Random Image

twins

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:04:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

D

Norms Bait and Tackle

Started by dapphne, March 30, 2016, 09:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelface555

Another thing, MaryAnn, that I read somewhere else is the 2nd to 4th years of a child's life along with their teenage years are the most pivotal of their or our life. Experts say that a human learns ninety percent of what they will need or use by age four.

RAMMEL

Quote from: FlaJean on January 10, 2020, 12:15:31 PMIt is very quiet here in Northwest Florida, except for the short periods when the Navy Ordnance base is doing their bombing practices a few miles away.  Yesterday they were really loud but they only last about an hour.  This has been going on for several days.

Which base is doing the practice runs?  Many moons ago I spent time at Panama City when the Navy had the Mine Defense Lab there.  In and out to the Gulf almost every day.
It's the WINDMILLS

THIMK

Beverly

Bubble - I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. Chape had what seemed to be a cold but went right into bronchitis. He's completely over it now.

I've had some quiet days..........my biggest problem has been extreme fatigue.

Jackie - Sorry you've been having more MS problems lately. Whenever I start to slip into a "pity party" I remind myself that there are others, like you, who have things much worse!

Patricia - Loved that joke! I read it to my husband.  :)

We've had beautiful weather lately. It's 72 degrees at 7:30 p.m.

FlaJean

Rammel, the Naval School Explosive Ordnance is located on Elgin Air Force Base just a couple of miles from us.  It is managed by the Navy but staffed by Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps.  It has a separate entrance than the Elgin base.  Elgin AF owns a lot of land in this area.  Sometimes weeks go by and we don't hear the bombs but lately it has been more often.

Mary Ann

Patricia, I also had heard that a person knows a great percentage of what they will need in life; I thought it was up to 7 years, but it is so long since I heard it, four could be a better age.

We're waiting for a storm starting in early morning.  We were up to 51 degrees late this afternoon and we got down to 49 degrees.  It is back to 50 now but I saw a glimpse of 51 degrees for an instant. I will be inside so I won't worry.

Mary Ann

angelface555

MartyAnn, four is the age/ability for language skills and physical and mental abilities to be mainly formed. After that, it is said to be refining what's there.

I saw this, and it confirmed what I thought about our chemical world;

" The increase in allergies is not simply the effect of society becoming more aware of them and better at diagnosing them.

It is thought that allergies and increased sensitivity to foods are probably environmental, and related to Western lifestyles.

We know there are lower rates of allergies in developing countries. They are also more likely to occur in urban rather than rural areas."

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/why-the-world-is-becoming-more-allergic-to-food?utm_source=pocket-newtab

so_P_bubble

Recent research here has found that infants who received antibiotics at an early age have 30% more chances of developing allergies and asthma later on. And of course we get antibiotics through milk or meat, or animal products.

MarsGal

Good Morning everyone. Today is to get to 50, but will be windy. It is supposed to be sunny, but so far, it looks mostly cloudy. I think it is a good day to do a little grocery shopping, not because I truly need much, but just to get a little walking exercise.

I forget what time but sometime in the evening last night I checked the St. Clair River webcams and discovered pea-soup fog and pouring rain. Even with all the lights, I could only just see one of the barges go by at Port Huron. At Marine City I got treated to hearing Kaye E. Barker blow her fog horn at least three times as she went by unseen.

Mary Ann

MarsGal, I watched ships in the fog too.  I think it was at Algonac where the screen was total fog, no lights, no nothing.  When I went to bed the temp was 50 degrees and our forecast was for a storm to begin about 1 am.  I got up about 9 am, but did not see out until 9:30 (shower and shampoo) and it looked as if there was freezing rain.  Roads were still warm so ice would melt.  I have no idea what is really going on because Tom is still inside.

Patricia, 50+ years ago, I had the 100-patch allergy test because I would have a bad cold every three months.  Most of my allergens were found to be in the air - dust, mold, trees, grass, ragweed.  Dust and mold you can do nothing about because they're in the air.  Trees bud out here about March, grass in June and ragweed in August/September.  For four years I got subcutaneous shots for all five allergens which increased my tolerance to them.  I quit going to the doctor on my own (that is another story that I will not go into) and have been relatively comfortable ever since.

