Random Image

2 fe at 3 months

Owner: Sandy
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:31:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Follow That Name

Started by Kelly, March 29, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astro

Mary Mary, quite contrary   :D

Amy

Mary Pickford

Mary Pickford, was a Canadian-American film actress and producer with a career that spanned five decades.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

rutumi

Quote from: Astro on January 15, 2021, 09:10:18 AMMary Mary, quite contrary 
T'was MISTRESS Mary -- (but she'll forgive you.)

Mary Higgens Clark, author
Kats are krazy, kalm or kollected, but mostly kôôl

Astro

Rutumi: "Mistress Mary " may be the norm where you are, (in Europe), however, the norm here in the States is Mary, Mary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary,_Mary,_Quite_Contrary  This link shows both and is the most used here.

Dick Clark, of American Bandstand fame

JaneS

Dick Haymes singer, actor and all-around cutie pie!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

so_P_bubble

MarsGal

Tom Cheney, who still holds the record for the highest number of strike-outs (21) in a single game, the Washington Senators vs the Baltimore Orioles in September of 1962

rutumi

Quote from: Astro on January 15, 2021, 01:16:44 PMRutumi: "Mistress Mary " may be the norm where you are, (in Europe), however, the norm here in the States is Mary, Mary.
Astro - I learned my nursery rhymes in the States. I still have some of the (disintegrating) pages of a book I had. Seems many of the old rhymes and songs we learned have local/regional variations, but of course only MY version is the correct one. ::)  Didn't know the meaning(s) of it. Thanks for link.

rutumi

Tom Holland: Spider-Man

Astro

Rutumi: Agreed, that there are regional versions of Mary, Mary.  However, I too have lived in four far separated areas of the U.S,.  All of which considered the Mary, Mary version to be the "norm". Thanks for your input.

Tom Thumb, character in English folklore 

Amy

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

so_P_bubble

Amy

Tom Lasorda

Birthplace: Norristown, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Thomas Charles Lasorda (September 22, 1927 – January 7, 2021) was a former Major League Baseball pitcher, coach, and manager, who was best known for his two decades at the helm of the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Tom, Tom The piper's son...

so_P_bubble

Amy

Tommy Lee Jones

Tommy Lee Jones (born September 15, 1946) is an American actor and filmmaker.

Jimmy Dean

Astro

Robert E. Lee, Confederate General

JaneS

Lee Ann Meriwether film actress and Miss America 1955

so_P_bubble

Lee de Forest - American inventor, self-described "Father of Radio"

Astro

Lee Dewan, music afictionado

Amy

Jimmy Dean

so_P_bubble

Lee Miller, American photographer, Surrealist artist

JaneS

Ann Miller Popular in film musical of the 40s and 50s

rutumi

Astro

Fishbait Miller, Doorkeeper of the U.S. House of Representatives

Amy

Roger Miller
singer ,songwriter
Jimmy Dean

Astro

Roger Maris, baseballer

Amy

Jimmy Dean

Astro

Garry Moore,  game show host

Amy

Garry Shandling (1949-2016) TV Actor.
Jimmy Dean