Random Image

Pat and Squirrel

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:13:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

D

Norms Bait and Tackle

Started by dapphne, March 30, 2016, 09:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaJean

Patricia, i liked your October graphic.  I love the month of October.

Today is another beautiful fall day.  Gigi just sent me a bunch of photos of her Halloween decorations---inside and out.  She also does a lot of decorating for Christmas.

Marilyne, It is heartbreaking to see all the terrible devastation caused by the fires in Napa Valley as well as other places.

Hope everyone starts feeling better including myself.  Yesterday was one of those down days.  Mother Nature has been good to us so far this year.  I see we have a disturbance in the Gulf but it isn't headed our way, thankfully.  Have a good day.

Vanilla-Jackie

Watching our UK's London Marathon live on the tv...not our usual run, just a handful of elite runners, and all very strict protocol put in place, the others 45,000 will be running " virtually, " or at a time and a place of their choosing...
" Where there's a will, there's a way."
" There is no present like the time "

Vanilla-Jackie

Marilyne and All, who loves Autumn, including me..

Beverly

I'm sorry about my long absence again! There are times when I just can't seem to bring myself to write something.  :( I've had a lot of my "bad days" but I'm not complaining. Compared to what Jackie is going through, I feel fortunate.

Jackie - Lovely video! Much of it reminds me of home (Vermont).

Marilyne - I can't imagine living with that smoke.  I'm sure it's affecting the health of you and AJ. I've seen the photos, etc. of all the destruction in Napa Valley. It's terrible. I haven't seen anything today but hope and pray it's nearing an end.

Jean - We're enjoying the cooler weather but today it's raining. Everything has stayed so lush and green this year. We hardly ever have to run the sprinklers. Don't you love having your children send photos? When my family stopped using e-mail (after getting their smart phones) I was disappointed but now it's great. I enjoy getting texts and pictures they send. For instance, my daughter in Maine sent some beautiful pictures of dahlias from her garden yesterday. I'm sorry you're having "down days" but it's understandable.  :(

Callie - Ellen's hard work is beginning to pay off. Congratulations to her!

Do you remember when Gladys always celebrated the first day of the month with "White Rabbit,  White Rabbit"?

It's been so nice having Donna living nearby. The other day she made two broccoli quiches along with buttered carrots and delivered them "hot out of the oven". One for dinner that night and one to put in the freezer. They're on their way to Vermont. She called about an hour ago and said they're already in Connecticut. She has some things to take care of plus a doctor's appointment. They only plan on staying a week. This place in Florida already feels like home to them.

Hi to Jenny and Shirley. I feel a nap coming on  ;)  so I'll see you later.

Vanilla-Jackie

Beverly...
...yes i do remember a poster posting " white rabbit, white rabbit "...and the name Gladys rings a bell...takes me back to how our forum once was...

Beverly

Jackie - Gladys was originally from England and still has relatives there. She was one of my favorite people. There was nothing she wouldn't try on the computer and never gave up! She was my mother's age.

Shirley

I'm listening to your link, Jackie.... thank you. Goodness, how his voice reminds me of years long ago (old boy friend memories)... All I will say about that is, "thank goodness I had the good sense to NOT marry any of them!"  ;D

Beverly, Gladys will always be a happy thought. During that time I was learning Animation with the help of Glenn Curtiss, remember him?  I made a couple animations with Gladys in mind & she seemed to love them. Somewhere on a thumb drive or DVD I have copies of all that but no clue where to look.

We are very dry again, most of the summer the ground "out back" that goes down to the river has been brown, we all water if we want anything green.

My knee just won't "shape up", pretty sure it's caused by the sciatic nerve since it hurts worse when or after I sit. I am not so patient with the pain or inconvenience so forgive me for whining, please! Between the virus restrictions & my driving leg out of whack, I'm just not a very pleasant little old lady these days! I would like to have a doctor check me over & tell me what the problem is and how to fix me. I may just be getting lazy & need to work those muscles more, but instead each doctor claims "not MY department" and sends me to someone else. I frustrate them because I'm not willing to take pills to cover pain or to screw up the whole system. With all the warnings for any pill advertised I'd rather have the original problem than to create more. So enough crying....

