Random Image

MoonShot 11/14/2016

Owner: Shirley
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:57:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Follow That Name

Started by Kelly, March 29, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astro

rutumi

Joan Miró   Spanish artist
Kats are krazy, kalm or kollected, but mostly kôôl

Astro

rutumi

Giuseppe Arcimboldo (Italian: [dʒuˈzɛppe artʃimˈbɔldo]; (1526 or 1527 – 11 July 1593) was an Italian painter best known for creating imaginative portrait heads made entirely of objects such as fruits, vegetables, flowers, fish and books.

JaneS

Giuseppe Verdi Italian composer of some very famous operas...."Rigoletto" comes to mind.

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

so_P_bubble

Giuseppe Maria Garibaldi = Italian general,

rutumi

Maria Callas    American-born Greek soprano.

MarsGal

Erich Maria Remarque was a writer and husband of Paulette Goddard. Best known for his novel All Quiet on the Western Front.

Amy

Maria von Trapp

Baroness Maria Augusta von Trapp DHS was the stepmother and matriarch of the Trapp Family Singers.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

rutumi

Hieronymus Karl Friedrich, Freiherr von Münchhausen   How's that for a moniker?

JaneS

It sounds like a "one and only" to me!  I can't think of anyting to play off it!

JaneS

Just thought of something...Friedrich Von Trapp One of the Family Singers

MarsGal

Friedrich Christian Anton "Fritz" Lang was a film director and screenwriter. I associate his name with his film Metropolis (1927).

JaneS

Christian Dior and all those high fashion clothes

rutumi

Alexandre Louis Maurice Dior    le père

JaneS

so_P_bubble

MarsGal

Louis Jourdan, French actor. My Mom was very fond of him when I was young.

Astro

Louis Armstrong singer

rutumi

Jack Armstrong, the All-American Boy   Remember him?

JaneS

Jack Palance He played a lotta bad guys!

I was and still am a big fan of Louis Jourdan!  Mars Gal, you must be somewhat younger than I am.  I still see old movies with him in them and I still swoon!

Astro

Jack Sprat.   (didn't like fat) :D

Amy

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Astro

JaneS

Benny Goodman Good Music!

so_P_bubble

Benny Hill - COMEDIAN

MarsGal

Arthur Edward Spence Hill, actor. I remember him best in his role in the movie The Andromeda Strain (1971)

Amy

James Jerome Hill

(September 16, 1838 – May 29, 1916), was a Canadian-American railroad executive.
Jimmy Dean

Astro

James Garfield, U.S. President

JaneS

James Dean tortured young actor of the 50s