collapse

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Random Image

Books

Views: 388
By: phyllis

Shoutbox

• so_P_bubble: Not to worry, Carol. It's OK.
    Today at 05:09:54 am
  • Carol: I tried to delete "Gloria" -Bubble, can you take it down?  Sorry -  I found that note in here somewhere
    July 12, 2019, 01:24:20 pm
  • so_P_bubble: We have another Gloria on this site and she is posting regularly. :)
    June 26, 2019, 08:02:42 am
  • Carol: Sorry for the sad news on Gloria.  I have not been to this site for months or even years but did "see" Gloria on other posts.
    June 21, 2019, 03:59:52 pm
  • brian: not   everyone  would   take trouble to tell  chatters  Lindancer
    June 04, 2019, 12:48:22 am
  • brian: thanx  lindancer
    June 04, 2019, 12:47:23 am
  • Lindancer: Good morning, This is a message from one of Gloria's neighbors. I am sorry to tell everyone that Gloria passed away yesterday.  I am sure this is not the correct place to post, but I am not familiar with this site,but know that Gloria spent many hours talking to everyone here.
    June 03, 2019, 11:25:02 am
  • brian: better   do more  research  Poochers
    May 09, 2019, 11:30:48 am
  • brian: snip·ing /ˈsnīpiNG/ noun 1. the action of shooting at someone from a hiding place, especially accurately and at long range. "sniping assumed great importance during WWI, especially where trench warfare was prevalent" 2. the action of verbally attacking someone in a sly or petty way. "there has been
    May 09, 2019, 11:29:42 am
  • Pooch1: "Sniper" is a noun.  "Snip" is a verb.  Not funny to be unknowing of the difference in how the two words are treated.
    May 09, 2019, 09:03:06 am
  • brian: so military  snipers   just   snip  LOL
    May 08, 2019, 11:22:01 am
  • Pooch1: 3rd graders learn to double a final consonant preceded by a single vowel before adding 'ing.'  Snipping refers to cutting remarks.  A snipe is a bird.
    May 07, 2019, 06:46:46 am
  • brian: its  sniping  not  snipping poocharooni lol
    May 06, 2019, 11:02:33 pm
  • Pooch1: Well said, Oldiesmann.  Perhaps brian can devote his time to other chat rooms instead of constantly snipping at you.
    May 01, 2019, 10:49:02 am
  • Oldiesmann: brian: If/when I find a suitable solution, I will install it here. I run this site in my spare time and do not have an unlimited amount of time to develop/find a proper solution.
    April 29, 2019, 04:58:04 pm
  • brian: wellmycheal  looks  like its not  going to happen--------   doesnt  seem to be  a problem in my 20 years   senior  chatting with other rooms!!!!!
    April 21, 2019, 11:34:37 am
  • mycheal: Chatroom would sure be nice
    April 17, 2019, 08:11:25 pm
  • brian: almost  every  site   on the Net  has a  chat room--------  now  why is  that? I suggest you  go to a room  like [link]   and   ask  them!
    March 18, 2019, 12:24:02 pm
  • Oldiesmann: Finding one that will integrate with the forum system is not easy. If you've got some ideas please send me a PM or email with links and I will investigate further.
    March 17, 2019, 09:12:31 pm
  • brian: chat  systems  are a  dime a   dozen
    March 11, 2019, 11:53:11 pm

: Soda Shoppe for April 1,2019

Started by so_P_bubble, April 01, 2019, 01:12:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary Ann

Jenny, thanks for the good words.  I try to take reasonable care of myself and I don't have an age goal in mind, except the next one should be #95 and I'd like to make that one.  I have no idea how I got so far up the age scale.

Mary Ann

JaneS

Hello Everyfriend!  I'm showing signs of the extra work yesterday.  Places hurt when I move that haven't hurt for a long time. 

GloriaDe, you're a very smart lady to make your own arrangements.  It's good to have someone around who knows what to do if something unusual happens.  We missed you when you weren't here.

JENNY, I didn't find the plants I wanted but I have two weeks to do that.  We're not going to do anything to the garden area until Christy can come back again.  And shes getting some starts from her yard and her neighbor so more free stuff.  I like free stuff.

I'm going to head off to bed early tonight so I'm going to say..

Good night my friends and may God bless you, every one.

P.S>  My typing in the reply box was the color and size that I chose for my posting until right now.  When I began this one, it reverted to having the instruction on both sids and the printing so small and black that I can hardly see it again.  It makes me want to not type at all.  I really don't like the strain!  What happened?

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Mary Ann

Jane, I don't know if you fixed your post before you sent it off, but it is very readable for me - font size is perfect and green is so easy to read.

Mary Ann

JaneS

I didn't do anything to it, MARY ANN.  It came up that way but it had the [] things like this and the numbers and letters when I was typing.  Like it used to be before we changed websites.  I think it had something to do with the web I was using.  I usually use IE but I was on another web.  When I came back on IE it's working.  It was what I saw, not what printed.  It's OK now.

Click for Lewisburg,Pennsylvania Forecast

Mary Ann

Jane, it's the results that count!

Mary Ann

Lloyd Hammond

Denver I Have a couple of pads . they are a good inch thick and in a L shape soft to the feel.you can either put them in the freezer or Microwave.In the freezer can keep one there all time until you need it. just  M wave it a minute as you need it ( not too long as it can burn you) put a towel over your neck and shoulder will make it safe. V A gave me mine, maybe wall mart will have them.alternate hot and cold.sure helps my neck and shoulders and back. good luck and good night and sweet Dreams to you all.

Lloyd

so_P_bubble

A new page for Soda Shoppe begins  HERE