Driving past the park that joins the zoo while ago I was stunned to see a whole row of trees in the median strip blooming! I think the trees are either Bradford or Cleveland pears... and they do/did their blooming in the spring. I tried to take a pic with my phone while driving but did not turn out good enough to show. Think the car behind & on in the other lane got a little nervous with my swaying back & forth.  ;D  On west of those trees are some maples & locust trees starting to turn red & yellow. Kind of boggled the brain to see Mother Nature running amuck!

Guess I'll go see what sounds good for supper. I went to one of the larger stores today (Kroger chain) and they had the salad bar open as well as rows of all kinds of foods in deli cases. It has been a while since I went to that store and think it will not be long before I visit again.

This has been sort of a sad day, no reason.... my gr-son called to make sure I was home & brought over a little loaf of banana bread his wife baked. They came over last week end for the kids to feed the fish. That was the last time I've been down to the river. They were going to the park for a "hike", they are so good with their 3 kids, keeping them active. They don't want to come inside since the kids play soccer and are in school now.

TomKat is staring in the door, time to eat again. Take care. Hugs to all, we can't catch the virus in here, right?! Shirley

CallieOK

Beverly,  It's Emily who's going to be the chiropractor. She's Ellen's sister.

Shirley, I don't mind taking pills but am needle-phobic.  Have finally managed not to burst into tears for a blood test but have, so far, refused the vaccinations we "oldies" are "supposed" to have.
 Don't mind old-fashioned x-rays and can manage a scan - as long as it doesn't cover my face and someone is actually operating the scanner.  However, they'd have to knock me completely out to insert me flat on my back in a tube that I can't get out of unless Somebody In Another Room pushes a button. Can we say "panic attack" claustrophobia? :yikes:

After such a nice day yesterday, I woke up in a cranky mood and it isn't much better tonight.  No particular reason - just "things in general".

Onward and Upward. 

Vanilla-Jackie

Having another nostalgia moment after the mention of Gladys...
...I love when we get on the subject of our past members, the fun we once had in S & F's...When i first became a member, some ten plus years ago, i first posted over in Soda Shoppe, our Joan FL was running it, oh how i liked her, sad day when we lost our Joan...It was once such an active and fun room but sadly so many of the posters have now departed - stopped posting, still the odd loyal posters of ten years ago remain...Same for other once active posting rooms, and its regular posters, sadly far too many to mention, either departed or decided to not post anymore...So sad when the good times have long gone, but it is what it is, as we are all aware, nothing stays the same forever, or as good forever...
God bless all our deceased past members, admins, moderators, and our founder Pat Scott Halbach, all gone, but never forgotten....

Amy

Shirley, you will relate to this story.

My friend was telling me of Polly, their cat and a  chipmunk. Apparently the chippie found a way into their home and was making regular visits. Polly let him and didn't seem to mind the invasion of this rodent in her domain. She is rather territorial to the point of chasing off wild turkeys in her yard but left this little one alone. He would make his way into the house using the cat door..and then the day came. My friend's husband said to her you won't have to worry about Chippy......Polly is eating him on the porch!!!  Wen my friend said that Polly even brought him up to their bed I thought just his body but no..Polly had upchucked this on her clean bed!!! No one knows why they friendship changed between Polly and Chippy.

Callie, you are not alone on needle-phobic. My cousin who is over 6' and over 250 lbs told me to put away a needle 18 gouged in size that I was going to use on a cow. When asked why, he said I wouldn't be able to pick him off the floor when he fainted. 
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Jimmy Dean
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -Will Rogers

Vanilla-Jackie

Shirley...
...hm, think i better not put anymore of Nat King Coles music in here if his voice is bringing back old memories of the three close escapes you had many years ago... ;D

Callie k...
... so you wont like the MRI scanner then... ;D 

Beverly...
... wasn't it north London she ( Gladys ) came from..i recollect members talking of when and where her funeral was to be held...Enfield or Golders Green, seems to be ringing a bell...

so_P_bubble

Since we are remembering dear Gladys, I thought you would love to read a text she wrote in SN.

