Random Image

Dumdiddys

Owner: Beverly
Welcome to Seniors & Friends. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:03:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

2024-03-22, 14:15:18
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper, Bush's Best Brown Sugar Hickory Baked Beans, Green Grapes and Chocolate Chip Cookies that my husband prepared.  Sorry about the previous type error with my last post.

2024-03-22, 14:03:04
Domestic Goddess: Pollock Fillets seasoned with Mrs. Dash

2024-03-22, 09:31:45
Domestic Goddess: Is this correct, if one would like to post/share a recipe, we do so here?  If so, was searching to see if there were separate recipe categories?

2024-02-21, 22:30:59
Oldiesmann: The chat can be accessed from the menu but I don't kow how often anyone is in there

2024-02-20, 23:18:48
alpiner1: Is the chat live ?

2024-02-19, 23:20:20
junee: Junee

2024-01-30, 11:45:01
Astro: Periodically I use it.

2024-01-29, 20:17:44
mycheal: Love the chat  off and on

2024-01-14, 21:12:20
Oldiesmann: Just curious. Does anyone still use the chat? It doesn't make any difference to me since it's a free service. Just wondering

2023-11-28, 19:23:29
JeanneP: Stiil trying to let Julee know that my EM is   gmjeannep2@gmail.com  and that the  old Comcast on is no longer work, it was to old and they dont do EM anymore

Soda Shoppe for November 15, 2018

Started by so_P_bubble, November 15, 2018, 02:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CallieOK

Lindancer

Good afternoon, Just home from Homemakers, I had to go as I was teaching how to make a pray shawl, it was very cold, but n wind. first time in 3 days[

Jenny and June, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hOPE YOU HAD A BEAUTIFUL TIME/si

Gloria I still have a bad shoulder and arm since the last shot, I got weeks ago.  I have  hard time getting my winter coat on and off.

Phyllis I take Plavix (blood thinner) and that is why I am always cold. Plus poor circulation

MaryAnn I think our  two kitties like our beds as much as we do.]

Jenny, how is your Dad doing, and is he able to getaround?    You have a lot of cyber friends waiting with you

Click for Riverhead, NY Forecast

JaneS

I'm home and I started out my day with that strange crick in my back.  I was telling myself that if it persisted, I wouldn't make it through my shift when I realized that I'd changed my position a bit and the crick, while still there at times, wasn't a permanent issue.  I hope I can remember that position for next time.

Now I'm going to go close my eyes for an hour and then try to get some things done.  I made a stop in the book section at WM on my way home and bought 2 books for Emma for Christmas.  One is the perennial "Night Before Christmas" and the other one is called "Jesus Loves Me" and it uses all the words from the song I learned in Sunday School and still sing in the kitchen.  I have some other book ideas and I want to make a stop at our local Barnes & Noble.  I have a coupon for 25% off one order.  I love giving books!

Now I'm going to check out the zzzzs on the sofa.  Enjoy your day Everyfriend!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

June Drabek

My Day is about half way over, but I am enjoying every minute of turning 94, along with my other buddies.

Jenny, you are quite a few years younger, but that gives you many more years of Happiness to come. I love you girl, and I love sharing our special day. Gary and Dori have been here to help me celebrate and it was a BIG treat...I am going to be eating more Col. Sanders food for days to come. Not only did they bring huge dinners, but I also have a box of chocolates and a huge bouquet of various flowers.....so lovely.

Mary Ann. Thank for the welcome to the 94 club. I feel very honored to join you "girls". Now we can look forward to reaching 95.

Janie, it was such a delight to have the kids "here", even though it was a bit crowded, since I pulled the little bridge table out so we could sit together, and we always hold hands as "Pastor" Gary says Grace...plus an extra blessing for my 94th
Birthday.

Jenny, I pray your day was as happy as mine. It would have been so fun to have your new baby arrive on our day, but these new babies have a mind of their own..we  have no choice at all. But Nov. 30tlh. does not end till midnight...so there's still hope.Thank you for the song...I loved it.

Janie, Thank You.....it is a great day, and I am so thankful to still be here among all you dear, dear old friends. We are SO Blessed.

Thank you Amy and Gloria and Phylllis and my Tisie, and Joy and Larry....I could not ask for more......a truly special day for me.

And there is CALLIe, and Gloria De .....thank you girls. I could not ask for a more lovely day, with my kids and now with my wonderful Seniors and Friends. I am SO blessed,

As long as we are here, let's dance.

Shirley

:happybday:  :cheer:  :bestwishes: Is there anything in the world that will bring tears of happiness faster than see someone having "the time of their life?"  June, I wish everyone was as joyful as you are when sharing your special day with us.  I expect we'll have to scrape Gloria off the ceiling if that baby joins you "girls" before midnight!     :bestwishes:  :cheer:  :happybday:

mycheal

June, a Happy Blessed Birthday wish to You, hope the day went super.

Just a treat to have Birthday's in November :)

Mycheal

Shirley

Oh, Jenny, I was thinking of you & put Gloria's name in ... So has the baby come yet & you've been too excited to post?  Guess you are enjoying your Birthday dinner on the town! One more
happy Birthday wish & I'm off to bed. Hope it has been a very special day for you.
   :hb2:

JaneS

My day is over and I'm off to Dreamland.  I'm so glad for you, JUNE that you had such a nice birthday.

JENNY, I was kind of hoping that your little one would put in an appearance on your birthday but I guess he wanted his own day.

I've accomplished a few of the things on my weekend list and I'c have had one more done but I found I was lacking an ingredient so I'll have to make a stop at the grocery store tomorrow when I go out to take the trash, return things to my daughter's friend, and hit the bookstore. 

Good Night my friends!  Sleep well! Wake to a happy tomorrow and may God bless us, every one!

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

so_P_bubble

Oldiesmann