enough to be your mother and I do hope "that ain't so"! Thanks for posting that photo for me, we have had such gorgeous clouds, some just floaties and others dumping rain.

Michael, that is a pretty spot and hope you can get back for more time to check it out. We are so lucky to have open borders between states to travel at will. I think I would love to "full time" RVing around the US. I'd love to travel to Alaska & see Canada on the way, but they won't let me carry "protection" (guns). They have never gotten used but make me feel like I can take care of myself by either showing or shooting into the ground for noise (bears). My sons replace the bullets every year to keep them from corroding. We go to a shooting range in CO to practice, my eyes were not up to par last year but I'm good now! I got 25 out of 25 when taking my conceal carry test, at the time only 78. Every state has hidden treasures to see.

And now for my breakfast, cats all fed. Bright sunshine so the mowers should get here today as well as the termite people to treat around the house. The heat is back but expected for the 4th of July.

so_P_bubble

Shirley, my mom was born at the beginning of WW1. You are not that old!!! lol