One Can Dream.
Gladys

The day was warm for April, really warm, Agnes came out of the hotel room;
stood and held her head back to drink in the fresh air.   She made her way to
a seat on
the hotel balcony and  leaned over the rail to take in the view.

Life was great.  She had a full week.  She pulled out a list of her week's
engagements.

Mon.  Colonel Hynes.  She always enjoyed him.  His voice when he said hello
just did something to her.

Tues.  Kevin from Long Island.  He always had such interesting places he
visited, but was always glad to see her.

Agnes leaned back and gazed up at the sky, clear blue sky, not a cloud.
She sang a little tune under her breath, as though she were afraid to be
heard.  Back to her list she went.

Wed. was Roger, the big senator from Washington.  She loved the way he
laughed and threw his big arm around her shoulder.

Thurs.  Not so interesting.  Mrs. Jewel from Canada.  Nice lady to talk to
but  one had to listen very hard.

Fri..  She would just take it easy that day.

Sat. was the big day.  Bob from Kansas was down to see about a new project. 
He always said he couldn't leave with out seeing her.

She sighed.

"Agnes!"  A voice bellowed,  "Better get down here.  Room 10 is waiting."

Agnes got up slowly had a last look round,  She stepped back into the room;
went in the hall ,and began to push her cart to room 10, being one of the
hotel maids

She bit her lip saying softly,  "One can dream, cant one?"

Denver

A good Monday HELLO to ALL 🍁

JACKIE, I really enjoyed your video and sent it to my Dad... Loved Nat King Cole 😘

BEVERLY, it is always nice to see a post from you.  I can certainly understand that we all sometimes really do not feel like posting as we do not feel we have much of interest to say..... but I know I really love to read wha5 every one posts, no matter what the subject matter is, so we should at least just stop by and at least say HELLO, huh?  Happy to read that Donna is liking living near you.  You all will enjoy so many nice visits together this winter.

SHIRLEY, I am sorry to read that you continue to be in so much pain.  I know it takes a LOT to keep you down, so it must be REALLY painful.  You take care now and please do not try to push yourself too much!

JACKIE, it is very hard to not feel nostalgic when we think back to many of the wonderful friends we have enjoyed over the years here in our senior sights😩😩. I do not want to mention names as I sure would not want to leave anyone out, but GLADYS was EXTRA memorable, for sure.  I think about her so often😘

Speaking of Our Joan. Her son, Joe, posted on FaceBook that they did have quite a bit of roof and siding damage from one of the hurricanes at the Dolphins Island home, but the Mobile Bay Home did not suffer much damage at all. 

CALLIE, I know a few folks that feel the same as you do and refuse to take all the recommended shots that seniors should take!  One daughter-in-law has just returned to her RN job and it was recommended that she have the Prevnar 13 shot for pneumonia even though she is only in her 30's.  She had a horrible reaction from it and she is sure sorry she agreed to getting it! 

Oh no, AMY.  IF only we could get Polly to tell why she turned on Chippy??  Why is it that our animals always have to upchuck on a clean bed?  Cut story....thank you for sharing😘

BUBBLE, thank you for sharing, ONE CAN DREAM, by our Gladys🥰🥰

Trying to get a bit of washing done today and the dryer is playing me a tune to say....come fold me! 

Enjoy your Monday.

Jenny
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

Marilyne

Good afternoon to everyone.  Good to see so many members posting since I was here last.  Bubble - glad to see you here, and hope you return often. 

Shirley - Our grocery stores still don't have their salad bars or the "help yourself" food trays open, and I'm afraid it will be a while yet.  I really miss the convenience of being able to go in and "prepare dinner", by filling a container with spaghetti and meat balls, lemon chicken, or cabbage rolls.  A changing menu every day, and always satisfactory.  You pay by the pound, so salad is very reasonable!    I hope your knee feels better soon.  Both of my daughters have recently had steroid shots in their knees for ongoing pain problems.  It worked well, and they are now  pain free.  However, no guarantee on how long it will last. 

