Random Image

Happy Spring 2017

Owner: Shirley
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:37:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyne

A message about RAMMEL- Rick
A note to let you all know that Rick's wife, Diana, has  passed away.  She had been in a rehab hospital since April, after falling and injuring her head.  She passed peacefully, on October 10.
No funeral service, but a viewing will be held Sunday, followed by a private burial service.

Rick will be back with us next week, or whenever he feels ready to return. This message was posted with Rick's approval.

Beverly

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with Rammel.

Marilyne - Thanks for letting us know

Shirley

Beverly, can't make me believe you aren't getting photos of those babies.... you know it's selfish not to share!!! Please? (Got up because we are having a storm, lots of lightning & thunder. Tom & Tiger are out. They will come in dry when it is over, but I will only stay up a little longer.

Shirley

Beverly, I just stopped by & read your message about Chape, so sorry. I know you are super busy right now so will be patient waiting on photos of the twins. Extra prayers for both of you, I do know what a stress and strain when "half of you" is in the hospital.

so_P_bubble

Vanilla-Jackie

Who's going to get all the girls... ;)
" There is no present like the time "

Sandy

He IS SOOOOOOO HANDSOME!! :thumbup:
  "It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out."

― Carl Sagan

MaryPage

Oh Bubble!  He makes my ancient heart quicken!

patricia19

bubble, what a difference a year makes. And is that an earring? Thank you for letting us follow along in photos!

so_P_bubble

yes it is a tiny earring, but veto on tattoo ::) !
And he knows that he looks good and everyone loves his curls, so it is a fight to go and shorten that mess.

patricia19

I'm sure he has all the little girls' hearts aflutter!  :)

I saw a video on a man's pain, scarring, and expense on removing several tattoos he regretted once he had a family. It made me think! I don't like pain, so that I wouldn't have one in the first place, but ouch on the removals!

My nephew now, 26, had a different view. His curls were the same, but he had white-blonde hair. So he started shaving his head in his late teens.

Amy

Bubble, such dreamy eyes on him!! Love the curly hair. Thank you for sharing.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

JaneS

Oh BUBBLE, he makes me wish I was young again!  He's going to be breaking hearts very soon!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

so_P_bubble

Aviv's best friend looks very much like him, with curls, but blond with Dutch parents. They are very similar in character as well.
An Ethiopian woman fell in love with how they looked and insisted in taking a photo with them.

0e7c9449-637c-4361-baa0-6a06c7104401.jpg

The previous picture was cropped from this one.

Vanilla-Jackie

They have the same slant eyes but, Avid is still the better looking... ;)

JaneS

I agree with Jackie...Aviv is the handsomest!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

so_P_bubble

so_P_bubble

Image1.jpg

One of the embassies in Tel Aviv organized a Halloween happening.  It was quite an experience for Aviv.

Shirley

Ah, Bubble, what a handsome dude! Don't you wish you could keep them "young & innocent"? I see no masks, is everything pretty much safe now?  We seem to still be having more & another variety to deal with. I wear a mask to the stores & church, try to avoid crowds but we do have our McDonalds breakfast on Sunday morning. Thanks for waking us up in here. Hope all's well in your world.

patricia19

I was misinformed by Mother Nature when we never received any snow on Sunday. We received .06 in the late morning today. If you compared the courthouse in the lower left in this photo with the third, you can see a bit of my isolating a portion and playing.

DSC_0006b.jpg

patricia19

These photos were brought to you by my Nikon D40 from 2014. I understand the newest model is D7500, but this one is a workhorse and better than my cellphone.

DSC_0004b.jpg

patricia19

patricia19

One last playtime, using images one and two.

Frame Play_Image2.jpg

Shirley

Beautiful snow photos, Patricia. I agree that those older cameras did a better job but I was thrilled to have "instant" photos when it came to the digitals. Also was relieved that the digitals had "auto focus" at a time when my distance vision was slipping & photos were coming out of focus. I was heart broken, thought my camera days were over. I keep all these digitals set on "auto focus" because of my eyes. Lots of changes since we first met on Senior Net, right? Thanks for posting & sharing!

Shirley

Looking again, Patricia, that sure is a complicated pole, so unlike the ones we used to see with just the cross arms & those aqua kinda glass things. I used to have some of those, not sure where they went.  That one looks like it contains everything needed for all the terms people use that I don't have a clue what they mean!

Bubble, reading the news about an artifact found in Israel recently, so interesting, a stamp that could be worn as a ring. I do love history & nothing like living in the heart of the beginning!

FlaJean

Nice photos, Patricia.  That is an unusual pole.  Never saw one with so many gadgets on it.

so_P_bubble

proposal bench.jpg

Here is a photo taken in Tel Aviv street.
This is called a "Proposal Bench".
Very original, don't you think?
The little table in the middle is to make it easier to hold hands!

Vanilla-Jackie

Wonder how many marriages took place, all because of one bench...

so_P_bubble

A street in Tel Aviv, not far from the bench location.

in Tel Aviv.jpg

so_P_bubble

In contrast Paris is already decorating for Christmas and looks very festive

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-20 at 1.08.53 PM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-20 at 1.08.53 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-20 at 1.08.53 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-20 at 1.08.52 PM.jpeg