November 14, 2019, 06:26:34 pm

News:

WELCOME HOME TO S&F!!
We're glad you found us and now we hope all of our members will do the same--find us!  Please pass the word around by email, Facebook, etc.
Re-register and then go to INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

collapse

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Random Image

I Couldn't Hide

Views: 533
By: Shirley

Shoutbox

• so_P_bubble: why doesit always happen on a holiday lol
    November 03, 2019, 03:07:09 am
  • so_P_bubble: Thanks Oldie for being our saving line.  Why dies it always happen on a holiday?...
    November 03, 2019, 02:51:40 am
  • Oldiesmann: Going pretty good. Still looking at some options but I've found a few that I'm interested in
    November 02, 2019, 05:06:12 pm
  • Amy: Oldiesman Thank you so much for getting us up and running. How is the car hunting going?
    November 02, 2019, 12:20:00 pm
  • Oldiesmann: Everything should be working now. Apologies for the extended downtime
    November 01, 2019, 03:31:04 pm
  • so_P_bubble: Good luck in your search, maybe you will be lucky and even get a better bargain than last!
    October 21, 2019, 04:12:06 am
  • Amy: Oldiesman Hope you found a car today..
    October 19, 2019, 03:22:27 pm
  • Oldiesmann: I guess on Saturday I'll go out and get my stuff out of the car, but I'm now back to searching for a car
    October 16, 2019, 10:04:54 pm
  • Oldiesmann: Heard from them this afternoon. The cost of repairs ended up being far more than they originally estimated and about $1200 more than what they say the car is worth (which is a little more than what I paid for it), so they're going to total it.
    October 16, 2019, 10:04:30 pm
  • so_P_bubble: Fingers crossed! I hope the final cost for repair will be lower than previously estimated!
    October 16, 2019, 01:17:17 pm
  • Oldiesmann: It was towed to the local body shop on Friday so I should know more this week about whether they want to repair it
    October 14, 2019, 12:50:22 am
  • Oldiesmann: I believe he meant "borderline" in terms of cost of repairs vs how much they think the car is actually worth
    October 14, 2019, 12:50:00 am
  • so_P_bubble: the yearly licence. Big loss. and I cannot do without a car.
    October 12, 2019, 04:59:02 am
  • so_P_bubble: Michael, that does not sound good, especially for your own security. Maybe you could sell as spare parts and find another bargain? A few months ago mine was stolen during the night and the security cams showed it fleeing toward the Palestinian territories - gone forever. I had just paid the yearly l
    October 12, 2019, 04:57:34 am
  • Oldiesmann: Bubble, the insurance company is having it taken to a local body shop to further inspect it. The appraiser did say it was "borderline" repairable though, despite otherwise being in good condition and having low miles (less than 76,000)
    October 07, 2019, 09:28:19 pm
  • brian: when  I   klik   FORUM  I just  get   soapbox
    October 07, 2019, 02:36:34 pm
  • brian: nobody   said    a  long   while--------------    never   answered  my  question
    October 07, 2019, 02:35:14 pm
  • so_P_bubble: Michael, so sorry about your accident. That was really bad luck but we are all glad that you didn't suffer any personal injury.  I hope you found a good repairman/garage to make it safe for driving again.
    October 07, 2019, 12:18:46 pm
  • so_P_bubble: Brian, what is your problem with how long it has been? There won't be a chat here for a very long while.  If you want to chat, please find some other place more compatible to your needs.  Most of our members much prefer the forum discussions which are perfect for our different time zones.
    October 07, 2019, 12:14:43 pm
  • brian: pooch    mind  yer own  business 
    October 07, 2019, 11:06:57 am

: Soda Shoppe for April 1,2019

Started by so_P_bubble, April 01, 2019, 01:12:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary Ann

Jenny, thanks for the good words.  I try to take reasonable care of myself and I don't have an age goal in mind, except the next one should be #95 and I'd like to make that one.  I have no idea how I got so far up the age scale.

Mary Ann

JaneS

Hello Everyfriend!  I'm showing signs of the extra work yesterday.  Places hurt when I move that haven't hurt for a long time. 

GloriaDe, you're a very smart lady to make your own arrangements.  It's good to have someone around who knows what to do if something unusual happens.  We missed you when you weren't here.

JENNY, I didn't find the plants I wanted but I have two weeks to do that.  We're not going to do anything to the garden area until Christy can come back again.  And shes getting some starts from her yard and her neighbor so more free stuff.  I like free stuff.

I'm going to head off to bed early tonight so I'm going to say..

Good night my friends and may God bless you, every one.

P.S>  My typing in the reply box was the color and size that I chose for my posting until right now.  When I began this one, it reverted to having the instruction on both sids and the printing so small and black that I can hardly see it again.  It makes me want to not type at all.  I really don't like the strain!  What happened?

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Mary Ann

Jane, I don't know if you fixed your post before you sent it off, but it is very readable for me - font size is perfect and green is so easy to read.

Mary Ann

JaneS

I didn't do anything to it, MARY ANN.  It came up that way but it had the [] things like this and the numbers and letters when I was typing.  Like it used to be before we changed websites.  I think it had something to do with the web I was using.  I usually use IE but I was on another web.  When I came back on IE it's working.  It was what I saw, not what printed.  It's OK now.

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Mary Ann

Jane, it's the results that count!

Mary Ann

Lloyd Hammond

Denver I Have a couple of pads . they are a good inch thick and in a L shape soft to the feel.you can either put them in the freezer or Microwave.In the freezer can keep one there all time until you need it. just  M wave it a minute as you need it ( not too long as it can burn you) put a towel over your neck and shoulder will make it safe. V A gave me mine, maybe wall mart will have them.alternate hot and cold.sure helps my neck and shoulders and back. good luck and good night and sweet Dreams to you all.

Lloyd

so_P_bubble

A new page for Soda Shoppe begins  HERE