Random Image

DSCF0061.JPG

Owner: donklan
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 03:00:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

A big welcome to Domestic Goddess

Started by so_P_bubble, January 26, 2024, 11:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

so_P_bubble

Welcome to  Domestic Goddess!! to
Seniors and Friends!

I think you'll like it here.  We are a friendly enough bunch  ;)  If you need any help just give a shout. :2funny:

Looking forward to seeing your posts, and if you'd like to share, we'd be happy to see your photos as well, Domestic Goddess  :thumbup:

Domestic Goddess

so_P_bubble, thank you for taking the time to welcome me to the forum.  I certainly appreciate it.  Here's a bit of information about me.  I enjoy cooking, baking, sharing recipes, and riding motorcycle along with my husband. I've always been interested in the paranormal, haunted houses, and UFO's.  Also, both my husband and I have 3 daughters, and one Granddaughter.

Vanilla-Jackie

A warm welcome to you Domestic Goddess....

Jackie from UK...
" There is no present like the time "

Domestic Goddess

Thank you Vanilla-Jackie for welcoming me to the forum, I certainly appreciate it.

Oldiesmann

Welcome from me as well. I'm your friendly tech guy and forum guru. If you have any problems or questions with how things work, I'm the one to ask :)

RAMMEL

DG - Our most popular discussions are "Soda Shop"and "Norms Bait And Tackle". Or - "Just Plain Old Music".
It's the WINDMILLS

THIMK

so_P_bubble

Go to "Forum" and from there you can see the list of all our discussions. Many in "Soda Shoppe" enjoy cooking and share recipes or tips on what they prepare.

Domestic Goddess

Quote from: Oldiesmann on January 27, 2024, 09:23:39 PMWelcome from me as well. I'm your friendly tech guy and forum guru. If you have any problems or questions with how things work, I'm the one to ask :)

Oldiesmann, I appreciate you taking the time to welcome me to the forum.  And if I do have any questions regarding this forum, I know who to contact.

Domestic Goddess

Quote from: RAMMEL on January 27, 2024, 10:04:21 PMDG - Our most popular discussions are "Soda Shop"and "Norms Bait And Tackle". Or - "Just Plain Old Music".

RAMMEL, thank you for welcoming me to the forum.  How interesting this forum has a discussion about "Bait And Tackle".  My oldest daughter would be impressed, as she enjoys fishing and has quite a collection of fishing gear.  And I'm not kidding.  ;)

RAMMEL

DG - I think Norms Bait & Tackle is more like sitting around the ole cracker barrel and "chatting". Still, a good place to go.  The name was a carry over from a time when Norm was still with us.

Feel free to post in any of our discussions - even if it's the wrong one.
It's the WINDMILLS

THIMK

Tomereader1

There's also a forum for "What's For Dinner?"  Lots of recipes are posted, and on a regular basis. You'll enjoy that DG!!  Welcome from me also.  Always nice to have someone new join us!

Domestic Goddess

Quote from: Tomereader1 on January 29, 2024, 04:39:22 PMThere's also a forum for "What's For Dinner?"  Lots of recipes are posted, and on a regular basis. You'll enjoy that DG!!  Welcome from me also.  Always nice to have someone new join us!

Hello Tomereader1, it surely is nice to meet you.  And thank you for informing me about sharing recipes as well.