Callie - I'm with you when it comes to having an MRI.  The idea of a small tube where you can't move or get out is panic time for me!  My worst phobia, however, is high places that are open to the outside, like a hotel balcony, high diving board, a Ferris wheel, or looking over the edge of the Grand Canyon!  :yikes:  As long as I'm inside, looking out a window, or a enclosure, I'm fine. 

Amy - When my 6'3" son was about 17, there was some reason the doctor wanted him to have a blood test.  I went with him to the lab, and . . . long story short, he fainted, and the tech and I had to half carry/half drag him into a side room where there was a cot that we dumped him on.  All was well, except for his embarrassment over the situation.  We still laugh about it!

Jenny - I tend to have adverse reactions to medications of all kinds - Blood Pressure meds, antibiotics,  pain pills, etc.  Although I've never had a bad reaction to an injection, I'm very leary of them.  I do get the regular flu shot every year, but I never get all the other recommended pneumonia shots, nor did I get the shingles vaccine.    I'm wondering already, about the Covid-19 vaccine?  When it's available,  I doubt that I will be first in line, and maybe will wait until it's been around for a while.

CallieOK

Good Evening,

Jackie, yes, I'm referring to an MRI tube - or any machine that requires me to lie flat on my back with something very close over my face.

Smiling at the stories about big sons fainting at needles.  #2 son is 6'8" x 200+ pounds and he has to lie down (a challenge in most doctor's offices  ;) ) to have a standard blood test.  He's had several surgeries and the first shot is always one that makes him drowsy enough not to mind the IV, etc.

When he and his brother were small and having vaccinations, I would hold them with their heads over my shoulder so I could close my eyes and not see the needle go in.

It was evident by last night why I'd been cranky all day.  I think I mentioned spending quite a while deadheading mums on Saturday afternoon.  By about this time last night,  the muscles around one hip were very painful when I moved.  It hurt to get into bed and I couldn't even lie on my back - much less turn on my side, which is my usual sleep position.
So I spent the night in the recliner but that wasn't comfortable until I remembered I had a "tube bag" filled with rice that could be heated in the microwave and used as a heat pad.  I tucked it behind me on the sore spot and was able to sleep "in bits and pieces".

Fortunately, things were better this morning but, of course, the rest of me was stiff.  A massage lady comes to my house twice a month and I was glad today was The Day.  She was able to take care of the remaining discomfort.  She thought it was a tendon and had been caused by my bending over so long while I worked on the flowers.

Anyway - all is well and I plan on sleeping As Usual tonight.

Wishing Everyfriend Everywhere an equally good night's sleep and pleasant dreams.   

Vanilla-Jackie

Callie K and All
... i can take needles but cant or won't watch it go in nor look at it while it is still in me, i always tell them to tell me when it is out, continually asking, ( is it out yet, ) when its one that is taking longer than it usually does...
...Same as when i had the camera go down my throat and the camera go up my front, they tried to get me to look at the live screen while it was going on, i declined their offer, they laugh...personally i dont want to see inside me looking at the tube ( oscopy ) probing around inside my stomach or private parts...

My first MRI scan memories...First time they tried to put me inside the MRI machine, i freaked as i thought they were burying me alive as it started to close in on me, they took me out straight away as i was freaking, even my Richard outside told me he heard me...Of course they put me back inside again with a mask covering me eyes, even under the mask my eyes stayed tightly shut the whole time under...

We have to look back at the funny side of things, even if not funny at the time...

so_P_bubble

I am exactly the opposite: I need to look at the way they insert the needle, and how the blood flows OK. Same with the flu shot that is hardly felt.
I felt most uncomfortable when they used to give those shots in the rear and I could not see!!!
But Yes the MRI is not pleasant and the noise bothers me more than the closeness. But I am claustrophobics in elevators or on mountain roads.