I had two food allergies and it is odd that I am/was not fond of either one - melons and corn.  I do eat watermelon occasionally, but not other melons.  I love sweet corn on the cob and I eat popcorn, but canned corn?  Even frozen corn, I don't eat.  With food allergies, you don't get shots to increase your tolerance, you don't eat them!

I am fortunate that I can eat peanut butter because a PB sandwich is my "comfort" food.  I eat my PB with mayo which disgusts many people, but I feel the same way about jam.  When I was a kid, our PB stuck to the roof of our mouth and someone suggested to my mother that she try mayo and it worked.  PB and jam came out later.

Dot just called to let me know we would not be going to church in the morning because of the weather forecast.  I'm not surprised.

Mary Ann

angelface555

Good morning, still frigid with ice fog here in the Interior. This weather is an old fashion cold spell that we haven't seen since the nineties. I believe everyone here is staying in, and there are notices about keeping inside public area doors closed.

I've also smelled smoke in the hallways from a supposedly smoke-free building and heard the more responsible ones grouping in the halls regularly to carpool off the property for smoke breaks.

Farrah still wants attention, and I'm always on the couch next to the computer and heater. I'm thrilled I'm retired and don't have to go out to work. I remember the rush to hurry up and wait for buses and or calling beforehand to set up taxi pickups twice a day and still having half-hour waits for a cab.

My allergies came in my late fifties and are due to chemicals added to food for shelf longevity and preservation. My lifelong anesthesia allergy lasted through the older style to the new anesthesia.

It sounds as if there is some continuing bad weather ahead all over the world for the next couple of months. Everyone stay safe and hopefully healthy!

Mary Ann

Patricia, I still have not looked outside since earlier this morning and I certainly am not going out.  My thermometer has stayed at 32 degrees ever since I got up.  Since I am comfortable inside, I have no desire to leave.  Besides, I have no transportation.  I think it is about time for me to look outside to see what/if the weather is doing.

Kendrick gets bored and I know he'd like more attention from me.  He does walk by me every so often and I give him a "pet" on the back.  Sometimes he does it two or three times before going where he was headed in the first place.  I'll have to find the ball with catnip in it for him, then sit beside him to watch.  It is the only activity he gets.  With Tom's help, I want to weigh Kendrick.  I have a digital scale that is very readable.  I cannot lift Kendrick so Tom would have to pick him up and weigh the two of us together.  Tom is too heavy for my scale BUT he's lost 21 pounds since he began!

Mary Ann

Denver

A good Saturday morning HELLO to ALL 🦋

I can't believe it is the weekend once again....this week just flew by!  We managed to get quite a bit f things done, but there is oh so much more to do around here!

MARY ANN, I am sorry the weather will keep you and Dot home from church tomorrow. 

My hubby has been somewhat down and out for 3 days with a cold....and it is not much better if any again today.  We have Lola Doodle here as Dave is having some work done at his home and they have to lock Lola up to keep her safe, so she has been here since Monday. Bob has been really bundling up good when he has to take Lola out for walks.   

It is cold here, but we did not get much precipitation from the storm that is headed East now. 

I hope you all all having a good day.

Jenny
🦋 Jenny
"Love many, trust few; learn to paddle your own canoe"

angelface555

MaryAnn, tell Tom congratulations and good work for me! I lost 18 pounds from October to January but have remained the same weight for the last eleven days and its so frustrating!

Mary Ann

Patricia, I know it's frustrating to hit a mark and stay there.  I'm hoping Tom continues to lose as I know he is and was heavier than you.  Today was Terry's birthday.  He was born in 1959, 61 years ago, but he died at 58.  Tim also died at 58 and losing both his older and younger brothers at the same age has bothered Tom.  It is incentive right now to continue his weight loss program and he is being faithful to it right now.  He has a group of people as a support group; I'm not in the group but I'm a supporter.  I ask him each Thursday how he did and both of us were surprised and pleased that he lost over three pounds last week.  I always tell him how proud I am of his results. 

