Random Image

Parade-13.jpg

Owner: Jeanne Lee
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:50:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Follow That Name

Started by Kelly, March 29, 2016, 09:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaneS

Lewis Carroll Thank you for "Alice in Wonderland"

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

MarsGal

John Carroll Lynch, character actor.

Astro

Vanilla-Jackie

Elizabeth Barrett Browning..
" There is no present like the time "

JaneS

Vanilla-Jackie

so_P_bubble

Brad Taylor - former Special Forces LTC, author of fifteen thrillers

JaneS

Vanilla-Jackie

William Pitt The Younger............prominent British Tory Statesman of the late 18th and early 19th centuries..

Astro

so_P_bubble

Sir William Wallace - one of the main leaders during the First War of Scottish Independence

MarsGal

Wallace Earle Stegner was a novelist, historian, environmentalist, and teacher. Sandra Day O'Connor, Wendell Berry and Larry McMurty were among his students. Stegner won the Pulitzer Prize for Angle of Repose in 1972. This historical novel, based on the letters of Mary Hallock Foote tells the story of early Western engineering (mining and water projects) through the eyes of a the wife and mother as she follows her husband from project to project and then writes and illustrates her experiences for a magazine in the East. I read it several years ago and  described it in the Library Bookshelf and on SeniorLearn. I had great fun following the story with maps and researching Mary Hallock Foote. It was well worth the read.

so_P_bubble

Edgar Wallace - British writer.

Vanilla-Jackie

Edgar Allan Poe.......American writer - poet 1809 - 1849

JaneS

Steve Allen of late night TV fame

Vanilla-Jackie

Steve Irwin....crocodile hunter who met his death to a stingray...

so_P_bubble

Steven Allan Spielberg - American film director

Astro

Allan Capland director, producer

MarsGal

Edgar Allan Poe, writer, poet, literary critic, editor

so_P_bubble

Astro

Edgar Rice Burroughs Author

so_P_bubble

Anne Rice - American author of gothic fiction

Vanilla-Jackie

Tim Rice ( Sir Timothy Miles Bindon Rice)....the other collaboration half of Andrew Lloyd Webber..

MarsGal

Condoleezza Rice, former Secretary of State under George Bush, now director of the Hoover Institution.

JaneS

Buddy Rice Race car driver, winner of Indianapolis 500 one year

Vanilla-Jackie

Buddy Ebsen.......Gunsmoke - Rawhide - Bonanza....all childhood memories of watching tv...

Astro

Buddy Rich -- famous drummer

MarsGal

Robert E. Rich Jr., owner of Rich Products Company, the largest family owned frozen food manufacturer in the US. At 80, he is still going strong and active in various organizations including Chairman Emeritus of the Board of Directors and Trustees of the Cleveland Clinic and Emeritus Trustee of the International Game Fish Association. His is also owner of the minor league baseball team, Buffalo Bisons and chariman of others.

Vanilla-Jackie

so_P_bubble