MarsGal

Good morning everybody.

Just a quick note because absolutely nothing has been of real interest lately. Oh, well, okay, one thing. Lucy lost a tooth several days ago. She is going to the vets with Oscar on Thursday to check out if she needs any dental work or if there is inflammation. She is eating well in spite of the lost tooth. Oscar is going for his annual.

I've been missing quite a few ships on the St. Clair lately. My nose has been in my reading and I keep forgetting to  at the right times. USCG Hollyhock is still docked at Mayport, outside of Jacksonville, FL. Don't know how long they will be in the South, but it will soon be time for the buoys to be changed out for winter rigging on the lakes. I wonder if they will be back in time or if another ship will be assigned.

patricia19

Good morning, I'm another needle-phobic, although I'm better now. I won't bore you with the tale of large needles and the production to get my blood to come out. I have no oxygen in my platelets, low blood pressure, 90 over 60, and I weeble wobble when I walk these days.

I will not look over steep drops when I'm a passenger in a car because I cannot drive. And no real coordination anymore, so those drops remind me I have no control. I don't mind the MRI; I've had two. I'm sorry, but while it was one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever done. I was fascinated by watching my insides on one of those procedures.

The same way, I was intrigued the first time I saw my skull on an X-Ray. With the x-ray, I kept thinking of all the powders, creams, and colors we apply each day. It's one thing to know you have a skeleton and another actually to see a photo of it.  The same way we know or have a vague understanding of how our body works and then see our own operating. I've always a magpie's sense of curiosity.

FlaJean

So nice to read all the posts.

Our grandson passed yesterday.  We were expecting it but what an emotional jolt when you actually get the message.  We are just thankful he is no longer suffering.

Our weather is just beautiful.  A hurricane is heading to the Gulf but is supposed to go to Louisiana.  I sure hope it misses us.

As long as I don't look I'm ok with my blood tests.  Shots don't bother me but I can't stand the sight of any injury that involves blood.

It's getting close to our mealtime and I have no idea what to fix.  Have a good day everyone.

patricia19

Jean, I was so sorry to hear of your grandson's passing. I understand what you mean even though it's expected.

Vanilla-Jackie

FlaJean...
... my heart goes out to you and your family over the sad loss of your grandson...Even when we are expecting it, it still comes as a shock, the reality of " it has actually happened."

Denver

HELLO TO ALL this fine Wednesday.

JEAN, I am very sad to read that Jason has passed, but I, too, am thankful that his suffering is over and I want you to know that I prayed for him and your family everyday and I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers🙏

PATRICIA, I am part of the "weeble wobble" society as well. 

MARSGAL, I do not even have a story to tell today, but I sure enjoy reading all of yours and everyone else that posts here!  I do hope all is well with Lucy when she goes in for her check up. 

We are headed out to pick up a order from Home Depot today.  My Dads friend Diane said she was given some masks that she really likes after I was telling her that my paper masks were breaking my cheeks on my face out.  They are made by Hanes....the underwear people.  Hope we like them. 

Hope you ALL have a wonderful rest of your day.

Jenny
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

Beverly

It's been a nice day here but warm...88 at 5:45.

I am so sorry, Jean.  I think it's especially difficult to get a message like that over the phone. From what you've told us he's been suffering for a long time. Sending prayers for you and his family.

I had a doctor's appointment at 11, then stopped at the hairdressers and made an appointment to have my hair cut tomorrow. It's beyond desperate! I haven't been driving at all........don't trust myself, and it's not easy for me to walk from the parking spaces. Chape has been my chauffeur. He lets me off and picks me up at the door.  :) I honestly don't know what I'd do without him. Funny, I always thought I'd be the one taking care of him. He's more than four years older.

Callie - Oops! I'm sorry I mixed up the girls names. We have several E names in our family. Granddaughters Erin, Elise and Emilie, plus great-grandson Evan. And now the family twins, Ellie and Everleigh. Your phobia has started a great conversation.

