Random Image

#33 Love Lertter

Owner: phyllis
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 09:18:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-05-06, 01:46:51
junee: Bubble

2024-05-06, 01:46:39
junee: b

2024-05-02, 00:44:41
Oldiesmann: Relevant links can be found in topics in the Homemaking, Food & Garden board. I'll see about moving them over to articles here when I get a chance.

2024-05-02, 00:07:54
Oldiesmann: Found them. They're on the CP site: https://www.christianphotographers.com/recipes/recipeindex.html

2024-05-01, 23:57:58
Oldiesmann: I'm not finding anything related to recipes on the site. I'll do some digging through the Internet Archive and see if I can dig them up. It's possible that got lost in the big server crash back in 2016

2024-05-01, 17:21:56
JeanneP: I am trying to get into the Archives of the Recipes that where moved over from Senior net few years ago, Can't find them

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

Follow That Name

Started by Kelly, March 29, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarsGal

William Cuthbert Faulkner, who is on my list of authors I dislike.

Astro

William Wallace, braveheart

rutumi

Kats are krazy, kalm or kollected, but mostly kôôl

Astro

Bubba Wallace, auto racer

MarsGal

Chris Wallace, news anchor/commentator/journalist.

Astro

Chris Yelich, baseballer

rutumi

Chris Holsten    songwriter and singer

jane

Chris Evert Lloyd    American tennis player

Astro

Harold Lloyd, 20's actor

rutumi

Sir Harold Wilson
Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom

JaneS

Wilson Pickett American Singer became active in the mid 50s

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

MarsGal

George Edward Pickett, the Confederate general for whom Pickett's Charge was named during the Civil War.

Vanilla-Jackie

Edward Woodward..English actor...

I once saw performing live and danced to Wilson Picket when in my early 20's...he was wearing his trade mark red - burgundy suit and we commented on what a slim - thin person he was...He was so lively in his dancing, he could certainly move...of course back in those days, so could i move, on the dance floor...

In The Midnight Hour 1965

Astro

Edward G. Robinson, actor

rutumi

Astro

Vanilla-Jackie

Elvira Enid Barney...

...1904 - 1036...English socialite and actress known professionally as Dolores Ashley... 

MarsGal

Dame Enid Diana Elizabeth Rigg, actress known for her role as Emma Peel in the TV series, The Avengers (loved that show) where she had her own struggle with gender equality. You will have also seen her host PBS Mystery Theatre and everyone, except me, must have seen her in Game of Thrones.

Astro

Elizabeth Taylor, actress

rutumi

Elizabeth Strout    American novelist and author

Astro

Elizabeth Smart, child safety activist

Vanilla-Jackie

Billy Smart ( senior ) of Billy Smarts circus...

rutumi

Smart Alec    (Well-known know-it-all)

Vanilla-Jackie

Rutumi...
...that is a popular name, there are quite a few of those around... :)

Alec Guinness...

MarsGal

Arthur Guinness, founder of Guiness beer

Astro

Vanilla-Jackie

rutumi

Beatrice Wood (1893 – 1998) was an American artist and studio potter involved in the Avant Garde movement in the United States; she founded and edited The Blind Man magazine in New York City with French artist Marcel Duchamp and writer Henri-Pierre Roché in 1917.

MarsGal

Elijah Wood, actor, voice actor, producer, DJ. You all might remember him as Frodo Baggins in Lord of the Rings.

rutumi

Elijah Eugene Cummings (January 18, 1951 – October 17, 2019) was an American politician and civil rights advocate who served in the United States House of Representatives for Maryland's 7th congressional district from 1996 until his death in 2019.