Random Image

keani cup.jpg

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:22:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Follow That Name

Started by Kelly, March 29, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

Waylon Jennings
Country singer
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

MarsGal

George Jennings invented the first public flush toilet

Amy

George Smith Patton.

George Smith Patton Jr. was a general of the United States Army
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

rutumi

Kate (Kathryn Elizabeth) Smith
Kats are krazy, kalm or kollected, but mostly kôôl

Astro

Smith Bros., (cough, cough)

JaneS

Horace Smith one of the founders of Smith&Wesson Firearms

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

rutumi

Horace Greeley -- American newspaper editor and publisher who was the founder and editor of the New-York Tribune

Astro

Horace Schmidt, well known potato farmer

rutumi

Brian L. Schmidt -- music composer for various video games and pinball games

Astro

Brian Gottlieb, of Tundraland

Amy

Jimmy Dean

Astro

JaneS

Keith Carradine Singer, Actor, Songwriter

MarsGal

Toby Keith Covel, country music singer, songwriter.

rutumi

Toby Tobias Edward Heslewood Jones OBE is an English film and television actor  --  made his breakthrough as Truman Capote.

Astro

Toby Flenderson, Acting Character

Amy

Toby Peterson

Tobias Emanuel Petersen (born October 27, 1978) is a retired American professional ice hockey player

Jimmy Dean

JaneS

Paul Peterson Made his acting career on the Donna Reed Show

so_P_bubble

JaneS

Paul Picerni Second in Command on
The Untouchables and also played in one of my favorite movies, "To Hell And Back"

rutumi

Paul (Meshilem Meier Weisenfreund) Muni   American stage, film, and television actor acclaimed for his portrayals of noted historical figures.

Astro

so_P_bubble

Ayn Rand - Russian-American writer and philosopher.

Astro

Rand-olph Scott, oater actor of yore

Amy

Jimmy Dean

rutumi

Scott Matthew Parker  English professional football manager

Astro

MarsGal

Duncan Campbell Scott, Canadian poet, writer and civil servant (entire career in Indian Affairs, eventually rising to Deputy Superintendent)

rutumi

Duncan Zowie Haywood Jones is a British film director, producer and screenwriter.  -- also son of David Bowie.

Astro

Grandpa Jones, CW musician, singer