I used to have a terrible needle phobia. I'd hyperventilate! It all started with a severe illness when I was 17. Remember the old glass syringes and the larger needles? One day in the hospital the glass vial exploded and blood went everywhere including all over the nurse. I still hate needles but after having so many health issues, transfusions, IVs etc. I've come to terms with it. Like many of you, I can't look at the needle. I always get the flu shot. You hardly feel it now with the smaller needles and I've never had a reaction. I have, on the other hand, had dreadful cases of the flu.

I seldom cook now, but I made a hamburger vegetable soup tonight that we like. It's about ready.

Maybe I'll get back later.

Marilyne

Jean  -  I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about Jason. I know that it was expected,  but still, the finality of it is shock.  My condolences to you and Larry, your son and daughter-in-law, and to Jason's wife and two young children.

Shirley

Jean, I am truly sorry that Jason is gone from this world but hope the family can now think of his happy times. That is how we consoled ourselves when my brother died. For sure he would have enjoyed the family & friend gathering after the services. We all told every tale of funnies had had done over the years, some tales were new, so it helped to realize each of us thought of him as a special person in our lives. Hugs for you & all that loved him.

Amy, my daughter will love your story... she checks on Alvin every day & they got him shelled sunflower seeds to eliminate the hulls left behind. She thinks he is the baby of the family, not sure how many are around, but her yard crew may find a way to discourage them from staying~

Bubble, thanks for the story from Gladys. She was such a fun person. I'm like you with watching the needle go in. I have rolling veins that are so tough most taking blood have to wiggle & stab to get blood. With 3 older brothers I had to be tough so they wouldn't tease. I could even NOT giggle when they tickled me.

Jenny, my DIL & dtr has given me a number of cloth masks.... some with the metal nose piece to keep them in place. I even ordered a roll of "boneing" like used in corsets... to sew in to keep them away from my nose. Still have trouble breathing through them & lift away from my mouth to take a deep breath fairly often. Love it that your dad is a Nat King Cole fan...

Beverly, my SIL was just presented with a new grandbaby they named Everleigh in honor of her Grammy Beverly. I had never heard the name before.

Have many more comments, y'all have been newsy today... but my soup, warming in the microwave has been dinging for more than 5 min & I am hungry.

so_P_bubble

I am sure this photo I received today will bring you more warm memories of this past friend.

gladys1a.jpg

so_P_bubble

A new discussion has been opened, so that you can all share photos of our friends here, past and present, and thus revive pleasant old memories.

https://www.seniorsandfriends.org/index.php?topic=836.msg185354#msg185354

patricia19

Good morning, it's six am and 40° here, warmer than yesterday! Happy belated birthday to Phyllis and Amy's Kyle! And thanks, Bubble, for the new site!

I've gotten all the groceries and paid all the monthly bills along with receiving the Amazon order. Now, I can sit back and relax until next month. I am another who used to collect all the supplies and crafts for Christmas goodies, gifts, and parties. We used to have a cookie exchange every year in early December, where each one of five to ten people would bring a couple of dozen cookies and a recipe or more. It worked out for everyone to have a basket or two. We had cocktails and poker nights, dinner parties, and Halloween celebrations, Thanksgivings shared, and all those Christmas delights.

More than half of those friends are gone now, and others moved away. The ones left are barricaded behind doors, and we call each day or so just to check-in and share that there is no real news. The virus is bad here with two days, Sunday and Monday each, with over forty new cases, and yesterday with twentyone. At least you see more folks with masks on now that the median age for new cases is twenty to twenty-nine. Funny how that works.

Joy

Jean,  I am so, so sorry to see your sad message.  I have had Jason in my prayers every night. I was so hoping for that new miracle drug that would help him.  And, I know it is so hard for you and Larry that you weren't able to see him and be with him.  My heart goes out to you both, and to Jason's wife and children.  I hope that there were a lot of happy times to remember that will help you all to get through this difficult time.  Sending you
lots of (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))).

Joy
BIG BOX