I think I hit a plateau years ago when I was losing weight on purpose and I think I lost 15 pounds and that was it.  Now if I hit the 135 mark of old, I'd be happy.  Actually, I'm not far from that now, but I'm not trying to lose weight, just maintain it.

The last I looked outside, it didn't look too bad but tomorrow is another thing.  I think the bulk of the bad weather is north of us, although radar showed pink (rain and sleet mix) for us.  I'll be prepared, but I'll bet Dot might reconsider going to church.  If there are closures, they are shown on the TV. 

I just went in the living room to "play" with Kendrick but he wasn't interested in it; he just wanted to be where I was.  He now is in the living room - and I am not!

I have a computer that will not connect to the internet.  It has some Word things on it and I tried to save them to a flash drive.  The flash drive was in F and much of the files on the computer are on H.  I don't know why they're not on the C drive but another job for Tom!!!

Much ado about nothing!  I just filled up space.

Mary Ann

Beverly

Mary Ann - I find your "filling up space" interesting! Keep up the good work.

My daughter, Lauri, was born in 1959. How sad for Norm's boys to die so young. Good luck to Tom with his weight loss.

My life is so humdrum now. I seldom leave the house. It was so nice today that I spent some time outside. It's 74 at 9:30 p.m. Chape just checked and the forecast says the next 7 days will be in the 80s!  We're bound to get a cold spell soon.

Chape has recently lost nearly 20 lb., while I'm drinking Ensure Plus trying not to lose more.  :)

Jenny - I hope Bob feels better soon.

Mary Ann

It's 9:45 pm now and a bit early to go to bed.  I'm not going right now, but I will retire soon.  I want to check the weather, both on the computer and by looking out of a window.  Tom isn't home yet and I don't expect him for another half hour or so. 

Thanks Beverly, I can fill up space with one paragraph as well as several.  Since I'm so close to going to bed, I did want to reply to your post.  I seldom leave the house in winter.  In summer I can go out on the deck and sit for a while.  Now that I've discovered I can read on the tablet, I may try to find something else to read.  I am a snobbish reader, however, because I prefer non-fiction, biographies and I'm even quite particular in what I read.  I used to get very interesting books at a department store library but I don't find those kinds of books being written now. 

I like to click on the link below at night for Grand Haven and see the catwalk all lit up.

Mary Ann

Marilyne

Yesterday was mostly taken up by the Roto-Rooter man, who was here all morning and past noon, trying to unplug our kitchen drain.  The poor guy had a hard time with our old drainage pipes/system, and took the better part of the day to get things back in working order.   What a nuisance it is, to be unable to use the kitchen for hours on end, but still not as bad as when we lose electrical power! 

Beverly -  Twenty pounds is a lot of weight for Chape to lose!!  I'm pretty sure that AJ has  lost a lot  since his colon surgery in August.  I can tell by the way his jeans and other pants are way too loose.  He'll be going in for his six month check in February, which includes a Cat Scan, so I'm hoping it will be okay.  He feels wonderful, and has a good appetite and eats a lot. 

I also have to be careful not to lose weight, so I've been drinking the Ensure or Boost High protein every day.  I sure get tired of those two, and have discovered a Costco brand, called Premier Protein, that I like better.  It doesn't contain as much sugar, so isn't as sweet as the other two.  My appetite for regular meals is very low.  I mostly pick at my food, and then fill up on ice cream and such, which is not good. 

Callie - I think you mentioned the Jeopardy All Star Tournament, in another folder?  We've been watching it too , and I'm rooting for Ken Jennings.  I never cared much for James, but he seems to be showing a bit more personality now, than he did before.  I feel sorry for Brad, as he doesn't stand a chance against those two.

Mary Ann - I've enjoyed looking at Grand Haven, both day and night.  I especially like the night view when there is a full moon, which there isn't right now.  During the day there isn't much activity on shore, but fascinating for me to see the partially frozen waves during winter time.  Something I have never seen in person, and never will see.    Now that you've started reading on your iPad, you might get some ideas for books by joining us in Library Bookshelf?    All sorts of books discussed in there. 

angelface555

Good morning from the Interior where all is the same so at 7:08 AM, nothing new here!

