Random Image

AZ MAY 2004 (77).JPG

Owner: donklan
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:54:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Photos Old and New

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelface555

so_P_bubble

Super Angel! It took me a long time to find the two last ones.

SCFSue

Just a quickie to let all his friends know that JackWV is alive and kicking!  We're both originally from West Virginia--and he still lives there, but I married a Navy Pilot in 1958 when we both graduated from the U. of South Carolina.  However whenever I visited one of my sisters while they still lived in West Virginia, I always tried to meet Jack on the Freeway. He and Mimi still walk in the park and are enjoying life.

Sue

JeanneP

Bubble. I feel bad because I just can't get the whole picture on my screen. So can't use it all. Don't understand why as I am trying on my Desktop. Will try again after dinner.
JeanneP

Shirley

Sue, thanks for the news about Jack. Now & then I send him an e-mail & he always answers. At one time several of us would compare cameras & used the same ones, now I think everyone uses a phone instead, not me so much, I still enjoy what a camera can do versus the phones, mainly zoom. Happy to hear Mimi is still at his side, they were a perfect match.

SCFSue

Shirley and all Jack's other friends.  He is doing well and he and Mimi are walking daily.  We are good friends and I always stopped to visit with him on the freeway when my sister still lived in Charleston (West Virginia).  He'd bring whichever of his Goldens was living with him at the time and I brought my little mutt, Stubby, along with me.  We always met at a park so the dogs could enjoy the stop, too.

Sue

Shirley

Sue, that sounds like a great way to visit. Jack has a big heart and I do miss his messages. I have a cousin that lives in the general area so we had lots to talk about with e-mails. I hear what sounds like heavy equipment out front, better go check, might miss out of some excitement!

Vanilla-Jackie

I too miss our Jackwv, miss his Mimi and his photo trips to Oglebay...i too have his email and we have contacted each other since he left our forum...
...Sue...
...thank you for the update...it is good to hear they are still out and about and both keeping well...
" There is no present like the time "

so_P_bubble

Find 10 differences between the two images

10 differences.jpg

Vanilla-Jackie

Well not sure how i done it but i found 11, do i get extra points for the extra one...Bubble, i'll pm my answers...

so_P_bubble

well done, you even got the extra one.

Shirley

I thought I had 12 but deleted 2 after a 2nd look enlarged... e-mail on the way...

so_P_bubble

Bravo, all accounted for!

JeanneP

I found ten o.k .still have no idea how they are sending  answers to you.  I don't have your em self up on this iPad  so I just do the searching. They are fun
JeanneP

so_P_bubble

Jeanne, you can always email your answers...
You found ten? then you are on the winners list!

so_P_bubble

Amy

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

JeanneP

Going to take at the way to send them to you. I Always thought there was a Email sign when clicking on you photo but guess not. Will try using Messages.
Now I have the EM envelope under my photo that I People can just clik on to sen EMails
JeanneP

JeanneP

gmjeannep2@gmail.com

Ignore this as I was just trying something....
JeanneP

so_P_bubble

Sato

https://vimeo.com/13691061    They are the videos which were editted by myself pretty years ago. I founded them this time in the Videos of Vimeo's Corner.
Photos and Videos are my Hobbies. (S.Sato)

Vanilla-Jackie

Sato...
...just beautiful - spiritual - calm and realaxing...I will definitely come back to watch this again and again...Now i cant remember if that was you singing or not, i am sure that it was, as i vaguely remember it was you singing on another video we had watched some years ago..

JeanneP

Sato. Thank you for that site. Enjoyed them and will save it to go into some of them often..
Hope you are staying well. Hope Japan does not have any of the Problems that China has now turned into such a mess.,Think It will be a world wide thing to keep watch on.
JeanneP

Sato

Jackie, JeanneP, thank you for your responses. I'm surprised Vimeo site keeps video resources such a long time. 
Photos and Videos are my Hobbies. (S.Sato)

so_P_bubble

Sato, such colorful videos, it's a joy to admire nature's wonder. Thanks for posting the link.

Also great to see you come back here.  I hope it means you are in better health.

JaneS

I sent my answer to the "can" puzzle to BUBBLE before I went to bad last night.  She said I got them all!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

JeanneP

JaneS. Congrats. I need to put glasses on.
JeanneP

so_P_bubble

Jane: Wonderful You did it! Great vocabulary :)

so_P_bubble

Find 10 differences between the two images - solution
1- clock times different
2- cat missing on bed
3- orange towel missing near pillow
4- white v shape sock on floor missing
5- black and white ball on floor missing
6- small green square box missing between car and orange ball
7- small teddy bear on floor missing
8- second orange ball missing
9- glass of milk missing
10-photo frame underneath different, one yellow