Random Image

smaller flag

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:15:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

"Jokes and Humor"

Started by RAMMEL, August 21, 2016, 07:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelface555

Carol Burnett, Tim Conway, Harvey Korman, and Mama, Vicki Lawrence!

Some of the best were the ones where they couldn't keep it together as anything with Harvey Korman and Tim Conway together!

And a lot of that is on YouTube still.

angelface555

angelface555

angelface555

angelface555

angelface555

angelface555

angelface555

Amy

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Amy

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

angelface555

angelface555

angelface555

Amy

Jimmy Dean

Amy

Jimmy Dean

donklan

[My Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary:

Day 1 – I Can Do This!!  Got enough food and wine to last a month!

Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of Wine.  I fear wine supplies might not last

Day 3 – Strawberries:  Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds.  Who Knew??

Day 4 – 8:00pm.  Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.

Day 5 – Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer.  It came out as Jello Shots!!

Day 6 – I get to take the Garbage out.  I'm So excited, I can't decide what to wear.

Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!

Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called "The Kitchen".  You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal.  I have No clue how this place is still in business.

Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room.  Tonight, I'm getting all dressed up and going Bar hopping.

Day 10 – Struck up a conversation with a Spider today.  Seems nice.  He's a Web Designer.

Day 11 – Isolation is hard.  I swear my fridge just said, "What the hell do you want now?"

Day 12 – I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides.  I think I just barked at a squirrel.

Day 13 – If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can't accidentally touch your face.

Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over a worm.  The Cardinals led  the Blue Jays 3–1.

Day 15 – Anybody else feel like they've cooked dinner about 395 times this month?

/size]

Click for Neenah, WI Forecast

Amy

Jimmy Dean

Amy

Jimmy Dean

Amy

Jimmy Dean

angelface555

angelface555

angelface555

Amy

Jimmy Dean

Amy

Jimmy Dean

Amy

Jimmy Dean

Amy

Jimmy Dean

angelface555

angelface555

Not a valid attachment ID.92044424_10157204653617992_523870183433961472_n.jpg

angelface555

angelface555