September 16, 2021, 08:13:30 AM

News:

WELCOME HOME TO S&F!!
We're glad you found us and now we hope all of our members will do the same--find us!  Please pass the word around by email, Facebook, etc.
Re-register and then go to INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Random Image

Ready for 2017 Season

Owner: Shirley
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

September 16, 2021, 08:13:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Jun 16 2021 10:02pm
Beverly: We see you Carol! Join is in Norm's Bait and Tackle or The Soda Shoppe!

Jun 15 2021 12:02pm
Carol: Hello all!  I hope this brings me back .  ''Jenny - hugs to you and Bob.   Take care everyone!

Jun 15 2021 11:58am
Carol:  :)  Hello everyone~  I hope you see my greeting! 

Apr 28 2021 12:00pm
sunluvngal: Good morning everybody, wishing you all a happy day...Another beautiful day in Havasu! :)

Feb 24 2021 8:23pm
mycheal: Spring  thaw has arrived here :)

Feb 21 2021 3:49pm
Oldiesmann: Ours is finally melting.

Feb 20 2021 8:05am
so_P_bubble: 4 inches in Jerusalem!

Feb 13 2021 11:01am
Oldiesmann: Anyone else buried in snow? We got 8 inches here Monday into Tuesday, another half inch or so Wednesday and more is coming next week

Jan 22 2021 12:28pm
Pooch1: One of these days AARP will begin flooding your mailbox, too! (IMHO it's in the business of selling things.)

Jan 21 2021 11:26pm
Oldiesmann: Reader's Digest thinks I'm a senior citizen now apparently. I got a subscription offer in the mail saying they'd approved a "special seniors discount" for me

Tell us about Yourself!

Started by Pat, March 29, 2016, 10:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Lloyd Hammond

JaneS we all miss you when you are not here, I will try to make a bigger fuss so you will feel more loved and missed. see you all later, I am going back to bed and see if I can get some more zzzz's

Lloyd

Lloyd Hammond

well I found a reply spot but do not know what day it is on. if I am today or what. It is a clear day weather wise but we are still in a teramole here having to have to move and loose our home of life. grand daughter and husband has bought a duplex so we will have a place to go, but it dose not have a supported internet there Like we have now. it has husnet or some off the wall thing.

Lloyd

Lloyd Hammond

well good night and sweet dreams. I Shure am having a hard time getting a reply button. But I found it so I am wishing you all a good end of the day. Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Lloyd

Amy

Lloyd, when you open Seniors and Friends..scroll down till you come to Soda Shoppe..click on that and join in the conversation .
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Lloyd Hammond

well I hope this is working so I can read and post In S & F's

Lloyd Hammond

sun Is bright here. I am depressed are getting kicked out of our home. grand daughter and husband has got us a duplex to move into next doer to where the have went. but dose not have same internet, Not supported, there. we are having a sale on the 25 th. to get raid of a life time of accumulating. Lumber equipment and Machines. welding and wood working tools and equipment. I say do not trust anyone with any deal of $10. or More. register it in front of a good Lawler in court, shake of hands will not stand up in court. Have a good day.

Lloyd

Lloyd Hammond

June 29, 2021, 07:49:28 AM #157 Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 08:14:21 AM by Lloyd Hammond
Good Morning. I do Not Know how I got to Post,But Looks Like I did. we had sale , Never went good Grandson Kept over riding me and sold things I did not want to sell.also he had things in sale was sold in our name so will show up as taxes Income for us.It did not rain while sale was going on But has rained almost non stop day and night for several days.  already had a thunder boomer this morning. I wish some of you that need it could get it and give us some relief. Have a great day. I can not get into S & F On my Laptop computer I Normaly use. we are getting a new Computer Wednesday grand son ordered it for us online. It is over twice as fast as this one and same on capacity. so will be a big learning curve for me, I wish some of you lived next door to help me.

Lloyd

Amy

Lloyd , great to see you!!

Just take it one day at a time and you will get through this..
Jimmy Dean

Vanilla-Jackie

Lloyd Hammond...happy and relieved to see a posting from you...maybe some good will come out from your bad...i always believe, things happen for a reason, and that reason will show itself when the time is right....

" look after our planet, it is the only one we have "   

Lloyd Hammond

July 02, 2021, 07:53:42 AM #160 Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 08:34:25 AM by Lloyd Hammond
I cant get this computer to corporate this morning see you all Later.

Lloyd

Lloyd Hammond

well I am still the same Just getting older , will be 84 the 27th of this month, Life is not much fun any more, too many aces and pains. too much bad acts in the world. not safe any place.

Lloyd

Vanilla-Jackie

Lloyd Hammond...this is one thing we all have in common, the longer we live, the older we become...time to start counting backwards... ;)

" look after our planet, it is the only one we have "