Mary Ann

Our weather did not turn out to be as bad as predicted - so what else is new?  Actually, other places in the state did have worse weather.  The Weather Channel had someone at Lansing where they were getting freezing rain.  It looks now as if the sun is trying to shine.  And sun for today was in the forecast.  Neither my church nor Tom's was listed in the closures for today.

I've been watching ships and saw two or three.  The Soo will close Wednesday so any ship headed for Duluth or Superior better head up there now. 

Marilyn, I hope your kitchen sink is clear now.  Not quite the same, but I remember peeling potatoes for a dinner for guests and the disposal would not take as many as I had peeled.  I could not get the water to go down in the double sink so called to Norm and Dot as two people could handle it.  I've never peeled a lot of potatoes since!  One potato is fine, multiple is not.

Patricia, we are at 27 degrees but we have no precip so nothing bad - yet.  I won't know about the roads until Tom comes home and that will be in another half hour at the soonest and he doesn't always come right home.

Time to get ready for the day.

Mary Ann

FlaJean

It is a beautiful day here in Northwest Florida.  A pleasant 70 degrees.  We aren't as warm here as Central Florida where Beverly lives.

We were late getting started this morning and didn't have breakfast until 10 am or so.  My Christmas cactus is a beauty again this year.  An occasional watering and it sits on the front porch regardless of weather.  I gave up having house plants as they always get gnats and I don't like that.

When we first moved here (four years ago come March), we were bothered with lots of flies.  My husband said it was because of the horse farm on the street behind us.  Since then they sold the horse farm and have built about six or seven nice houses.  And sure enough we seldom notice any flies.  However, I sure do miss the different types of horse shows that we saw in Ocala.  My son-in-law loves this area because it is a haven for fishermen.  We live across the Choctawhatchee Bay from Destin which used to be known as a fishing village.

Mary Ann, did Dot change her mind about driving to church?  Have been wondering if you and Dot had your usual cream pie today.

Marilyne, our neighbor had plumbing problems Friday.  Barbara started her clothes washing and water started leaking hot water badly.  The plumber came out yesterday and found a leak in the pipe coming up through the concrete which meant they had to knock out some concrete to fix the copper pipe.

We never use our garbage disposal except for crumbs.  We had our kitchen sink stopped up several times when we lived in Ocala.  I stopped using the garbage disposal and never had another problem.  Also the plumber told me to occasionally pour a cup of Clorox down the drains.  It helps keep them clear, at least I hope so as I have followed his advice.

Patricia, it sounds like you are having your regular winter weather?  We are not.  It is way too warm for January, but I'll take it.

Hope everyone will have a good day!

MarsGal

Mary Ann, I watched Oberstar heading up the St. Clair at Algonac and Marine City. It is heading for winter berth at Superior. Kaye E. Barker headed out onto Lake Huron and is going to Marquette. Not sure when they will arrive at the Soo Locks. they may be the last two making the trip up through the locks from St. Clair River for the winter.

With all the wind yesterday, I expected to see some branches down off the white pines. Surprise! Looked out the back window this morning and didn't see anything. Did a little grocery shopping to get out of the house a bit. It 60, yes, 60 when I turned on the computer this morning.

Tomorrow I am getting prep work done for a crown. Tuesday, Shan goes in for his annual checkup.

Mary Ann

MarsGal, I hope you don't have as many crowns as I do - 17 - but on the other hand, I do have my roots and no dentures.  At my age, I think I would refuse dentures and my last cleaning with a dentist check, all was well.

I watched a ship supposedly headed for Two Harbors, only it was headed east.  I haven't checked to see if the destination was changed or not and I don't remember the name of the ship.  I'll look for it soon.

Jean, we have almost no flies and it isn't because we close the doors every time; there are times I go on the deck to do something and leave the slider door open.  If I do get a fly, I try to locate it and do away with it.  I'm not always lucky.  Kendrick is good at finding flies, but he can't reach them most of the time.

