Random Image

Madison and Fe!

Owner: Sandy
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:43:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

so_P_bubble

These sculptures are amazing! Thanks Angel.

I hope you are all visiting the Holiday Cards discussion...

Mary Ann

Patricia, the Jade Museum sculptures are great and I wonder how old they are.

Mary Ann

FlaJean

Patricia, the jade sculptures are wonderful, especially the laughing Buddha and the white horse.

MarsGal

Shirley

I've tried to load some photos into My Gallery but nothing works. I haven't used Photo Bucket since this site came up with the gallery to post from so .... :tissue:  I finally got several resized, my camera takes such huge files the online resizer will NOT accept them. Next step was figure how to use the PSP 19... I am a slow learner. Wanted to show the normal river bank & the flooding one from my back yard. Also resized one of a red columbine that popped up near my front door ... a "wild seed".

JaneS

I love all the photos but some seem to be missing.  I sent some to Bubble for posting but I don't see them.  I wonder where they went?

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

so_P_bubble

Jane I post all the photos getting to me, usually the next day because of the different time zones. Please send again if you think they were not posted.

so_P_bubble

Posting for Gloria

AD944A116DC94B34945943B05803D454.jpg

[

Joan-Bis

Bunnie            Mare

Lillias

June                        Gert

Jenny

Marie       ??      ??

Me                    ??

The one under Jenny is a lady from San Francisco  and the next  one was from Springfield, Ma. An English war bride.   The one on bottom right I think is from Perth Australia. Maybe Jenny would remember the names.
[/Size=4]

so_P_bubble

Posting for Gloria

I found a picture of my daughter and dog next to a Saguaro cactus about 4 years ago before they moved to Arizona. A bit about that cactus. They do not get that first branch (arm) till they are 75 years old. On this you can see where they cut off the bottom ones or people like my daughter could never get too close to it. She is 5'2". It does bloom but only on the very top. Birds get to see the flowers. Birds also make holes in them for their nests. Don't know how they get in there with the long spines they have

8A25E362AA4F46A3A909ECA761C8F768.jpg

MarsGal

We had a gal from Perth on Senior Net and Senior Learn who went by the moniker, GumTree. I never knew her real name. Could she be who you are looking for? I think she passed away in 2009. I know I missed her posts for quite some time.

JaneS

Bubble, I sent the pis twice.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

so_P_bubble

I checked in Trash and Spam and it is not there either.
Are you sure you copied the email correctly? with 3 times 'e'?

JaneS

I know I had the correct address.  I don't think I'll be able to share it because I even tried sending it to myself and got an error message.  Oh well!

The English war bride in New York state was GLADYs

Mary Ann

Gloria, the first ??  (NW of your picture) is Adrienne Jonas, aka SanFranAde.  I wonder if the one in the lower right corner is Western Joan.

Mary Ann

so_P_bubble

Vanilla-Jackie

Lloyd such a lovely happy photo, you should be very proud of your family...I can see three generations or is that four?

Bubble...good to see the tree of our members but sad to see that some are now missing from our forum...   

Is that a giant cactus or a skyscraper?...I know at 5 foot 1 and a bit I would be dwarfed by it...

" There is no present like the time "

MarsGal

What a lovely family photo, Lloyd.

Shirley

Great memory, Gloria... & love the pic of your daughter & dog next to that giant cactus! Guess she is living her dream now, isn't that wonderful? 

Lloyd, you have a loving & lovely family. I was trying to pick out which ones look like you & which look like Nancy. Cannot guess! 

Thanks to you for posting, Bubble!  I tried earlier to upload some photos to My Gallery but got no response that "they took" so gave up. I haven't used Photo Bucket for years so will wait & see if the gallery works later.

FlaJean

Such a nice picture of Lloyd and his family.

JaneS

Hey, LLOYD!  Nice to see you and Nancy together again.  Brings back memories of when you were together visiting me.  What a beautiful family!

Lindancer

Thanks everyone for all the lovely pictures, and thank you Bubble for posting. Lloyd so nice to see your lovely family.
Gloria that is some cactus,I am 4 10

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

so_P_bubble

Posting for JaneS

This is my daughter, Christy and me with a rhododendron in the
background.  She's been doing some special gardening in my yard this Spring.
She's one of my kids who inherited my father's farming instinct.  It skipped
me! 

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

so_P_bubble

Posting for Mary Ann

James and Alicia are holding Eleanor and Johanna at the back.  Tom is standing beside them. At the left is Dot, me and Jan (Terry's widow).  Across the table is Andrew (Erin's friend), Erin (Terry and Jan's daughter), Erin is holding Avery (Tim's granddaughter) and behind them is Paula (Tim's daughter) and her husband, Eric Mertins.  Geoff and his family live in CA and could not make it and Annie had to work so she could not make it.  I think we all had a lovely time.

MaTock 2019.jpg

JaneS

MARY ANN, so nice to get to "meet" these people you talk about.  Lovely family!

Amy

Jane , love seeing you and your daughter!! What a fun time you both had while doing all that work and the rhododendron is lovely.

Mary Ann, what a lovely photo of your family. Looks like you also had a grand day!

Bubble ,thank you for posting these .
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Mary Ann

Bubble, thank you for posting the picture.  I neglected to tell that it was my birthday celebration.

Mary Ann

Mary Ann

Jane, it is nice to see a picture of you and Christy.  Your rhododendron is pretty.  There is one next door to me about the same color.

Mary Ann

Vanilla-Jackie

I just love seeing all these family photos, just the way it is meant to be...Saying a special thank you to our poster Bubble who is posting these photos on our members behalf...

Jane S...there is always one or two in the family who have the knack of flowerpot arranging, in my home it was Richard not me...he always took pride in his - our garden flower pots - hanging baskets...I love the idea of the Rhododendron  backing...

Yes there is a special bond between mother and daughter...

Mary Ann...yes it looks like everyone is relaxed and looking very happy...another great family photo to cherish...
" There is no present like the time "

Marilyne

Beautiful pictures of Jane and Mary Ann, and their families! What a treat to see you together with your loved ones!

FlaJean

What a treat seeing these lovely family photos.  It is nice to see the pictures of people mentioned in our conversations.