Random Image

Merry Month of Maye

Owner: phyllis
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:16:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Follow That Name

Started by Kelly, March 29, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

so_P_bubble

MarsGal

Neil Patrick Harris, actor, comedian, magician, writer.

Vanilla-Jackie

" There is no present like the time "

MarsGal

Neil Alden Armstrong, astronaut, test pilot, first person to walk the moon.

JaneS

George Armstrong Custer of Custer's Last Stand

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Amy

George Burns

George Burns (born Nathan Birnbaum; Yiddish: נתן בירנבוים‎; January 20, 1896 – March 9, 1996) was an American comedian, actor, singer, and writer.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

JaneS

George Carlin American Standup Comic

so_P_bubble

George Simenon - writer

JaneS

George Burns - American Comic

Amy

George Patton

George Smith Patton Jr. (November 11, 1885 – December 21, 1945) was a General of the United States Army
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

so_P_bubble

Amy

Rosemary Clooney

Rosemary Clooney was an American singer and actress. She came to prominence in the early 1950s with the song "Come On-a My House", which was followed by other pop numbers such as "Botch-a-Me", "Mambo Italiano", "Tenderly", "Half as Much", "Hey There" and "This Ole House". She also had success as a jazz vocalist.

/color]
Jimmy Dean

so_P_bubble

Rosemary Sutcliff - English novelist

Vanilla-Jackie

Rosemary Squires.....1928 - to present...age 91..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNoz0xBSSB0

so_P_bubble

Rosemary Hayes - Australian author

MarsGal

George Francis "Gabby" Hayes was a character actor, best known for his comic side-kick rolls in the Roy Rogers Westerns.

so_P_bubble

Sir Francis Drake -English sea captain-

Vanilla-Jackie

Charlie Drake............1925 - 2006....British comedian, actor, writer and singer.....you might enjoy this, a bit of fun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUuID6Rz1FU

so_P_bubble

Vanilla-Jackie

Charlie Dimmock....

....she is an English gardening expert and tv presenter...Her Personal life...her mother and stepfather were both killed in the tsunami caused by the December 2004 Asian earthquake..

MarsGal

Frederick Haydn Dimmock was a Scouting and SciFi magazine editor. He also wrote scouting books for children.

so_P_bubble

Franz Joseph Haydn - Austrian composer of the Classical period.

Amy

Joseph Patrick Kennedy

Joseph Patrick Kennedy Sr. (September 6, 1888 – November 18, 1969) was an American businessman, investor, and politician known for his high-profile positions in United States government and for the political and other achievements of his children.
Jimmy Dean

JaneS

PATRICK HENRY a founding father of the USA.

Somewhere in our past George "Gabby" Hayes and I have a common ancestor.  When my sister passed this information on to me, I told her she was crazy but she proved it to me.  I don't remember how but we're related.  I loved him! And that was before I knew he was kin!

so_P_bubble

Patrick Schwarzenegger
MODEL

MarsGal

Nigel Dennis Patrick Wemyss-Gorman. He was a popular leading man in the 40s and 50s.

Amy

Dennis Carl Wilson.

Dennis Carl Wilson (December 4, 1944 – December 28, 1983) was an American musician, singer, and songwriter who co-founded the Beach Boys.
Jimmy Dean

so_P_bubble

MarsGal

Carl von Clausewitz, Prussian general and military scholar, his book On War is a military classic.

Bubble, Carl Sagan's only work of fiction was Contact. I think he would be horrifiepd to find himself relegated to Science Fiction writer. He was a cosmologist, astronomer, astrophysicist, astrobiologist and science commentator. That's a lot of hats.

JaneS

Carl Weathers former professional football player turned actor.