I clean out my disposal occasionally and it helps.  We do use it daily.  I had a neighbor who moved and I had a key to her unit.  I took over some disposal cleaner to clean it out and the unit was sold.  After it was sold again, the new neighbor told me there was no disposal there and I found the BIL of the previous owner had taken it out because it was rusty.  I haven't gotten down in ours but there probably is rust there and as long as it doesn't come up, I don't care.  I had not heard about putting Chlorox in there, but our Chlorox (if we have some) is with the washer downstairs.

No, Dot and I did not go to church this morning, or if she did, she did not call me.  I was not prepared to go anyway; I don't get dressed until late morning.  Tom said driving wasn't too bad, but when he came home this afternoon, I noticed by the lock that he is home for the rest of the day.  Of course, he can change his mind.

I want people to know that some time ago I wrote to Pat Hanna and did not get an answer from her so I think she is too busy to join us.  I know she has several other interests from what Larry wrote over the years and I am sure she is not sitting there twiddling her thumbs!  More power to her!

Now I think I'll check on ships because it will be dark here before long.

Mary Ann

JeanneP

Quote from: MarsGal on January 12, 2020, 05:21:54 PMMary Ann, I watched Oberstar heading up the St. Clair at Algonac and Marine City. It is heading for winter berth at Superior. Kaye E. Barker headed out onto Lake Huron and is going to Marquette. Not sure when they will arrive at the Soo Locks. they may be the last two making the trip up through the locks from St. Clair River for the winter.

With all the wind yesterday, I expected to see some branches down off the white pines. Surprise!Looked out the back window this morning and didn't see anything. Did a little grocery shopping to get out of the house a bit. It 60, yes, 60 when I turned on the computer this morning.

Tomorrow I am getting prep work done for a crown. Tuesday, Shan goes in for his annual checkup.

JeanneP

JeanneP

That is weird,how did that last posting come in showing as mine?
JeanneP

maryc

Sorry for those of you who have plumbing problems....no fun!!   In regard to the disposal,  I would use baking soda and I've read that lemon along with takes care of any odor.   I wonder about the clorox.   I used clorox for cleaning our bathtub when we had hard well water and it didn't help the finish of the tub much.   After many years we replaced it with a fiberglass tub.    I'm happy with having the shine back on my tub though I've found that the fiberglass tub does not hold the heat of the water like the old iron tub did.  When I want to soak the water cools off too quickly.
  I debated on not going out to church this morning.  It was frosty and snowy but by the time I had breakfast and was ready the sun was up higher and things looked better.  It was cold but bearable.
   I'm having trouble with mice in my basement.  A while back I bought some new mousetraps that were easy to set but the mice were just eating the bait and not setting off the traps!!   I moved on to d-con and they also ate that about as fast as I refilled the trays.   Today I went to the hardware and bought a new kind of bait.  The hardware man told me that they are not making the old type of d-con anymore.   I filled one tray this afternoon and it was empty by suppertime.   I've filled it again and will check it before I go to bed.   These characters are surely slick operators.  I have a feeling that they are somewhere watching as I fill the trays and waiting for me to go about my business so they can chow down. ;D
Mary C

Mary Ann

Jeanne, I wondered too why your picture showed when I knew it wasn't your post.  The next one was OK.

MaryC can you find the source of the mice getting in?  It often is a broken window.  I had a cottage with crawl space and I could hear mice going up and down the insides of the panels.  I put steel wool in every hole I could find to keep them from coming to the inside of the cottage.  I wasn't entirely successful but it did keep most out.  The holes were for wires.  I don't think I used D-Con there, but I put it in chipmunk/gopher holes at my condo.  The first time usually did not work, the a second application did.

I have a fiberglass tub too but I only shower in it.  When I moved here, I found it was not wide enough to be comfortable to kind of lie down in it.  I've showered ever since.  Now I'd be leery of trying to take a tub bath. 

I've been working on some genealogy.  I'm trying to limit how far sideways I go.  I want to include my nephews' inlaws but hints come up with their names and their parents' names and I don't want to go too far astray. 

Mary Ann

MarsGal

This morning between 5:55am and 6:30am, I had the pleasure of waking up with a cup of tea and three ships on the St. Clair. Edwin H. Gott and Ojibway at Algonac, Ojibway at Marine City, and Frontenac at Port Huron. AlgoCanada is still out on Lake Huron a ways and heading for Nanticoke. Saginaw is even farther out on the lake and heading for Toledo. So, it looks like the "local" traffic is not going to leave us entirely bereft of ship watching.

Mary Ann, this will be my second crown. The Doc has been after me for several years, of and on, to get it done. He is worried that the tooth will give me trouble because it is more filling than tooth at this point. Since my insurance now covers half the charge I decided to go ahead and get it done, although the tooth with all its fillings has been fine so far. The first crown was a follow up to a root canal.

The cats are dwnstairs watching the birds this morning. I noticed several weeks ago, when I had the Cornell birdfeeder site up, Oscar paid particular attention to the Cardinals. This morning one of the Woodpeckers with a large patch of red covering his bottom and legs attracted Lucy's attention more than the other brightly colored birds. The doe was at the hay rick yesterday and today, too. The cam around the corner at the pond shows a single sea gull has joined the others, but most of the mallards are gone. The temps there must not be too cold because I have only seen a little snow once and some sleet another time. The pond has had some thin ice around the edges several times. The lady that takes care of the pond and feeders wears only a med/heavy jacket.

Well, I've got a few things to get done before I head off to the dentist. I will check in this afternoon, maybe.

maryc

Mary Ann,  Yes, I've stuffed any visible cracks with steel wool.  Our house is 65 years old and I know that the top of the cellar wall has small chips here and there and mice don't need much room to gain entry.  If the new bait doesn't work I'm thinking I might call someone to come in that can get up into the higher places around the basement to seal it up better.  Maybe I should get serious about getting a cat. 
  The radio tells me that driving is bad this morning with icy roads but the school bus and other traffic seems to be moving ok.  I don't need much excuse to skip Silver Sneakers this morning.  :-[
Mary C

Mary Ann

I'm only going to check in this morning as I slept late - until nearly 10 am.  I had a hard time going to sleep but when I did!!!  This afternoon I will have a short appointment followup on my new hearing aids.  She had said she wants to see me every six months after this, but I don't know.  If the visits only take 10-15 minutes, I wonder if they're included in the original price and not counted as an office call. 

Mary Ann

angelface555

Good morning from a warmer and snowing Interior! Last night I went to bed at minus forty and awoke to minus eleven. Jean, the past cold spell was our regular winter weather in the nineteen seventies and before. So it's likely that many here in the city have never seen it so cold.

In this past decade, winters have been no colder than minus twenties and perhaps a rare day of minus thirty. Of course, in the past three years, we've had snow like those seventies days but the earlier five years from 2000 to 2005 saw little in the way of snow. We had a twelve-year drought that ended in 2014, so as you need humidity/moisture to snow, we saw little of it. Since February is nominally our coldest month with March our snowiest,  anything can happen.

Farrah is still not eating but half of her daily half-cup of the "healthy" cat food I received. Since I didn't suddenly bring out the "good stuff," she is eating it. This should help her lose some of those stubborn pounds the vet wants to see gone. Since she is inactive, seven years old, and no longer playing with toys, he wants to see her between twelve to fourteen lbs instead of the fifteen she is now. I've mixed the Blue brand cat food with her IAM's indoor cat diet kibble in her container so she gets a mixture.

I found some good news on my diet front as after being the same weight for the past twelve days, I discovered this morning that I had lost two pounds. This further loss brings me to only nineteen pounds left of the original twenty my arthritis doctor had wanted me to drop in January of 2018! Instead, I must have heard him wrong as I gained twenty in 2018. Dora finds the predicament I share with my cat, hilarious.

Other than an Amazon package due today, I have nothing planned. I do need, later this week, if the weather holds, to stop at the store and the bank for laundry quarters and more supplies. One part of the colder weather is that I've saved most of this month's allowance.  :thumbup:

So now you have my busy and exciting life.